Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm

"You have to ask?" Angelica says to Martian Manhunter, staring at the monitor on New York.

"He'll live, most assuredly.  But...he's sustained severe spinal injury.  While I hesitate to say he'll never walk again, it certainly will be a long time.  Too long to tell.  It could be a year.  It could be fifty."

Last edited by Twi on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Joseph nodded and looked at the monitor, watching as Superman walked into the United Nations, declaring himself the Supreme Authority on Earth.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 am

"Turn it off.", Derek says with a hoarse voice from his bed.

"No, I guess I don't.", Manhunter says and looks at the monitor.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Doctor Mid-Nite glances back at Batman then looks up. "Computer, turn off service to Med Bay monitors." With that, the screen goes blank, and the Doctor turns around to Batman. "Batman, you need to go back to sleep. Your condition is not yet stable. Not completely, anyway." He then approaches Lorelei. "This one's higher cognitive activity has me worried. It's erratic. Abnormal. I'm keeping her sedated until it calms. Waking up in this state could result in permanent mental problems. Potentially worse than the ones I hear she already has."

Bat-Girl pulls back her mask and sits in a chair, holding her head. "The word 'mess' doesn't even begin to describe this."

"Perhaps not. But we did prepare a countermeasure for this, at least...we didn't get much farther than that, but it'll be a useful asset. Captain Marvel and Green Lantern will join Superman's side in the conflict and help us strike when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:09 am

Joseph looked at Derek then Lorelei. He stood up and walked out. "I'm getting back out there."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 am

Captain Marvel and Green Lantern fly about in Metropolis, helping with clean-up duty. "I don't believe this," Marvel says.

"It is a might bit difficult to wrap your head around. But do you think that...maybe...I mean, even if only in a sense...Superman's right? Forgetting his attacking us all, the rest of it. Maybe he...he has the right idea," Lantern says.

Super-Girl manages to rescue a few people from beneath a collapsed pile of rubble, having luckily had just enough room underneath to not get crushed. "One at a time, everyone. No crowding. Go home. Be with your families."

In Atlantis, Nemo paces in the throne room, Khiva watching him practically wear a rut into the palace floor. "The alien has become a problem, Orin. Atlantis will not be safe against him. The attack from the Zeitgeist fool weakened our forces too greatly."

"I would normally advise reason over violence. But Superman has proven that he is far beyond that, now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 am

Orin sat on the throne, thinking. "I know this...I am trying to formulate a strategy to defend Atlantis with our limited fleet capabilities."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:15 am

"Perhaps if we were to cooperate with the Justice League," Khiva says.

"Yes, because that worked marvelously the last time we attempted such dealings," Nemo says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 am

"We cannot beat him alone." Orin said. "Not yet at least." He said standing up and walking to the one of the windows looking out at his city.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 am

"The cave.", Derek speaks up before Joseph can leave. He nods a bit towards what was left of his suit on a table next to the exit. "There are coordinates logged in that pin points the location of another cave. Let my sister know, too.".

"Provided that doesn't go to shambles as well.", Manhunter mutters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:42 am

Joseph nodded. "I'll head there now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 am

"Always the cheery one, alien," Bat-Girl says as she leans on the control panel, going through a compiled list of no less than forty strategies and plans for dealing with the current predicament. She then notices Nightwing come in. "What is it?"

Wonder Woman approaches Manhunter. "I'd forgotten to ask. Are you all right? Superman didn't injure you too badly, I hope."

"I don't believe we can battle him alone, either. I only think that we put too much confidence in them to help. A golden asset when they're effective. A tremendous hindrance when they aren't," Nemo says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:43 am

"There's a second Batcave." Joseph said. "We're going there."

"You could say the same about every instrument of war ever developed." Orin said. "We'll need to dig into some of our more ancient weapons to defeat the Kyrptonian."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:19 pm

"No, I am alright.", Manhunter says to Wonder Woman and places a hand under his throat, recalling the last encounter. "I was lucky. Unlike some.", he sighs. "When I reached into Cole's conscience I saw a glimpse of something I wasn't quite prepared for... It was unnerving."

Derek glances over at the unconscious Lorelei and watches her for a moment. "I'm sorry...", he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:33 pm

"Figured he was holding out on me. All right," Bat-Girl says. "I'm going to stay here, with the Justice League. Tell me when you get there and anything you find that we might be able to use."

"Of course," Nemo concedes. "Perhaps the creatures of the dark waters?"

"What was it you saw?" Wonder Woman asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:43 am

"Perhaps." Orin said. "Perhaps darker magic than we've used before."

Joseph nodded. "Alright." He said heading to the door before stopping. "Keep an eye on them both for me." He said leaving.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 am

"Something... I'm honestly not certain. Blood... gore... and then light.", Manhunter told her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 am

Nightwing called in a Batwing and took off for the coordinates of the second Batcave.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:58 am

"You know I would advise against that, sire," Khiva says. "But I will not get in your way, should you decide to take that course of action."

"I fear there's nothing we can do for him," Wonder Woman says to Manhunter. "Nothing short of...'remove' him. But that leaves Karie and Jan. This is a difficult situation..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 am

"It is... But... What if Cole is brainwashed? That could be possible. Dark arts? Magic?", Manhunter suggested.

The Bat Wing that took Joseph to the cave suddenly took over the controls, descending into a forest above a wide river. It opened up wider as the Bat Wing came closer to a mountain with a waterfall, lowering itself into the now empty river and it's depths. The river closed up above and lights turned on around the cave, exposing the equipment of the Bat's Nest, the computers and all of the transports.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:41 am

Nightwing climbed out looking around the cave. "Woah...been keeping busy I see Derek."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 am

The lights inside the cave suddenly went out and a red blinking light as well as a distinct alarm sound. All exits and equipment locked down before a female, monotone voice rang out in the echoing cave.

"System alert. Authorization not confirmed. System alert. Authorization not confirmed. Voice recognition required. State your name. Voice recognition required. State your name. Voice recognition required. State your..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 am

"Perhaps," Wonder Woman says. "Gods know I've dealt with that before...as has my predecessor." Images of Circe and her schemes play through Corinna's head. "But even if that is the case...will the world forgive him for his crimes? Will it even see what he's doing as criminal? He is murdering the convicted. Perhaps they won't even care. Perhaps this will end up simply being a secret war. There are many doubts and variables with the territory, Manhunter...all of which I had hoped to avoid facing."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 pm

"Nightwing." Nightwing said. 

-----

Superman stood at the podium of the UN. "I call for every Superhuman who would stand with me against the criminal element, those who are willing to do what is needed to cleanse our planet."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 am

"Authorization granted. Welcome--"

"--Joseph.", Derek's voice interrupts, the lights turning back to normal and the alarm going silent. "Before I grant you further access, please, state my current condition."

"He IS a criminal. He's not even the largest threat to Earth, yet he's endangering everyone just through sheer existance.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next