Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 am

"Not my style." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 am

"Isn't it?" Kasumi says, kneeling by one of the victims. "And why is that?" She closes one of the victim's eyes, seeming to stand and begin a prayer over them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:47 am

"Because, I'm not like them." Nightwing said. "I don't get to play judge, jury, and executioner."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 am

Kasumi remains silent as she completes her prayer then turns to Nightwing. "So you're Superman, now? Since when has your concern been acting as the perfect example of the human ideal?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:29 am

Venom551 wrote:
Sturm was knocked down but stood up looking for Batman.

Batman came down swinging from a pipe, kicking his two feet into Sturm's back, leaving an EMP charge as Sturm stumbles through the water. The EMP activates.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:40 am

"Just because I don't kill that doesn't make me Superman." Nightwing said."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Venom551 wrote:
Sturm was knocked down but stood up looking for Batman.

Batman came down swinging from a pipe, kicking his two feet into Sturm's back, leaving an EMP charge as Sturm stumbles through the water. The EMP activates.

Sturm shuts down but begins to reboot shortly after.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:02 am

Batman's gone from Sturm's sight after the reboot is finished, however that he was still in the vicinity wasn't out of the question.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:10 am

Sturm looked and began scanning the area for life signs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:22 am

Kasumi walks up to Nightwing and stares him down then pulls her blade and points it at the victim she'd just prayed over. "There were children among these! Young souls who haven't yet learned what it means to be alive! And you reject that call to vengeance because of some...some pompous law? Some moral code? The people are weak, Joseph, and it is because we have allowed them to become weak. They'll never do what they know is right and fair as long as we continue to cushion them with this delusion of an ideal society. That is where we come in. When these maniacs are gone, that society is within reach." She pauses and offers him the blade. "The Bat is a lost cause, Nightwing. And he seems to inspire his companions, despite the fact that they all have the potential to do what you and I know is, at the VERY least, fair. Do you really choose that path?"

Inque continues having her conversation with Lorie. Lorie then notices that her mask is being tracked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 am

"I recognize your modifications. Impressive handywork.", Batman's voice echoes through out, the source moving constantly. "Difficult to damage, and a certain treshold resistance toward EMP. Overloading you might be possible... But that could also result in damage that can't be undone... Perhaps you should run back home, Tin Man".

In actuality, Batman was on his way to Inque. He had also secretly implanted a device on Sturm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:37 am

"Organic, my mission protocol does not allow for retreat or collateral damage. We will continue this dance until you are exhausted and fall. Surrender is your only logical course of action." Sturm said. 

Nightwing narrows his eyes. "You take these maniacs and stuff them in a deep dark hole. I don't want them dead, I want them alive. To suffer for their crimes. Death is easy Kasumi, too easy." He said snatching the blade away. "I don't want reform anyone, but I'm not a murderer either."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 am

"Is that how you see me, Nightwing? A murderer?" Kasumi says, rather solemnly. She then takes her sword back and turns to the door. "They aren't suffering, you know. They're laughing. You are all jokes to them." She approaches the exit. "I admire you, Nightwing. You know that. But you're making a mistake." Then she disappears.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Nightwing sighed and looked down, he didn't mean to call her a murderer. 

Nightingale came up behind him putting her hand on his shoulder. "Come on, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 pm

"So you say, yet I feel like I'm...", his voice pauses and each syllable echoes from different directions surrounding Sturm. There's the sound of an explosion not further away. A couple of rats walk past Sturm on the edge nezt to the water, wearing small communication devices. "Ontop... of... the... world." It then goes quiet before a loud, white noise begins to come closer to his location. A large flood comes straight toward Sturm like an unstoppable force and sends him further away into the tunnels that eventually lead to the outside.

Batman meanwhile sneaks closer to Inque's and Lorie's location. He gets to high ground and watches them through a grate.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 am

"Oh, come now, Lorie. Need you treat me like the enemy? I haven't harmed you. Fact is, if I didn't steal you away, you'd probably have gotten killed by that souped-up tin-" Suddenly she pauses then extends an arm up, grabbing hold of the grate and pulling it down. "Welcome," she says as Batman comes tumbling down into the place. She catches him and sets him down more gently before he hits the floor. "You keep lovely company. Your sidekick is very interesting."

"Partner," Lorie says from the background.

"Right."

Suddenly Mama leaps out from behind a curtain towards Batman, but Inque catches her and holds her back. "Let GO, Haley. I'm gonna-"

"What? Violate your parole? I think not."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:33 am

Nightwing and Nightingale walked into Nightingale's home.

"Place is a mess..." Elizabeth sighed looking around.

"You can stay at my place tonight sis." Joseph said. "We'll clean up tomorrow."

"Sounds good." Elizabeth said. "Let me just get a spare suit and load out." She said heading into her room.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:45 am

Angelica sat back at the cave, looking into this whole EW mess. This makes three alleged EW operations foiled in the past month. Servo was in prison, the building was saved from total collapse, what could possibly come next?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 am

Nightwing walked into the Batcave with Nightingale. He walked over to the Batcomputer. "I'd say take a break but I've been running around all night too."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:10 am

"You sure look like it," Angelica says, looking over her shoulder. "You two need something?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:21 am

"Just stopped in for a sec to see what was up. My comms got smashed." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:30 am

"I'm just trying to work out what the next step for EW could be. He has to know, by now, that he's not getting Wilson International and Wayne is pretty resilient to folding too. He hasn't been able to take them by force. So now what?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 am

Joseph nodded. "He'll just keep hammering away. Eventually he cost both companies too much money for them to stay afloat. War of attrition."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 am

"Screw that," Angelica says. "He's not getting us. Granted, I'm least affected by this, being a diner waitress and not actually tied to the company beyond relation to the owner, but still. Evil man and all that jazz."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:51 am

Joseph smiled. "Good to see we're on the same page. We just need to find his next move and stop it. Unless of course you want to take a trip to Berlin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next