Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 am

(Yeah Wraith is gonna be motivated by the same things as the villain from The Rock and his father's murder, Jannelle could either be fascinated by crimanally insane people like Blood Goblin and could go out committing crimes to get a rush out of it? Could have he speak with Blood Goblin once he does get captured.)

Obelisk flew and then hovered waking Blood Goblin up and setting him on his glider as it flew back. "Back to the base now." He said and Blood Goblin looked at him and then nodded flying off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:35 am

(I was thinking something along those lines or something kind of like Harly Quinn, obsessed with a villian to the point she believe he is her soulmate.)

"They got away" Tempest sighed
"Yeah" Delta sighed "That's been happening alot lately."

Dover sat in a bar drinking
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:38 am

(Hmm which villain would she fixate on?)

Obelisk walked into his office taking his suit off to put on his business suit.

Wraith stood on a highrise building. He'd left Jane at his apartment to sleep putting a note up telling her he had to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 am

(Someone like James or Talbot maybe. Could use a suite idea for Delta aside from Halo)

Delta returned to the base changing out of his suit and heading out to meet with his sister and parents for thier anniversery dinner.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 am

(how about http://ccrame.pagesperso-orange.fr/Images/Spirits%20Within/Final%20Fantasy%2034.jpg ? Hmm well she'd have a better chance interviewing James if he gets caught since Obelisk won't really be doing much other than pulling strings)

Talbot was in office working.

Iron Crest was updating his suit.

Wraith looked over Haven City before he jumped from the building he was on webbing to another building making his way to the harbor.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 am

(Interesting suit, not sure it's what I want though.)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 am

(Just as a idea, look on google)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:21 am

(You've got the same idea I've got pryde lol. Kristian is going to become Talbot's pawn and work alongside Blood Goblin, committing insane crimes.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am

(I will, going to get dinner. Be back later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 am

A large explosion went off downtown destroying a Police Precinct.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:38 am

(There should be a meeting up of Talbot and Kristian. He'd see past her child-like form and see the real her.)

Kristian sat on a seat at the railway station waiting for people to start to queue for the 11am train. She hanged her head down but looked up with a couple with a small baby came and sat alongside her.

"Beautiful baby..."
"Thank you."
"What's her name?"
"Anna-belle."
"Cute name, might I be allowed to hold her?"
"You're too little to hold her, you'd probably drop her. Where are your parents?"

Kristian got to her feet, and ran onto the tracks in front of the train.
"They're coming on that train! Mummy! Daddy!"

The couple raced to save Kristian but were struck down by the train. Kristian however reemerged from the shadows and walked up to kneel beside the pram.
"It's alright to be orphaned, you learn that there's only one person in the world you can rely upon."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 am

"Bravo." Talbot said standing in the door way, everyone else in the station had left.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 am

"I...I can't believe our parents are dead sir. They were very devoted parents, gave their lives up so I wouldn't be killed by the train. How will we possibly go on? Will you help us? The police would have us separated and sent to different foster homes? But you could do it, I know you could. A big strong and powerful looking man, you would have people at your feet and wealth beyond what I've seen, so yes you could take us under your wing. Will you look after us?" Kristian said straightening.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

Talbot walked over and he crouched down getting eye level with her he smirked and pushed the stroller onto the tracks as another train came. "Now...stop the games."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:19 am

Kristian transformed and turned to see the train passengers hop from the train.

"Oh, spoilsport! You dealt that baby some mercy, you know, most foster parents abuse their kids. So anyhow, how did you there was a sexy me underneath that little child-like portrayal? Power sensing?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 am

Talbot stood up straight and smiled. "Just another secret of mine...you though intrigue me and if I placed you correctly you'll take me up on this offer...how would you like to continue killing...just for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:34 am

Kristian pursed her lips together, "That all depends... am I anything else besides intriguing?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 am

"Useful an effective." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 am

Kristian nodded, "I would agree, but if you include beautiful in there somewhere then I say you have a deal."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 am

"Ahhh the woman's ego." Talbot smiled. "I thought it was us men who had to have our egos stroked...fine beautiful, useful, and effective."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

"Uh, you're half correct. My understanding of things is that men, need their egos stroked like another part of their body. Women just like to hear compliments so that we feel tall and proud against men. But lets move past that, these people you want killed, is it uno or cento?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:29 pm

"You just proved my point...anyways the people come up as I see their time to die has come, so stick around and have fun on the people I want you to, for starters the man in the suit who was on TV acting the hero...him I want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Kristian placed her hands behind her back and pranced the spot, "Do you mean Superman, Spider-man, Batman or Zorro? Cause I'll have to educate you on what fiction is."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Watch the news much? He goes by Delta." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 pm

"No... cause it seems to be the same stories and I'm also not interested in seeing the families of those I kill crying on television. However, I much enjoy watching comedies and movies. So this Delta... what you got against him? He looks better than you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next