Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
+2
Ink
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 am

"Oh that's nothing, that's...", he pauses before taking the documents. "It's just files over the... funds... ah, well, about before, Angelica.", Derek sighed. "Listen, I'm not that kind of man who sees others like that, but I understand..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 am

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I know hat really. Guess I've been a bit...on edge...lately," she says, glancing up and blowing her hair back over her largest bruise.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 am

Derek nodded slightly, distracted by her bruise. "What, wait, you're bruised, how did you get that", he asked stepping closer looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 am

Angelica backed away awkwardly. "Dah, that's nothing just hit my head. You know, the whole acrobatics thing. Well, it's late, I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to go get some sleep. I'll see you again."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:52 am

"If you're sure.", Derek said nodding a bit. "Alright, good night. Remember, if there's anything you need, I'll be right here."

(heading to bed, have a good one)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 am

"Right...well, be seeing you," Angelica says, leaving.

(You too)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am

DT jumped the pavement scaring a few pedestrians and street sleepers making them scramble against the wall. But she had a good copper after her, he kept to the road, keeping almost parallel to her, until she made a sudden left turn into an open mall, and weaved between bins and statues. A least the statues of humans did not move, so she just had to stay clear of them, and hope that she didn't lose her grounding on the bike.

Verging out, the copper caught up on the other side and almost clipped her, but she turned sharply and hit the massive four lane road. She checked him from her mirror and knew this wasn't the average lazy cop, he was high up and really good on the motorbike. Probably, like herself, lived on a bike from a child, learning all the tricks in the world.

"Do not enter... sorry, I don't really have a choice!" she said to herself underneath the helmet, and headed up the ramp onto the free-way. She discovered that even though it was late, there was quite a lot of cars coming her way, especially two semi-trailers side by side, leaving a space less than a metre wide. She would have to attempt a split run.

Racing towards them at 100mph, she wanted to close her eyes but just held her face frozen until she either passed through or ended up on the ground. Once clear, she turned her head slightly and saw the police car clipping the side of the truck, and slipping underneath the wheels that crushed both him and his bike. DT's eyes widened, and she mounted speed to get away from the scene, as the trucks exploded, sending shock waves along the ground, making her swerve into the path of an oncoming car.

Her bike flipped over the bonnet, and sent her flying hitting the free-way hard. Now it was a game of frogger.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Stalker followed the chase running across the rooftops. He stopped when the bikes crashed watching DT
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Judgement watched while sitting on a nearby street lamp, tossing one of her black bullets up with her thumb like a coin as she admired the chaos before her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 pm

DT got up to her feet and dashed out the way from an oncoming vehicle but found it tough to continually weave in out out of the vehicles, who seemed to block her from reaching the side of the road. Mostly she managed to stay on the white line keeping herself centre-metres from the cars passing but her lucky couldn't surely continue.

One car passed and she had clear access across the two lanes and went for it, trying to foolishly retrieve her bike that was up against the wall after being pushed aside. What seemed like inches away slowly passed as she knew she just had to put a few more steps of her feet forward and she would be back riding it home again.

"BEEP!" the loud noise came and she tripped before reaching the bike, bracing herself for what would more than likely come. Suddenly the car swerved to avoid hitting her, colliding with the other cars causing a multi-car pile up and several slammed into the burning wreckage creating a massive cloud of smoke into the air.

To avoid being burnt to a crisp, DT realised she had to abandon her bike, and leapt over the railing to the ground below, thankful that the park laid directly underneath. Death by branches and twigs, impalement, didn't seem half as bad as having her limbs torn. She really wanted her death to be that she would be cremated or buried as a whole.

Battered and severely injured, she laid amongst the bushes, deciding to stay there for now, too much trouble in the one day.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Nightstalker was about to turn and leave when he thought he spotted something.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Judgement stood over DT whose consciousness had begun to waver, a black bullet in hand and a gun to match it. She held the gun to the fading and pulled the trigger but no bullet would leave the chamber. "A black bullet for the eternally doomed...this is not your time to die...not yet," she says, seeming almost a figure from a vivid dream or horrible nightmare. She then disappears" fading away into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Dt groaned and checked herself from limb to limb finding that there were no elbows bent back, knees twisted backwards, and nothing broken. Didnt mean that she wasn't sure.

She seriously considered staying put but a noise in the distance startled her.
"bird, raccoon.... My luck has been quite good... Maybe it's just a cat."

Hearing a gang of men, she plucked up her courage and walked the path towards them, acting tough and unafraid, exactly how she usually was. Many commented on her tough composure, but often she asked herself whether it was a front.

"good evening, is there a subway around here?"
"sure darling, about two streets away, keep walking north."
"thank you, thanks so much."

Dt raised an eyebrow, considering herself so lucky as she headed off but looked over her shoulder. The men were gone all of a sudden, plenty of trees around.

She turned back around and was pushed to the ground. She knew what they were and her fighting instincts kicked in, smashing the jaw of a thug with a well placed kick.
"gonna cut you in pieces after we all have a round!"
"kill her first!"
"don't fuvk dead people!"
"on this occasion?"

Dt prayed that if it's unlucky and shes cut and raped or even worst killed, that she would be fortunate enough to be found rather than dumped in a plastic bag. She kicked again and jumped to her feet, staring guard against them.

"haha, kitten has claws!"

Suddenly whether by luck or something else, the lamps broke and te whole area went dark.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Judgement continued to watch patiently from the shadows awaiting the opportunity to drag someone off to eternal damnation.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:23 pm

*probability manipulator... But in this case it won't work for her. Waiting on Shaun, hope he'll take advantage of having the lights out.*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Nightstalker dropped down in the middle of them taking out the guys attacking DT.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

(I figures that. S'why I haven't really had her do anything just yet. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:46 pm

When the light flicked back on the men were all dead around DT and Stalker was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 pm

The eyes of Judgement narrowed as the thugs all lay dead before her and DT was left in the midst of it. She then gave an almost devilish smile and left to observe other areas of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Caliber rubbed her wrist, sitting with her back turned to the door of the office.
"Uhm, Miss, what do you want to do now? What are your plans?"
"She won't go for the same trick again... so... hnggh, it angers me! How could she do that?! The Bat-Girl's a coward!", she grunted getting up racing across the room.
"Maybe it was for the best, I mean, she's rather stro-!", the henchman got backhanded into a cabinet by Caliber.

"SHE. WOULD'VE. LOST! You hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

"Temper, Temper, Ms. Caliber," Says the Black Mask, stepping into the room. "Look at this as an advantage. You know her tricks, you know she's clever, you can use this to your advantage," he says. "Rest assure, the Bat will enter our next little get together, but believe me when I say, she will NEVER leave."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 am

"Next time will be the last", Caliber said. "For her"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:55 am

"Yes, you're oh so very correct, my friend...and next time you will even have...assistance," he says, snapping. From the hall emerges the massive machine man, Automaton. "Prepare yourselves, my friends...very soon...you will be clipping bat wings."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 am

"Interesting...", Caliber said before grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 am

The following Saturday Morning, Angelica slid a tray in front of Lorelei and her friends who were arguing over the validity of the Bat legend, Lorelei being the only one for it. Angelica smiled and slides one tray around her back before flipping one glass of orange juice, not spilling so much as a drop. "Here you go, eat up."

"Whoa! How did you-"

"Oh, that was nothing at all. It's all in the wrist. Enjoy your meal," Angelica responds, leaving to deliver another group's orders.

(Should this be the first night Bat-Girl meets Red Robin?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next