Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Justice League - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 am

"She could get back to school," Janice says.

Karie pauses. "So, which martial art are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:30 am

Cole smiled. "No...no I think your mother may be onto something. School and then training afterwards, I'll contact Nightwing with the Titans I'm sure he'd train you."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:52 am

Karie shoots a glare at her mother who sits off to the side, casually sipping her tea. "You're despicable," she mutters. "Besides, what use is school to me? I can read an entire library in two minutes"

"Not a discussion, Kara," Janice says, calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 am

"School is a lot more than just learning." Cole said. "Don't you want to meet people? People other than us heroes?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:57 am

"Not really, no," Karie mutters before walking off to her room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Cole sighed and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:09 pm

"Just so we're both on the same page," Janice speaks up with a smile. "That is your child."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Cole looked at Janice and chuckled. "She gets that from you too." He said taking a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:31 pm

"Maybe. She's also nearly an adult. We'll see who she takes more after when she's on her own. Following in my footsteps to be an activist, or her father's to be a hardhead," Janice retorts.

"Hey, Super- uh...Mr. Kent?" Mercy radios in a bit later. "C'n I talk to you for a tick up in the tower? You don't need to suit up or anything. It'll be quick, but...well, I got a bit of a situation, here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 am

"Yeah, because you're not hard headed at all." Cole smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 pm

"Well, maybe a little," Janice says.

Wonder Woman returns to Paradise Island.  She presents herself before Hippolyta and Diana at that and later leaves to recover from her injuries.

Mercy waits on Superman.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Superman arrived in the Watchtower via the teleporter.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Mercy stands by one of the interrogation rooms with a two way mirror. Inside is a girl wearing the a variation of her old costume. "So, this one could be a bit of a problem now," Mercy says.

Katie sits in the room, looking bored out of her mind, tapping her fingers on the table and staring off into space.

"She busted up into my apartment and found the rod and old suit. And you can guess where that led."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Cole crossed his arms. "So she's been fighting crime?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 pm

"No, she's just been showing off. But she's also a thief...a thief who now happens to know my name."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Superman sighed. "Well, what do you want to do with her?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

"Dunno. I'm not exactly a 'What would Batman do?' kind'a girl. No offense to him or anything but I'd sooner ask you or Wonder Woman's opinions."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Superman nodded. "Well I think we should see if she can be put to good use, otherwise we're taking back the staff."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 pm

"If you think it'll work," Mercy says, opening the interrogation room door for him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Superman walked in and sat across from Katie. "So, you've had a fun day it seems."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:24 am

"Can we skip the 'being my friend' junk and go right to the part where ya lecture me and throw me in juvie?"  Katie says without looking up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 am

"I don't want to have to throw you in juvie, I'd like to see if you can put that staff you took to good use."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:57 am

"Say, huh?" Katie says, turning her head to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:58 am

"Instead of running around causing trouble, why not become a hero like us?" Superman asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 am

"I stole her precious staff, blackmailed her, and my punishment...is to join the tights brigade?" Katie blinks. "I mean...no! Anything but that! You can't do this to me!" She says.

"I can see the mouth being a problem," Mercy mutters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next