Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 am

Superman smiled and stood up. "Well there's always Arkham, I hear they love smart mouths." He said heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:30 pm

"Arkham only takes total looks. You wouldn't put me there...would you?" Katie says. "He's...not serious...right?" Katie turns to Mercy. Mercy simply shrugs. "Okay, okay, I'll do it, just take it easy. I didn't hurt anyone." She sits back down in the seat, hard, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Superman smiled. "Mercy, show her around. I'll contact Nightwing see if he wants a new recruit."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:27 pm

"Sure thing," Mercy says, raising Nightwing from the Monitor Hub.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Nightwing appeared from the cockpit of the Batwing over Germany.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 pm

"We got another one for you that you'll wanna keep an eye on. Ya ask me, you've been duped. Sure you aren't trainin' a young Suicide Squad?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Nightwing chuckled. "Just keep sending them and we'll keep training them."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:51 am

"You got it," Mercy says before hanging up.

Katie steps out of the room a the staff flies to her hand. Then she crosses her arms. "Can I go home now?"

"Sure, just stay outta trouble," Mercy says, tossing her a Young Justice communicator. "You'll need that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:32 am

Down in Metropolis, word of a new Super-Girl was going around.  A slightly older one with black hair and a completely different outfit. But she was racing around Metropolis picking up the slack for Karla while Superman was doing his training.

Last edited by Twi on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:01 am

Superman was in his training chamber in the Fortress of Solitude. Under yellow sun radiation and training in over 500x gravity he was pushing himself harder than he'd ever had to before.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:55 am

Elle, the "new" Super-Girl, lands at the fortress and knocks on the door. "Hey, cous'n Cole.? Superman? I'm not Kryptonian so...ya think you can let me in, here?" She calls out, fairly certain he can hear her. She was nineteen and an aspiring historian and cultural analyst, interested in various alien cultures.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:13 am

The door opened and one of Superman's robotic assistants stepped out. "Superman is currently indisposed. How can I be of assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 am

"I have GOT to get me one of these," Elle says to herself before hovering in. "I just wanted to talk to him. He hasn't seen me since I was a tyke. That a problem?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 am

"He is in the training center. Enter at your own caution, the gravity has been adjusted to over 500x Earth's Gravity."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 am

"Eh...I'll just talk to him through the door. We can hear each other," Elle says, flying to the training chamber. Then she knocks on the door. "Sup, cuzo? How's the training been going?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 am

"Good." Superman said, the sounds of explosions and fighting could be heard from inside. "How are things in Metropolis?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 am

"Busy," Elle admits. "You know, when I decided to come to MU, it was to get a degree. Not fly around punching people and saving ladies that keep jumping out windows so you'll show up and save 'em," she jokes. "I like it, though. But that last lady was awful disappointed when I showed up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

"I'm she was glad someone showed up." Superman said as the door opened and he stepped out in gym shorts
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 am

Elle stands there in her civvies clothes with her hands in her pockets. "So, long time no see, huh, cuz?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 am

Cole smiled. "It has, can I get you anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 am

"Sure. Why not? So, ya got any of those stories about me vein' in diapers or whatever the last time you saw me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 am

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear them." Cole said walking with her to the kitchen and getting her a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:14 am

"Ooh, good call. Yeesh. I was in diapers last ya saw me, ya have a daughter in high school. You're getting' up there, cuz. How is Karie, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 am

"She's doing alright, coping with no powers." Cole said. "I've tried to get her to train with Nightwing or Batman to take her mind off it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 am

"And how successful has that little endeavor been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next