Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 am

"Well, some of us can fly, bench press trucks, shoot lasers from our eyes, phase through solid matter, read minds, control minds, shape shift, what am I leaving out?" Mischief jokes.

"A lot," Alan says as he pulls his glider down from the armory wall.

"If we all go en force, we can definitely do some damage to the bad guy," Karla says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:28 am

"Who is on a ship in the middle of the ocean with an entire crew either as hostages or working for him" Dove reminded them "So what exactly do you kids think you'll do that Batman and the others haven't thought of? Bust through the hull with your super strength? Then there are the more unpredictable members of this team." She glanced at Mischief and Cumbustion "Who may just decide that it's not enough to merely try to contain the bad guys and free the civilians but decide to attack everyone, the ends justify the means. No, we can't let you go in there with only half the information and no real plan."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 am

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Karla asks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:35 am

"Eat pizza, play video games and chase the opposite sex" Hawk tells her "you know, be typical teenagers for a change."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:13 am

"Didn't we just spend a whole day doing most of that?" Alan says.

"Well, as typical as we can get, yeah," Mischief says.

"Typical teens a repulsive," Karla notes with a very deadpan expression.

"She does have a point," Mischief adds.

Karla looks up into the stoned faces of her mentors then sighs and walks by them. "If you need me, I'll be stopping an armored car robbery in Metropolis," she says before darting off through the air, having used her hearing to listen in on a police call.

Robin watches her fly off then hangs his glider back on the wall. "Sooo, how 'bout that pizza?" Mischief chimes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:38 am

"It was delicious" Cumpustion says tossing some crust over his shoulder "Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

"I'm gonna head out as well. Clear my mind, whatever...", Bastion says and walks away as Combustion arrives.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 am

"Bye aliens" he smiled waiving
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:00 am

Mischief turns and walks off from the hangar.

Alan spins and retracts his staff. "I'm gonna go catch some shut eye," he says.

Lila stands in the training room, her mask over her face and her shield lodged in the top of a turret. "Tedious..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 am

Bastion glares back at Combustion before flying off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 am

"Well I'm still going, because the tanker ship is a decoy. Last time Servo hit, he attacked a school using that as a diversion to lure both Talon and Batman into a fight with Deathstroke while Servo hit Wayne Tower. This goon is doing the same thing again I'm sure." Red Hawk said pushing past Hawk and Dove heading to the Javelin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 am

Robin and Mischief stop in the doorway and look back at Red Hawk. "Shall we?" Mischief says with a...well...mischievous grin.

"After you," Robin says.

The two then dash along after Red Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 am

Hawk sighed turnign to follow after him shouting "Don't make us do this kid."

Nightlite flew past Red Hawk standing in his way "Come on bird boy, don't do this."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 am

"Do what? Protect my city? Why do I wear this mask then if not to stop people like Servo!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:14 am

"Your a nerd who likes to play dress up, you're trying to compensate for something, you like beating the crap out of people and this is just your way to justify it... I don't know and I don't care" Nightlite said "but Nightwing told us to stay put so that's what we should do. If he really need the help I'm sure he'd ask."

"Wait, Nightwing left?" Caleb said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 am

"The heck with that! I'm not trying to help him. I'm trying to help our city. Now get outta the way," Robin says.

Mischief raises her hand. "I just wanna hit people I won't get in trouble for hitting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 am

Red Hawk pushed past Nightlite. "You can stay here and follow orders or come with me and help people." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:32 am

Robin and Mischief follow Red Hawk to the Javelin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 am

"Wait up" Caleb shouted following them.

"Damn it" Hawk sighed going after them "I hate teenagers."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 am

Robin walks into the Javelin and sits in the co-pilot seat. "All right. Let's see. Just about all of it looks familiar. Should be easy enough to fly."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:55 am

"You're not flying this thing" Hawk said taking the pilot's seat
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

"Yes, dad," Alan says as he slumps down in the co-pilot seats.

"And Awaaaay we GO!" Mischief says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 am

Hawk shook his head taking off
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 am

Red Hawk sat in the back waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 am

Hawk changed direction heading to Star City instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice   Young Justice - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next