Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 pm

"You're brilliant...but not amazing, me I am amazing...what I've done has rocked this city before. If you don't want my help...then fine." Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Kristian scoffed, "I hardly doubt that, I might not have the gold medal but thats only because I haven't entered the race yet."

She moved close to him, "I don't need your help, but perhaps I could do with some company after all. Who are you under that suit?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm

"Pure insanity." Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 pm

"Well... that sounds swell, may I see what pure insanity looks like?" she said itching her hand beneath his mask. Only a part of her finger struck his flesh. Suddenly she lets him go and staggers backward.

"Whoa. Head rush. You're packing so much... I underestimated..." she panted, grabbing hold of a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:52 pm

"Ofcourse you did." Blood Goblin chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Kristian fell to her knees and looked at him coldly, "I'm not weak... I should be able to handle this, so why...can't I?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Blood Goblin just crouched down getting eye level with her. "I'm just too much for most people to comprehend."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Kristian looked hurt, "You did this on purpose didn't you? Wanted me to take your powers so you can kill me now? What happens if I come back?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

"I dunno...but that's the beauty of insanity you new know what's going to happen next, it's just so much fun." Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 am

(I need something to do for my people. James is a former marine, perhapse he knows Keith, may have dated his sister at some point and had a bad break up? Was thinking maybe Jannelle was James' shrink after he was discharged fromthe corps which is where her fatuation with him could start. Dover is a merc that will do pretty much anything, could have him working for Talbot.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 am

(I actually planned on having Talbot approach Dover soon so yeah that works, and all of that sounds good with Keith, James, Jill, and Jannelle. I just had James destroy a police precinct and write a message about the system being broken and soldiers being abandoned by the government so Keith could look into that and it might raise some eyebrows cause James would be well known for his attitude towards the government after his discharge.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 am

(cool, I'll bring Keith in later.)

Dover sat in the pub watching the people drinking

Jannelle read the letter again.
"Well doc, what do you think?" the det. asked
"I think this is a waste of my time" Jannelle said annoyed. "You don't need me to give you a psych eval on these guys, it's all right there in thier message. All you have to do is read it."
"We have read it" the det said "and we know these guys are pscho they killed our brothers and sisters just because someone in thier lives fucked them over. What we want you to tell us is if you know anyone that would be part of this."
"So you're asking me to break the confidentiality I have with patients just so you can get revenge?" Jannelle said getting upset."
"This isn't about revenge lady it's about justice."
Jannelle laughed shaking her head "That's bullshit and you know it. As soon as these Wraith members are found you're going to shoot first and sort it out later. Who cares if they're unarmed, you'll just say we thought he had a gun. Nobody will question it, after all alot of cops were killed by them. You want to find these guys, do some actual detective work instead of harrassing the shrinks."
Jannelle tossed the letter in the trash storming out of the precinct. She did know of several former patients that had a been screwed by the 'system' but she wasn't going to turn them over.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:26 am

(I also have a loner- Hunter if you want to be separate from Talbot for a bit? Won't be on for the rest of the day, see my post in social lounge.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 am

James was at Vinnie's Auto working his shift listening to the radio reports about the Wraith group.

Talbot walked in and he sat down next to Dover ordering a drink. "Hello there mercenary."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:53 am

"What's the job?" Dover asked

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 am

"Find someone for me, Wraith is not a group but instead one man. Find him and bring him to me, if he doesn't want to come along then you can do what ever you need to in order to make him come."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:18 am

"Not a problem" Dover said downing his drink "It'll cost ya 500k, half now half when I deliver your man. I'll take cash, I don't trust banks they get robbed too easily."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 am

Talbot nodded. "Yes they do." He said getting up and taking out a envelope. "There's half." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Wolverine and Spider-Man stood on a roof top in Haven City.
"Man, never really been here before...so who we looking into again?"
"This Wraith group..." Wolverine said. "Never a good thing when people are blowing up police stations."
"Ahh yeah, that isn't a good thing...so where we starting?" Spider-Man asked.
"At the scene of the explosion." Wolverine said.
"Alright, hey when are Hawkeye and Spider Woman showing up?"
"Soon." Wolverine said. "Let's just get moving."

James sighed hearing a report about the Wraith group on the news as he worked on the engine of a old mustang.
"These Wraith bombers are nothing more than terrorists wanting to inspire fear."
"Yeah but you do have to admit they do have legitimate cause, the Justice System is flawed, now I'm not saying that we need to blow things up to inspire reforms but hey the Justice system is not perfect."
"So, you're agreeing with them?"
"Yes, but not their methods. They have a good cause but the way they are trying to achieve their goals is disgusting. I think-" James reached over changing the radio station back the Red Sox game he'd been listening to before.
"Red Sox up four to three in the top of the 9th, Will Miller on the mound with a 0-2 count to Nick Swisher and he's the pitch...and Strike three! The Red Sox are going to the World Series! In a dominating sweep the Red Sox get to the World Series over the Yankees."
James smiled and jumped up fist pumping into the air. "FUCK YES!" He yelled triumphantly hearing that his brother William had gotten the save for the Red Sox and that his team was going to the World Series. His brother William was one of the two Closing pitchers used by the Red Sox, the other being of couse Papelbon. Vinne, James' boss walked out of his office hearing James.
"What's going on?" Vinnie asked.
"Red Sox just swept the Yankees...and my brother got the save." James said smiling.
"Ahh, good for you." Vinnie said, he was a Mets fan. "So it's the Sox and either the Reds or Phillies in the World Series huh?"
"Yup." James said. "Gonna have to wait for a bit though for that.."
"Your brother still coming into town?"
"Yeah tomorrow." James said.
"Awesome...think he'd give me a autograph? My Daughter is a Sox fan."
"I know." James smiled. "And yeah, maybe if you give me a raise."
"You're lucky to have a job after you slept with my daughter." Vinnie said. "But we'll talk about a raise when you fix that damn Mustang." Vinnie said heading into his office.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

"Hey... stop gloating," Kristian said with a sly face getting to her feet finally after the powers diminished, "Don't see you getting a head rush from having them back again. So I guess we're on par, I could've killed you with your powers and you could've got me when I had my hands full, so it looks like we're not killing one another. I suppose it wouldn't hurt then to partner up. Nothing else to do in this town besides screwing people and well... I'm a bit weak right now for anything like that. Do you get an overwhelming desire for food with your powers or is it just a woman thing?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 am

"Must just be a woman thing." Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:24 am

Jane pulled up to Vinnie's autoshop and rolled her window down, whistling to get James's attention.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:25 am

James walked over and he smiled seeing her. "Hey blondie."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 am

She took off her glasses and handed him a brown paper bag. "I got you a hamburger from that place we went to to say thanks, even though our date was interrupted by a super villainess." Jane smiled. "I'm going to be working until like nine tonight, so we should get together tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 am

James smiled. "Alright, and I should say thanks too, had a fun night." He smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next