Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am

A black van with tinted windows drives up and stops. The thugs walks around back and wait for the doors to open. As they do, an armed thug stands there before falling out, flat on his face. Behind him is Bat-Girl, cracking her knuckles. "Surprise," she says.

"What the- waste her!" The head thug shouts as they all draw their weapons. Bat-Girl leaps up onto the top of the van through the skylight and uses her cape as a shield, deflecting the bullets before throwing out a surprise flurry of batarangs to disarm a few of them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:15 am

Nightwing dropped down behind the thugs and disarmed the rest with a few well aimed Wing Dings before flipping his escrima sticks out and taking it to them up close and personally.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:09 am

"INTERESTING!", Red Lizard grins and charges toward Kasumi once she starts moving.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Bat-Girl leaps down from the top of the van and onto one thug's shoulder, using her full body weight to throw him to the ground before slamming his face against the concrete floor. "Yeah, you can go ahead and take a nap now," she says before lunging into the next thug. She glances in Nightwing's direction. "So. Come here often?" She says as she continues fighting through these idiots.

Kasumi gets ready to swing her sword but shifts suddenly and jams it into the floor, using it to launch herself over the reptile and throw at few shrunken at his back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

"Every once in a while I'll pop in." Nightwing said shattering a thug's kneecap with a blow from his escrima stick. He avoided a strike from a thug who tried to hit him with the stock of his rifle. Nightwing then delivered a flurry of blows to the thug's midsection putting the thug out of commission.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:31 am

Red Lizard hunches down and uses the momentum from running to turn around and swing his tail, bouncing the shurikens away with his thick hide before they could explode.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 am

"I take it you just dig the scenery?" Bat-Girl says as she leaps up and kicks two guys in the face while using another as her springboard and punching him out on the way back down.

Kasumi is gone by the time the smoke is cleared.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:09 am

"Shush little one" Riddler said smiling at a little girl weeping and cowering in a corner "no one here will harm you. Oh and don't worry about Scarecrow there, he's harmless unless you happen to be a crow or some other bird. Now everyone just be patient, just a few more guests and then we will be ready to start."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 am

Nightwing rolled under a hail of gunfire before coming up and knocking the thug's rifle to the side before striking him in the face with his escrima stick. "Yeah, scenery isn't too bad."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Vidar watched them run from the building. He'd already taken out a number of them before they managed to make their way to the exits. He continued picking them off as they fled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:48 pm

A batarang came flying and stuck to Vidar's rifle. The batarang started beeping and exploded.

Red Lizard narrow his eyes and glances around.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:03 am

Vidar rolled away from the blast quickly getting to his feet "This is a little sooner than I planned but I'm prepared."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Kasumi springs up from the grate on the floor, her gloves now removed. She leaps up and onto Lizard's back, locking her arms around his neck. "Heel, boy!" She says as she applies her rather lethal touch.

Bat-Girl grabs one of the guns from a criminal and hits him over the head with it, knocking him out before disassembling it on the spot. "So how'd you hear about this happy little get together?" She says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 am

Nightwing just smiled. "I have my ways."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 am

"Ah. Grapevine. I just asked Batman if there was anything he was going to ignore today in order to fry some bigger fish. You wouldn't believe how much of a pit this city is," Bat-Girl remarks sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 am

"How wrong you are.", Batman speaks from the opposite direction of where Vidar was facing, distracting him from the long bolas that was thrown at him from another direction.

Red Lizard shakes and moves violently as a blue light highlights in the corner of Kasumi's eye. It was an oncoming freezeblast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 am

Nightwing smiled and crossed his arms. "Sarcasm is unbecoming of you." He looked at his wrist. "Well look at the time, I think that if we leave now we can make the 10:00 arms deal across town."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 am

Kasumi glances up and yanks on a few of Lizard's scales to steer him out of the path of the freeze blast, running him into a wall then back-flipping and landing between the two. "Oh. Lovely."

Bat-Girl picks up a communications device and plucks a chip from it, slipping it into her decoder. "Should be able to listen in now. Eavesdropping is fun. It's a bad habit, I know. But it's so interesting hearing what people have to say."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 am

"Hey no complaints on this end." Nightwing said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 am

"Perhaps you should consider surrendering.", Frost says to Kasumi while Red Lizard attempts to get back up, dizzy from the bonk on the head. He held a freeze gun in his hand, aimed at Kasumi. Something was odd about him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Kasumi stands up rather casually and tilts her head at him, a sword in on hand. "I'm sure you know I'm not going to do that. I'd advise you lose the weapon...or you lose an arm." She says so very calmly and looks him dead in the eye.

"All right," Bat-Girl says. "Arms Deal across town, you say?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 pm

"Interesting proposal... I decline!", Frost exclaims with a hint of a smile as he fires at her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Kasumi had been fully prepared for that. She throws a few shrunken and they explode seconds after leaving her hand, leaving a cloud of smoke. When it is gone, too is she.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Frost narrows his eyes and begins to freeze the grates around the plates.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"How wrong you are.", Batman speaks from the opposite direction of where Vidar was facing, distracting him from the long bolas that was thrown at him from another direction.

Red Lizard shakes and moves violently as a blue light highlights in the corner of Kasumi's eye. It was an oncoming freezeblast.

Vidar ducked the bolos "I've studied you. I know your tactics, you rely heavily on misdirection and intimidation. They work against thugs and common criminals and are somewhat effective against the psychopaths that you have brought but not so much against someone like me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next