Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 pm

"He's a possible thorn in my side and why does it matter what I have against him, you like killing. Kill him." Talbot said. "Or well you won't be killing many people anymore, think on it." He said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 pm

"Not a friendly chap... didn't even stick around to discuss payment. Oh well, looks like I'll meet this Delta dude... and sort him out," she said sighing as she picked up the woman's handbag to keep.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Talbot walked out and got into his limo heading to a restaurtant to eat.

A news report came out about the explosion that destroyed a Police Precinct.
Today Precinct 14 of the Haven City Police Department suddenly exploded, and when fire fighters and rescue workers got into the ruins of the building a message was waiting for them in the form of blood. Written on one of the walls left standing was a message to Haven City and the nation... "We are the Wraith and we are here to show this country and this city that it is broken...murderers run free from justice, rapists are released to repeat their offenses and veterans are forgotten...too long has this gone on and we are here to set things right...the system is broken and so the system and it's drones will be coming down." We can only hope that whoever this Wraith group is caught quickly and brought to justice." The reporter said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

(updated the first post to add some details about Haven City so we can make it more than just a blank city setting but it our own Gotham or Metropolis like city)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 am

(I dunno what to do lol... but thinking instead of rushing straight for Delta like a fool, she should do something to catch the attention of Blood Goblin.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 am

(Yeah against Delta two on one is much better)
Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 am

Jessie sat in a bar, her cellphone began to ring. Taking another slug off her sam adams, she answered the phone. It was a mob boss.

(Got something planned if anyone's interested, it involves a zombie priest Razz)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 am

(Sure I'm game lol)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 am

"Help! Someone help me! Is someone there?" A voice came from the shadows. Kristian heard it as she walked the streets and stopped the young woman as she ran out from the alley. Panting she finally raised her head to look at her helper.

"Thank you... have you got a phone? I need to call the police. You're... going to help me, right?" she said to Kristian.
"Of course I will, but who are you running from?"
"Someone attacked me in the shadows, I broke free and ran... I think they were going to try and kill me."
"Well its all okay now, you'll be fine with me. Say, that's a nice pink coat you have there, where did you buy it?"
"This is what you can afford when you're the mayor's personal assistant."
"The mayor's... how personal?"
"Excuse me?"
"Well, if I'm going to become you... I need to know whether you had a sexual relationship with the mayor or a professional one."

The young woman went to run but Kristian seized her injecting her in the neck with a lethal poison. The woman dropped slowly and Kristian pulled the coat off before laying her down onto the wet ground. She then turned and entered the alleyway to meet the attacker.

"It's not very fun or clever to hide in the shadows waiting to strike. For me, I personally enjoy watching the split second on people's faces when they realize you're not actually their friend."
Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 am

(bbl)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:03 pm

(That's for you to use venom Very Happy hurry back soon Marc.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Blood Goblin watched Kristian and the thug who attacked the woman in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Blood Goblin watched Kristian and the thug who attacked the woman in the alley.

Lol... you're meant to be the attacker lol... but you can play the thug if you want.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm

(Well Blood Goblin would've been able to take a woman down pretty easily haha, he's just out stalking for prey, he's gonna jump Kristian at first)

"Yeah...okay lady." The thug said pulling his knife out. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:46 pm

"Fine by me. Always ready to kick a little bad guy butt."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:49 pm

"I'm sure." The thug said. "Now empty your fucking pockets."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:58 pm

"You see... with the fact that I'm often dying a lot and coming back, I've learned real fast not to carry things in my pocket, cause during the five minutes that you're dead and reappear anyone can help themselves to your possessions. So see... nothing at all, not even a five dollar note to buy me a drink after I'm done with you. Just wondering, do you want to be put to sleep or kissed to death?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 pm

"Fuck you lady." The thug said going at her to stab her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Kristian smiled already having a plan in place and bent her knees as he ran at her. The knife slid against her throat, spilling blood down her neck.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:21 pm

The thug looked down at her as he took a step back watching her bleed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Kristian began to loose consciousness hoping that her powers would once again work. She was always scared that one day they would neglect her and she would end up truly dead. Suddenly she disappeared and re-emerged behind the thug stabbing him in the side of his stomach.

"Ssh... remember what I told you? You should had listened. For now, don't fight... the Central Ranges Taipan is a species of taipan, large, fast, highly venomous Australasian snakes, and my female's venom is running within you and will cause total paralysis of the respiratory muscles. So soon your organs will lock up in motion, but due to the location I got you in, your lungs, liver and heart will be effected first, allowing you to still see as your heart stops.

I believe strongly in the afterlife... and resurrection of course, so as an important piece of advice for you, treat women with respect... or they'll stab you in the back always."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

The thug tried to speak as he slowly died.

"Brilliant...just...spectacular!" Blood Goblin said standing at the end of the alley in the shadows. "You put on quite the show!!"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Kristian looked to the shadows on alert.

"I'm sorry, someone should have told you, there's a show fee. Buy your tickets at the gate."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Blood Goblin smiled under his mask and he walked towards her leaning on the dumpster. "How about this? We put both our shows together and let the city be the grand audience? Nothing excites the crowds like a little blood shed and madness."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

"True that... and while its a nice proposal... I've never needed a man by side, as you've just seen I'm brilliant on my own."

(I'd like her to realize that she's good but not quite on the same level as him. So that she almost begs him to make her as good as he is. she could touch him and absorb his powers but they're too much for her to handle and she falls under the strain of them all.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next