Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 am

"Not a bad thing gor you I hope." James smiled.

Iron Crest looked at Frostbite. "How'd you get on the military base?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 am

Keith pulled up to the airport picking up his sister. "Sorry I'm late, had to take care of something."
"Was it a disobedient recruit or some crook?" Jill asked getting in
"The later" Keith said putting her bags in the trunk before getting back in and taking off. "He had a suit of armor, possibly better than mine."
"Well I'm assuming he wasn't better than you" Jill said "otherwise I'd have been calling a cab."
"I just got lucky" Kieth said "I've got the guest room made up for you at my place."
"Oh, I've already booked a room at the Hilton" Jill said
"Cancel it" Keith said "You won't have photo hounds all over you that way."
"Alright" Jill smiled

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 am

"I'm a prisoner, like you." Frostbite said. "But since they took away my powers, I've been so hot.." She said, patting the sweat off her forehead, although it was really only around seventy degrees. "I need my ice back."

"No, I kind of like it." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 am

Iron Crest nodded looking around, still able to move around in his suit just not able to use it's abilities. "Don't worry...my boss has a friend on his way to get us out."

James smiled. "That's good."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 am

Frostbite smiled weakly. "That's great.. I need my ice back." She repeated.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 am

Iron Crest nodded and smirked under his helmet hearing a explosion in the base. "Blood Goblin."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:56 am

Frostbite stood up, preparing for a fight, if she had to put one up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 am

Jane watched the waiter serve them their food. "Wow, this is way too big!" She said after seeing the burger.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 am

Blood Goblin was flying around the base throwing Goblin Grenades and firing missiles from his glider laughing insanely.

James chuckled a little taking his burger. "That is big."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 am

Jane cut her burger and ate it with a fork instead of picking it up.

Frostbite arched her back as the nullifier was destroyed and her powers returned. She rubbed her hands together then pointed them at the door, icing down the thick metal hinges then pushing it down. "Finally."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 am

Iron Crest walked out scanning the base and spotting Blood Goblin. He looked back at Frostbite. "Well so long." He said flying into the air.

James smiled at her picking up his burger and eating.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am

Marines rushed to stop the break out.

Dover walked the streets taking in the sights

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 am

Frostbite ravaged the base for her costume, eventually finding it and putting it on. She stepped outside and stepped onto a pad of ice she created. Luckily for her, it was rather humid and she was able to make an ice slide for her to travel around the city on.

Jane looked up at James. "So, siblings?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 am

"Two, twin brother Will and a younger sister, Amy." James said. "How about you?"

Iron Crest took off into the air.

Blood Goblin laughed throwing one last Goblin Grenade before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 am

Keith dropped the last of Jill's bags in her room "I'll let you get settled in, I've gotta get back to the base. I'll be back in time for dinner."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Two, twin brother Will and a younger sister, Amy." James said. "How about you?"

Iron Crest took off into the air.

Blood Goblin laughed throwing one last Goblin Grenade before flying off.

"Twin, eh?" Jane asked. "That's so interesting. I have a brother named Thomas."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:31 am

"Every girl I meet says that's interesting." James chuckled.

Iron Crest flew out and teleported back to Talbot Industries.

Blood Goblin having been let off the leash decided to go on a rampage attacking civillians now.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 am

Jane sat chewing her food and looked out the window, noticing something coming straight toward them. She swallowed and jumped out of her chair as Frostbite slammed through it, gliding over Jane's seat.

Frostbite landed on her feet, barely clearing the table. She ran a hand through her extremely tangled hair and walked nonchalantly to the freezer as most of the restaurant ran away screaming.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 am

James reacted quickly and almost inhumanly fast as Frostbite came through rolling away and he stood up then looked to Jane. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 am

"Shit.. We have to get out of here." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:45 am

James nodded. "Yeah." He said helping Jane up.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 am

Jane ran out with James and got into his car. "That was so bad."

Frostbite absorbed most of the freezer's condenser's vapor and waited, knowing that she was strong enough to handle authorities now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:58 am

James nodded sitting in the car with her starting it up. "Yeah, we need to get outta the area."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 am

"Let's go somewhere else." She said, trying to get the whole thing out of her mind, since she couldn't help right now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 am

James nodded driving. "My place? I can order us take out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next