Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:56 am

"It's okay, so who are you?" Will asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 am

"Jane, I'm James's.. neighbor." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 am

"So I guess you kiss all your neighbors?" Will chuckled.

James grumbled heading up the stairs after he'd gotten away from Delta.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 am

Jane smiled. "I can see you have the same sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 am

"Can't throw a slider for shit though." James smiled walking in.

Will chuckled and walked over hugging James. "Hey bro.
"When'd you get in?"
"A hour ago. So why didn't ya tell me you were dating a hot blonde?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 am

"Oh my gosh." Jane blushed. "I'm turning red."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:23 am

James smiled and walked over. "So you alright? Saw your car was pretty messed up outside."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 am

"I got a couple scratches." Jane said, lifting up her bangs. "I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 am

"Good." James smiled kissing her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 am

"Well, I'm very hungry." Jane said. "Has everyone eaten already? I know it's like 9:30"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 am

"Yeah we already ate but we just came by to let James know we were in town." Will said.

James smiled. "Well Jane, we could order out if ya want."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 am

"Well actually, I do have to do some grocery shopping.." Jane said. "I could just do that alone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 am

"Alright" James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 am

"Well it was very nice to meet you all." Jane said to Will and his family, then turned to James. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:10 am

"Alright." James said and he kissed her goodbye.

Will nodded. "Yeah we'll see you guys around." As he and his family left.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 am

A couple minutes later, Jane reached the Publix. As she started to stroll through the freezer aisle, she noticed it was much colder than usual. She started shivering and looked around for an employee to complain to. Instead, she saw a limp butcher fall through the restaurant style doors to the butcher's shop. Soon after, a tall, skinny girl stepped over him on platform shoes.

Jane walked toward her and it became increasingly colder.
"What's going on?" Jane asked quietly and slowly.
The girl stood where she was and blew toward Jane as you would blow a kiss.
Jane turned her head as subzero draft passed through the aisle.

"I know you." Jane said. "You're that girl from the restaurant."
"I've been to a lot of restaurants today." Frostbite said and propelled a large butcher's knife, which she was holding behind her back, at Jane.

Jane reacted as quickly as she could and rolled backward. The knife spiraling like a boomerang, passed through her hair, barely missing her. Jane watched the knife slice through less than a half inch of hair, almost as if it was in slow motion.

She stood up and held her finger out at Frostbite. "What have you done."
Frostbite smiled through her frozen features. "It will grow back."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am

Jane thrust a mass of energy at Frostbite, realizing that almost everyone had already fled, not that a Publix would be too crowded around 9:45 PM on a weeknight anyways.

Frostbite swayed her hand in front of her, draining the energy of any heat, causing it to dissipate. "Energy can't exist without heat or work; heard that one?" She said smartly, walking toward Jane who was shivering violently, but quietly, as the room reached 15º.

Jane swung a fist at her once she was close enough. Frostbite leaned backward, out of the punch. "Wrong day to wear a skirt, I think." She asked as the temperature dropped to -5º. "Are you as cold as I am right now?"

Jane's body lost color, except for her hands which were turning blue. Frostbite pushed Jane, who was too weak to resist at this point, onto the ground. She knelt down on her towering shoes. "I said aren't you cold?" She blew onto her face. "Minty or what?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 am

"Disgusting." Wraith said with a wicked grin looking down at Frostbite perched ontop of the aisle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 am

Frostbite stood up. "Oh, I've heard of you." She said, calmly bending over and picking the butcher's knife back up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 am

"And We you." Wraith said jumping down infront of her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:32 am

"Oh, please don't flatter me." Frostbite said, releasing the heat she had stored. "I know about you, though. I know that you thrive in cold. I guess that makes us enemies. But then again, you're pretty confused." She said as she heard police sirens outside. "Like to continue this conversation elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 am

"No...We don't." Wraith said kicking her into the shelves and webbing her to them with more than enough webbing to hold her. "Oh and they don't get brittle with the cold." He said picking Jane up and carrying her out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 am

"Oh bugger." Frostbite said, shoving her knife through the webs and starting to cut her way out.

Jane shivered, but now in fear. She started kicking. "Let me go."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 am

The webs held strong against the knife.

Wraith walked across the street and set her down. "We aren't going to harm you, you're not the ones who wronged us." He said before webbing off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 am

Jane stood there for a few minutes, warming up. "I still need groceries." She whispered to herself and began walking home.

The officials poured into the freezer aisle shouting commands like 'stay where you are' and 'put your hands above your head'. Frostbite sat beneath the webbing still. "Does it seems like I'm going anywhere?" They pulled her off with a couple crowbars in about an hour and stuffed her in a SHCV (Super Human Containment Vehicle), which was just a paddywagon with layers of metal around it.

Frostbite sat on one of the benches of either side and looked at the girl, who was about her age, and the only other prisoner. "Slow night, I guess." She said, freezing and busting off her handcuffs as the truck started moving.

Lillianne looked at her intensely. "You have to get mine off." She said, almost as a command.

"Yeah and why should I?" Frostbite asked smartly, pressing her hands against the metal doors and freezing them.

"Because you're about to find out that you need my help." Lillianne said as nonchalantly as she.

"Not." Frostbite said and kicked the doors open, revealing five squad cars behind them. She looked at Lillianne. "Your lucky night." She said, busting her cuffs off too.

Lillianne held her hands out and all the squad cars were thrown off in different directions by an explosion in the center of them. " They grabbed hands and leaped out, rolling onto the street together.

"Teamwork." They said in unison as they sat in the quiet, long, snaking road between Haven city and the Super Human Penitentiary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next