Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Young Justice - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:32 am

"I'll wait a few minutes if that's alright...", Bastion murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 am

"That's fine" Grace said heading over to a food truck
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:47 am

Aaron walked over with her getting a hotdog.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:03 am

"Hot dog?" Grace said "you can get a chimichonga or chicken and waffles and you go with hot dog."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 am

"Whoa whoa whoa...it's a footlong chili dog." Aaron said putting his hand up. "This is great."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:09 am

"Still a hot dog" Grace shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 pm

"It's classic." Aaron said taking a bite. "And delicious."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm

"Sometimes the classics aren't all that great" Grace said "but whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

"Suit yourself." Aaron said eating his chili dog
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 am

"Last thing I wanna think about is chilly...", Bastion says. "I'll gladly go for a pretzel, though.", he said and went to a stand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:03 pm

"How's that pretzel?" Grace asked sipping at her drink.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:17 am

"Delightful at the moment. I think all I needed was a bit of salt in my body.", Bastion jokes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 am

Aaron offered Bastion a salt shaker with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 pm

"Hah! Thanks!", Bastion chuckles. "But I think I'll be alright!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:03 pm

"What's wrong, afraid you'll dry up like a slug?" Grace joked
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:32 am

"Something like that", Bastion jokes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 am

"He's just watching his sodium intake I guess." Aaron smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 pm

"That's smart" Grace smiled "and healthy."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

"Afraid he'll shrivel up and die? Oh, oh, or maybe spontaneous combustion! That's always fun," Mischief says as she pops up in her own civilian digs. "I guess he could be afraid of drying out too. He's already pretty dry, am I right?"

"Oh, look. The human mouth," Alan says as Rose walks up with her hands in her hoodie pockets, looking ahead with the same wide eyed borderline psychotic gaze she always seemed to.

"Ooh, ha ha, that's funny, short stack. Wanna know what else is funny? Gum in your Glider's rotors. Oh, that'd be a RIOT!" Rose retorts. "So, what brings the rest of the costume kiddie pool here?"

Alan narrows his eyes at the girl and looks to the others. "Just hanging out...which reminds me. Aren't you on about twelve different lists? Where's your chaperone?"

"You and I both know that none of the old fogies want to chaperone ME. They have a potentially suicidal basket case and now, from the looks of it, a kleptomaniac! A little mischief hardly compares to that," Rose says.

"A 'little mischief'?" Alan responds, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 pm

"What did you do now" Grace asked "Or do I even want to know?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Aaron cocked his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:58 pm

"Oh, nothing," Rose says. "I just thought I'd say hi. Tell you about the new blood. She's a real cutie. Lookin' forward to watching the boys kill each other!" Rose then walks off with her hands in her pockets.

Alan watches her leave and looks to the others. "I'll go make sure she didn't blow anything up," he says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 pm

"Good man." Aaron nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:34 pm

"Don't everyone all jump to help at once," Alan remarked sarcastically. "Really. Totally looking forward to babysitting the psychopath. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 pm

"I'm coming too" Grace said getting up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next