Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 am

Wraith turned into James heading home.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

Jane passed James on the steps as she walked to her apartment. "Oh, hi."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 am

"Hey." James smiled opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 am

"The craziest shit just happened, James." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 am

"What happened?" James asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 am

"I was shopping.. and that bitch that crashed into the restaurant the other day was there and.." Jane wiped her eye. "And then she tried to kill me and then that new.. villain was there and he grabbed me and.." She breathed out heavily. "It was really scary."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am

James put his arms around her. "Did he do anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am

"No, I was so helpless." She said and wiped her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am

"It's alright now, you're safe." James said rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 am

Jane wiped her nose. "Where were you, just now?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 am

"Drug store." James said picking up his bag from the Walgreens on the corner.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

"Oh." She said. "Well, I'm going to go ahead and get to bed." She lied as she walked toward her room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

"Alright." James said. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am

Ghost knelt on the corner of the cement covering above the main entrance of Publix, listening to a few blues chatting about Frostbite.

"Jones said he saw a lady on the security tapes being attacked." One of them said. "I heard he saw that Wraith guy, too."
"That would explain that web shit." An other one said.
"I guess. I wonder if we'll ever get to see those tapes. I bet that's something exciting to watch." The first one said.
"What does that bitch call herself?" A third cop asked. "Ice Queen?"
The second one scoffed. "Those freaks love comin' up with stage names." He mocked as his radio went off. "Oh, apparently Poison Icy got away with some other mutant. I'm still on duty for another five hours." He sighed. "I gotta start the search party. I'll see ya guys later."

Ghost watched him walk, and noted which squad car he seemed to be walking toward. She dropped down behind the two cops and sprinted through the parking lot, weaving through the gaps in parking lot's lighting grid.

When Rodgers got to his squad car, he spun around "Who's there?" He asked nervously. "No answer.." He said to himself, calming down. "I guess that's what I expected.." He began to drive toward the penitentiary.

Once they were nearing the huge building, Ghost opened the door and quickly rolled out onto the moving ground, when Rodgers was going slow enough. The black figure blended in with the darkness of the woods between the ominous building and the illuminated city.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am

James sighed standing on his balcony drinking a beer watching the skyline.

Blood Goblin was catching up on the news reports about the Wraith bombings. "Now that...is a villain with class." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

Ghost heard two voices whispering and a couple leaves crinkle behind her. Her hands met her thighs, where two sais were conveniently placed at the position where her hands would naturally rest. She held one arm out further than the other and twirled the sai on her further hand.

"Nice knives." A voice said on her right. She brought her arms into her body and swung her leg around, throwing Lillianne into a tree with a grunt.

"Any other comments?" Ghost asked the darkness quietly.

"Ooh, that voice is familiar." Frostbite said mockingly.

Ghost slashed her right sai in the direction. "Missed me." Her voice chimed in.

Frostbite crescent kicked her and held her hands out, lowering the temperature. "You know," She whispered. "This is a pretty humid day, and a pretty humid forest." Ice began to form and she had created a steady beam of ice, trying to cover as much of Ghost as she could blindly.

Ghost, however was already behind her. She slashed her sai across Frostbite's neck, but could feel resistance.

"There you are." Frostbite said, elbowing her in the jaw. "My skin is like cold porcelain. Don't try to mess it up." Her breath could barely be seen, since it was so cold. "My beauty is the only thing I have going for me. Please don't try to mess it up."

As she spoke, Frostbite's breath started to change colors; red and blue. Before long, she realized that the cops had already gotten their trail. "Shit!" She whispered and grabbed Lillianne's hand, trying to wake her up.

Frostbite spun around to shout at Ghost, but she was already gone. She shook her head angrily as she and Lillianne made a run for it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 am

Wraith sat perched on a rooftop. He watched the city carefully planning his next target when he caught a man trying to rape a woman in a alley. Wraith lept down behind the man as he struggled with the woman trying to get her top off.

The man grunted and looked back seeing Wraith had picked him up.
"HOLY SHIT!" The Man shrieked in fear trying to get loose. The woman looked up crawling back afraid too.

Wraith slammed the man into the side of a building killing him by breaking his neck. Wraith dropped the man and looked at the woman. "Go home." Wraith said before webbing away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 am

Hunter walked the streets putting up flyers on the light poles, that said 'Looking for our favorite Spider-man come this way'. She didn't know why she reduced herself to this boring job but she messed up her kill and needed the money she missed out on. Hanging up flyers for a good 4 grand seemed an easy job for the money. Whoever had him was certainly not afraid to have all the hounds coming to rescue him like he was a fox.

"Maybe I should had gotten into prostitution, much easier money than this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristyan shook her head.

"Why are you so defiant? It's not going to help your case. The only way you're getting released is when you're dead, okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 am

"Blahzy blah blah." Spider-Man said. "I've heard that same tune for a loooong long time."

Wolverine watched Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 am

Kristyan pouted and approached him, "You're talking silly... must be all the blood rushing to your head. Unless you're trying to make me angry so I kill you quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter spun on her heels putting her hand to her gun, checking around uneasy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 am

"I hang upside down....ALLLLL the time." Spider-Man said swinging away and to the wall putting his hand to it, his powers returning.

Wolverine kept to the shadows watching Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Kristyan startled and moved back, "You can't get out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter looked around again before moving into retreat of the shadows.

"Did you ever hear of killing of the messenger? If you want Spiderman I'll happily give you all the information you want, but we need to stop playing games. Also know that I'm not on anyone's side. If you want me to give you all the lowdown and all, consider it done, I'll find my payment elsewhere. There's tons of ways to get 4 grand in one night."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 pm

"Indeed there is." The Shadow said stepping out from behind her, his hand on his pistol. "So why don't you forget the other person and just tell me."

Wolverine moved out from the shadows surprised he didn't pick up the other person by their scent.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Hunter shrugged her shoulders emerging into the light with her hands cupped behind her back,

"The name's Hunter, I'm part of an elite assassin group called 'Women of the Shadows' and if you're thinking, which, by the way, you are, that you can use me to get to them, let go of the dream. I answer to them. I don't lunch with them. I also don't always have jobs from them that I do, if there's a quiet time and I need some cash, I'll take up jobs like this one to get me by.

So here's the lowdown, the woman that has taken Spiderman is Kristyan Morris, a criminal and insane woman, with the powers to shape-shift hence the child you saw in the building, resurrection which will cause some problems, and finally she can steal your powers for a nice ten minutes.

Now the message is, she's got Spiderman so that she can attract the attention of someone called 'The Wraith' or just 'Wraith' and when he arrives she'll pass him over to her boss Mr. Talbot. See how complicated things are, everyone answers to so many people..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 pm

"She's a fool, Wraith works for Talbot and if she's trying to hand him over why doesn't she just contact someone directly rather than have you run about the city putting up signs?" The Shadow said. "Oh and I could care less about your women's therapy group."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next