Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 am

Nightwing sighed. "Broken, incapacitated. Still alive."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:23 am

"I believe that, Manhunter. And I'm sure many others will as well. But many do believe that the convicted should be 'put down'. The Amazons were created to be champions of peace. By and large, we failed our mission. The role of Wonder Woman is to champion that ideal. I abhor his actions. But some won't. And I fear our opinion may, even if only briefly, be outnumbered."

"Hey," Angelica calls out from the monitor room. "All personnel to the monitor room. Everyone needs to see this." In the monitor room, Angelica is watching Superman make his little speech at the UN.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 am

"...Understood."An oddly chirpy beeping sound came from across the room and a wall opened up, revealing a room. "I have something prepared for circumstances such as these. Please proceed, Joseph. Oh. By the way. Don't tell Angelica. She LOVES surprises."

Manhunter sighs. "Let's go.", he says to Wonder Woman and hurries to the monitor room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 am

Nightwing chuckled a little at the last part before walking into the room. His eyes widened at what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:55 am

"Alrigt Mr. Stalker time for you to earn your freedom."
Justine sat up looking at the women from his cell "What do I have to do?"
"First, you're going home. There's another vigilante running around that shares your same ideas on dealing with criminals. We want you to 'recruit' him."
"And what do I do after that?"
"You and him are going to join Superman's Extreme Justice Gang. We need people like you close to him. People we control that can take him out."
Justin started laughing stopping when he saw how serious she was "You do know the man is indestructible. Nothing I have can do what your asking."
"We have a solution to that. Now, do you want your freedom or would you rather stay in this dark hole?"
"I'll need my gear" Justin said standing up
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 am

"Well that makes my press confrence look tame" Edgar said watching Superman's speech with his friends.
"Maybe, but at least some of the suspicion about you has been quieted" Scarlett said
"True" Edgar smiled "Lance was a pretty convincing Talon."
"I should be" Lance said "I've spent enough time training with you."
"So what's the next move boss man" Thomas asked "we going to join Superman or is this the end of our little group?"
"If I know Batman and the rest of the League they will be doing whatever they can to oppose Superman." Edgar said switching off the tv. "When that happens, things in Gotham will be business as usual which means someone will have to protect it."
"I'm guessing that's going to be us" Scarlett said
Edgar nodded sitting back in his chair "Gotham is our main focus but we'll be there to help Batman and his friends when they need it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

"You will do a fine job, Joseph."

The room lit up a rising display case, revealing a bat-suit specifically designed for Joseph.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:58 am

Joseph walked up to the case and opened it, taking the cowl out and examining it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:12 am

"Good luck."

The voice stops and leaves Joseph alone to contemplate inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:38 am

Lorie sits up in the med bay and looks around. "Where the hell-?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:27 am

"Bunker. Surrounded by lead.", Derek tells her and looks over at her. "I'm glad you're awake...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:31 am

Lorie glances over Derek and tilts her head. She gets up and observes his state. "I see...so, uh...what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 am

"...maybe you shouldn't be up. It'd be best if you laid down."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 am

"Oh, I'm fine, Derek. Honest, I am. Just a bump on the head is all. Did Superman do this to you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:56 am

"Lorelei, I'm sorry, you could've died... I feel ashamed for putting you in harms way.", Derek says and stares off into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 am

"Uh huh," Lorie says, walking around his table. She observes the machines Derek is hooked up to, eying the anesthetic for a moment. "You're in pain?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:10 am

"Maybe. I don't know anymore.", Derek says. "I can't feel anything under my waist.", he tells Lorelei and looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 am

"Hm," Lorie says. "Don't you think you should be getting some rest, Derek? Here. I can help you with that." Then she turns the knob on the machine to crank up his anesthetic to the maximum, before breaking the knob off. "Oops. I'll go see if I can find Doctor Mid-Nite to fix that. In the mean time, night night...Batman." Then she walks off, turning out the light in the room behind her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:19 am

"You should not be up.", Red Tornado tells her as she leaves, waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 am

"Uh-huh. Yeah, I'm fine, thanks, tin man. Gonna go see if I can help out against whatever's threatening the world this week." She walks around him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 am

Red Tornado turns his head around as he watched her leave. "...You already went up against Superman, Lorelei. That's why you're here.". After not getting an answer Red Tornado heads inside the med lab to check up on Derek.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:29 am

Lorie sets up the transporter pad and disappears, arriving at the Bat Cave, where she hacks the pad to block her movements. Then she heads to the armory, where she looks around, seals herself in, and starts working on something.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:38 am

"Wonder Woman. Black Bat has left the bunker and gone to current Bat Cave, coordinates previously entered by Bat-Girl. Batman's been knocked out through an extensive dose of painkillers.", Red Tornado informs her. His eyes flash briefly. "It's possible that Nightwing might be there right now, too."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:46 am

"Are you telling me that Black Bat knocked out Batman?" Wonder Woman says. "Why?"

Bat-Girl overhears. "I've got an idea why. Wonder Woman, take over for me. I'll see if I can go deal with this." Then she turns and leaves, contacting Joseph.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:53 am

Red Tornado watches Angelica leave and then looks at Wonder Woman. "It is complicated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next