Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:11 am

"Saved us? Wha- He got away! I was doing perfectly fine, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 am

"Didn't look like it to me" Cumbustion said "and if you want him so bad why are we standing here discussing my membership on the team instead of going after him."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 am

"Enough." Nightwing said, silencing their bickering. "The point is, he got away. Next time, he won't. As for you, we could use you. I'd like you to see the tower."

"Isn't that my decision?" Wonder Girl asked, challenging his authority. I am the leader of this team and recently, the tower has become a tourist attraction."

"No, membership is mine and Cyborg's decision, end of discussion. The jet's a couple blocks away."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 am

Bee watches and merely resists laughing as best she can.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 am

"Aesome" Caleb smiled following them to the jet.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 am

Once at the Tower, Nightwing entered the main living room on the ground floor and had the rest of the team follow. "Well, since we're all getting acquainted with our new possible member Caleb here, I think now's a good time to introduce my protege."

A skinny young man with brown hair smiled shyly. "Hey, how's it goin."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 am

"Groovy" Caleb said "So who's room am I sleeping in tonight?" He smiled at the girls.

Shadow rolled his eys at Caleb
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 am

"Hi there." Eve smiled weakly at Nightwing's protege. "What's your name?"
"I'm uh.. not really supposed to say." The boy shrugged, looking at Nightwing.
"What can we call you?" Eve asked. "What's your codename."
"I don't really have one I like yet, but for now, you can call me Infared."

"Is this seriously a new member?" Wonder Girl asked Nightwing. "Am I the leader of this team or not? Why would you not tell me first?"
"He is not a member. Yet. I expect you to treat him with respect, though." Nightwing said.

"Not mine." Ravager smiled blowing past Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

"A challenge" Caleb smiled "I like a challenge."

Red Shadow nodded at Infared "Red Shadow."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 am

"Good to know you." He said, readjusting his backpack.
"Infared is staying the night, just to get a feel for Titan life. Please make him feel welcome. Go down to the pool or something." Nightwing ordered before leaving the room. "You're on your own, kid."
Infared nodded and looked around.

"I can tell you're one of those guys who thinks unattainable is the same is challenging." Rose smiled, taking her mask off and shaking out her white hair.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 am

"Even sexier without the mask" Caleb smiled "Can't wait to see you lose the rest of that."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 am

Rose smirked. "Even the eyepatch?" She asked, flashing him her grotesque remains of her left eye, then starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 am

Caleb shrugged going to change.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 am

Bee merely sits by the pool, tannin
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am

Caleb comes out and looks Bee over "Hello sweet stuff."

Rex sat at poolside reading
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 am

Bee doesn't even turn her head. "Smooth," she retorts sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 am

Wonder Girl came out with a bikini on and a towel over her shoulder walking alongside Infared, who wore a tank top, trunks and sunglasses. "So just enjoy yourself." She said, sitting with her feet in the pool.

Eve sat next to Rex, wearing a white onepiece. "Hi." She said, taking out her own book to read.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am

"You need some help rubbing in that oil" Caleb asked
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:47 am

"Hello" Rex smiled at her "more magical studies?"

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 am

Infared dove into the pool, then began doing laps.

"Oh give it a rest already." Cassie sighed, overhearing Caleb.

"No, Poe." Eve said, flashing Rex the cover of an Edgar Allen Poe collection of poems.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 am

"Ew, dude seriously, get over yourself," Bee protests.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am

"Ah, a classic" Rex said

"What's the matter jealous" Caleb smiled "well I don't mind taking on more than one of you at a time."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 am

"Please don't make me vomit in the pool..." Cassie said.
Infared swam to the edge closest to Caleb. "Hey, I think you should tone it down, dude."

"And you? Magical studies?" Eve teased him, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

"Can't change who I am dude" Caleb said "it'd be like asking a Shark to stop swimming."

Caleb showed ehr the cover of the book "Socializing for Dummies."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

Bee suddenly gets up and extends two stingers from her wrists. "Would you like to wake up in the middle of town wearing lipstick, eyeliner, and ribbons in your hair, tied to the town memorial statue?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next