Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 am

"And Super-Girl is...where?" Robin says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Oh, well she's got that thing...super hearing, we just call her." Red Hawk said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:59 am

"Okay, call her," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:53 am

"I-I can do it.", Bastion tells them and flies ahead toward Chemo.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 am

"You sure?" Robin asks. "I mean, yeah, Martians are strong, but..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:18 am

"I don't know about throwing him into the sun, but I can definitely remove him. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 am

"Go for it," Robin says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 am

Bastion flies like a rocket towards Chemo and grabs two cars on the way. He dodges every blow with slight difficulty as he holds onto the cars until he gets a clear swing in with both cars from behind Chemo, clamping them around the oozing villain.

"Aaaaaarrrrgh!", Bastion shouts as he swings Chemo high up into air, sending him flying. Bastion follows the hurdeling villain. "I can keep juggling him for a while, but I need a place to contain him!", he shouted and kept going for Chemo.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:19 am

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Robin asks Red Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:44 am

"Stadium is empty"Hawk said "take him there."

Cumbustion looked out focusing on Cinderblock and snapped his fingers blowing off an arm.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:43 am

"Alright!", Bastion says and slams one of the cars into Chemo towards the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm

"Alright Robin, you have an idea to take out Chemo then go do it" Hawk said "The rest of us will finish with these two." He looked up at Cumbustion pissed " And you no more blowing shit up, you almost killed innocent people."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am

Red Hawk ran at Cinderblock throwing several Redbirds at him that stuck to him then erupted with a powerful adhesive gel that trapped him in place.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:42 am

Robin speeds to Chemo on his glider and kneels on it, analyzing Chemo's apparatus. "This should short it out and minimize the blast radius," Robin says, throwing a few wing dings at Chemo that stick in the apparatus sustaining its physical form and shorting it out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 am

"And... it's... OUTTA HERE!", Bastion shouts and swings the remaining car in his hands, sending Chemo plummeting down to the stadium once Robin was done.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 am

Hawk made sure the other two were secure calling up to the JL base to have them secured. "Well, that didn't go too bad."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Robin silently flies back to the Javelin on his glider. He takes his seat and waits, leaning back. Mischief pokes the frozen Plasmus and stares at it. "I gotta get me one of them gliders," she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Hawk returned to the jet after the three monsters were taken away. He looked over at Robin and Red Hawk "You two still wanna go back home?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 am

"What's the situation in Gotham?" Red Hawk asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 am

"The same as it always is I assume" Hawk said "contact Nightwing if you want and find out."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 am

Bastion returns to the javelin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 am

Robin had gone to sleep. He didn't much feel like interaction right now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 am

Red Hawk sat back. "I'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Hawk took off heading back to the Titan's base
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Bastion got off the javelin once it arrived back at the base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next