Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:29 am

Nightwing grunted lowering himself into an ice bath before sitting back and he looked over using his lap top that sat on his toilet seat to begin tracking and compiling all of the data he had on Centurion and the death of his brother.

Centurion stood in his armory a bandage over his right eye as he continued to gear up then he looked over at his masks on their displays and he walked over. He took out a black can of spray paint and began to paint the right side of the masks over in black.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:50 am

"Excuse me," Star-Girl says over her com from the Watchtower. "This is Star-Girl. Superman, Batman, would you mind coming up to the Watchtower for a tick? Wonder Woman and me wanted to talk to ya about this whole 'Teen Titans, Young Justice' business."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:07 am

Star returned home tossing his helmet into a corner frustrated.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:10 am

"I'll be there in a second." Superman said over the comms.

Nightwing sat back looking over crime scene intel rubbing his forehead. "There was one witness...hopefully I can find him before Centurion does...or anyone else for that matter."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:30 am

"On my way.", Batman says and beams up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:40 am

Superman arrived at the Watchtower and headed over to Star-Girl. "You needed to see us?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:46 am

"Well, it's nothin' major but aside from Black Bat, Super-Girl, and Nightlight, there really aren't all that many super tykes runnin' around,". Star-Girl says.

"It would seem that this is a dying art," Wonder Woman adds. "We have managed to find a few others but they are, for the most part, very...volatile. Borderline untrustworthy."

"The prime questionable example and candidate being the Clown Princess if Crime Fighting wanderin' around here somewhere. I think it's safe to say that when we need to turn to her because we don't have a CHOICE, there's a little...problem. And I know how badly Super-Girl wants this...and how much Black Bat doesn't."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:09 am

Superman nodded. "We'll find more recruits, but for now Nightlight, Black Bat, and Super-Girl is a good start to at least get them ready."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:01 am

"And what about leadership? I know we're getting 'teachers' for them but they should still have their own definitive leader just in case they ever have to act on their own," Star-Girl says.

"I agree but...are any of them truly suited? I mean no disrespect to your heirs," Wonder Woman says to Superman and Batman. "I know it probably is not mine own place for speech being that I have no heir, but Super-Girl is, as pure as she is, is not yet experienced enough for such a position. Black Bat may be but she is...volatile. I know well that her darker half is now repressed but repressed and removed do not share the same meaning. This risk of that being unleashed is...unnerving. If they are really sharing the team with Mischief then having someone potentially unstable taking charge..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:45 am

Superman nodded. "I fully agree. I think the trainers should be their leader, until one is ready to step up."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:21 am

"So let's look over the roster, see who might be a good teacher and who of the tykes we think could potentially make a good leader," Star-Girl says, pulling up adult and teenage rosters on the monitor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 am

"So far Hawk, Dove, and Nightwing have agreed to come on as trainers." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 am

(Hawk and Dove could be mentors along with Nightwing. Will be throwing in a few more young heroes.)

"No kidding" Will said talking with Olive after her class "Superman gave you these. Guess they did notice us."
Olive smiled nodding.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

"Why pick one that seems the fittest when we can test them.", Batman suggests.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:46 pm

"That's what I was hopin' you all would say," Star says, turning to the monitor and pulling up a number of images of various costumed teens. "These are the ones I was told to keep an eye on. They're all pretty good for sprouts."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Red Hawk was in the rafters of a loud and busy night club, one owned by one of the biggest mob bosses in Gotham. The one who killed his father. He looked around the club sizing up the defenses if that's what you could call them. Well over a hundred people were there dancing and drinking, the loud music drowning out any other noises. He saw the man, sitting at the center of a booth with two girls on either side stroking his ego while his men stood guard. There were ten of them, armed men watching over their boss directly while other bouncers patrolled the club keeping the drunks in line.

"This will be too easy." Red Hawk smirked dropping down throwing his Redbirds at two of the guards who were neutralized by them as they sliced into their shoulders. Red Hawk then grabbed his escrima sticks as they popped out and quickly took down the other guards as they came at him, it was so easy for him. Then he stood across the table looking at the mob boss.

"Sal Ricorso..." Red Hawk said, the two girls rushing away abandoning their man.

"What the...who are you?! Some kid in a fancy suit!"

"Yeah...and this kid just took down ten armed men. So let me ask you something Ricorso you ever have any regrets?"

"Uhh...what?"

"Well you'll regret killing Carl Blair." He said charging one of his escrima sticks.

"Die!" Sal said pulling out his pistol but before he could even aim at Red Hawk a Redbird was lodged in his wrist and he dropped it. "ARAGH!" Sal cried out in pain. Red Hawk smirked and flipped the table away before walking towards him to finish the criminal off.

-----------------------

Superman looked at the list. "Very true, anything in mind for a test Batman?"

Last edited by Venom551 on Wed May 15, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm

"Quite a few come to mind. Some I already have planned out. Star-Girl, I need you to find a suitable location away from civilization. Preferably an island."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Within a sealed off basement room in a run-down townhouse at the edge of Bludhaven, a battle rages. Outside nothing can be heard. Not even someone within the house can hear it unless the door stands ajar. However, inside the sound of clashing metal draws out all. A large, heavy, iron ball swings high and a figure in armor resembling sports attire ducks beneath it, grabbing hold of the chain to which it is connected. He pulls it to and lays a fierce punch across the jaw of a young woman who stumbles back and wipes the blood from her mouth, dropping the weapon. "C'mon, 'Baby Girl'. Did I tell you to stop?"

"N-No," the girl says.

This was the Sportsmaster, training viciously with his daughter, a girl named Lila. His daughter was bruised over in several places. But that would stop him. He was teaching her to be tough...or so he said. In all honesty, she figured all he was doing was using her for a punching bag to vent out his frustrations. "Think fast!" She hears him say. Instinctively, she back away from an expected punch but none comes. He'd picked up the iron ball weapon and just swung it around, meeting her in the head.

Her ears ring all the way to the ground where she lies for several more hours. She was conscious but could barely move. Sometimes she would get in a good hit, but then he'd up his game and clean her clock.

Star-Girl runs a search through the computer. "Here's a cluster of 'em just off the West Coast. What're ya plannin'?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:21 pm

"Should we bring in the trainers as well?" Superman said.

----

Gotham City

Nightwing stood talking with a homeless man. "A man is a hockey mask...like Jason?"

"No...he looked like a sportsplayer."

"Like a hockey player?" Nightwing asked.

"Naw...like all of em...he had a baseball bat...hockey mask...football pads...even a skinny sword like them fancy folk like to fight with."

Nightwing nodded. "Thanks, here go get some chow." He said giving the man a five dollar bill. He shot a grappling line and went up to a roof top. Now that sounds like the Sportsmaster...but why would Sportsmaster what a famous football player dead for? He thought to himself.

----

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

"Controlled environment. We design obstacles that play against both their strengths and weaknesses, while also throwing in a couple of curveballs that will make a true leader come to a well thought solution. What we also need is enemies...", Batman says and looks at Superman. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Edgar had been sitting at the bar in one of his disguises watching Sal. He had heard through one of his contacts that there was a big meeting planned with other family heads. He sipped at his soda keeping an eye out for any of them but so far nothing had happened and he began to think his contact was mistaken. He was about to leave when he noticed Red Hawk in the rafters watching Sal. Edgar sighed mumbling to himself about there beeing too many god damn costumed vigilantes or heroes or whatever the hell they called themselves. He thought about changing into his own costume but decided to sit and watch a little longer to see what the kid would do. He was impressed with the skill he showed but saw something beneath that made him decide to step out to change. He came back in just in time grabbing Red Hawks arm and turning the kid around.
"You don't want to do that son."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:30 pm

"The trainers would good to act as a Red Team." Superman said. "I'll also volunteer for it."

Red Hawk snapped his eyes back seeing Talon. "No...I really do. Let go of my arm." He said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:43 pm

"Right. But before we worry about all that, let's work on gettin' em all in one place," Star-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:44 pm

"There's two operating in Gotham already it looks like." Superman said. "Batman can easily round them up with Nightwing's help and I can obviously get Super-Girl here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm

"I don't doubt this man's guilt" Talon said holding on to him still "but do you really want to cross that line?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next