Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
+2
Ink
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 am

(We haven't fast forwarded just yet. Intangible and Venom's characters never finished their conversation to my knowledge and it seemed like Kari had something planned that she was having her character do this night so I was waiting)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 am

(alrighty then, any ideas on Justin/Nightstalker.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm

(I'm all out of ideas sorry haha)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 pm

(that's fine, just trying to figure out his life outside of being a vigilante)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

(Link up with me Shaun, DT is a cool girl, and once its daylight, Courtney will be available.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm

DT got back onto her bike and sped down the street like a wild thing, picking up the interest of a copper coming out of a cafe. He threw his coffee into the bin and hurried to his bike.

"Oh great, oh great!" she grumbled noticing him. Those coppers would enjoy finally having their hands on her, today wasn't going to be that day.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

Marko stood by the police station with several other reporters, waiting for a statement about last night's activity by the docks.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 am

Angelica races around the diner, taking orders and delivering them with the efficiency of a well oiled machine. She glances up at the screen periodically to hear a statement on the previous night's activity at the docks when she sees the commissioner step out and calm the raving reporters. "All right settle down. Last night the GPD was able to apprehend wanted crime boss, the man machine Automaton. He was apparently supervising an op shipping dangerous chemicals overseas. The exact content is not known at this time."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

"Apparently, Commissioner? Word has it that you arrived at the scene and practically had Automaton wrapped in a bowtie for you. Seems like someone's doing the dirty work for you", Marko said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

"Be that as it may, we aren't at liberty to discuss those matters. If someone really is stepping up to the plate to help then at most that makes them criminals as well. Vigilance is still against the-"

"Excuse me, Commissioner, but 'vigilance'?" Says one young reporter. "All due respect, we aren't talking about some street level punks. This is an 7 foot tall, two ton machine man. This 'vigilante' isn't a criminal, he or she or they are heroes."

"I agree, miss, but unfortunately the criminal justice system doesn't. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 am

"What would you message be to these "vigilanties", then?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 am

"Well, from a business perspective and legal side, I'd advise them to either turn themselves in or hand up the 'capes'. But on a personal point, I suppose...I'd tell them to keep up the good work," The Commissioner says, earning a smile from Angelica who's watching from the diner and Vivian who's also at the diner, sitting alone at a booth.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 am

"Thank you, sir. For your statement", Marko added and left, heading down the street to his car.

"Finally got that front page material, Marko?", Derek grinned leaning against the journalist's car.

Marko chuckled a bit opening the car door, throwing his coat inside. "Nah, but I imagine it'll be soon. Meeting your sister? Half sister?"

"Half. I think, at least", Derek said. "Good luck with that front page"

"Thanks"; Marko said sliding into his car seat, starting the engine up and driving off.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 am

Angelica slides a plate onto Vivian's table and it stops perfectly in front of her. She then sets down a cup of coffee. "Enjoy your meal," she says before going off to get another table's orders.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 am

Derek walked down the street until his eyes met the diner. He looked up at the name before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 am

The hostess at the diner sees Derek walk in and guides him to a booth, telling him that his waitress will be right with him before handing him a menu and heading off. A minute later, Angelica arrives at his table, though not recognizing him at first. "Hello, sir, may I start you on a beverage or were you ready to order now?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 am

"I'm kinda in the mood for cheeseburger and fries. Oh and to drink... two milkshakes. I know I'll have chocolate but I don't know my sister's taste too well", Derek said putting down his menu.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am

"Oh, you're expecting company, then? Well we do have a strawberry milkshake that's just incredible. It completely melts in your mouth. But would you like me to just leave a menu for when she gets here?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 am

Derek nodded then looked up with half a grin. "Strawberry? I'll have to remember that, Angelica."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 am

Angelica bent down closer to the table after hearing the man say her name, knowing very well that she never wore her own name tag. "Derek? Oh wow, I didn't know you were coming HERE here. Well, that's just embarrassing then," she says looking down at her uniform. "Right, my shift's over in a few minutes, I'll join you in a moment. So a cheeseburger and fries, then?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am

"I'm sorry to surprise you like this", Derek said with a small smile. "Yeah, sure, cheeseburger and fries."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 am

"Think nothing of it," she says, walking off with her notepad of orders, returning in her own clothes a few minutes later, carrying the tray like a waitress an setting it on the table before sitting down. "So, how long have you been in Gotham?" She says, sipping her milkshake.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 am

"A couple of weeks but the first seven days was pretty much just me stuck inside a board room with a bunch of middle-aged stock brokers and executives.", he told her and took a sip from his milkshake. "Damn that's good. Anyway, it's good to see you. You're pretty swift around the tables", he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 am

Angelica laughed to herself. "Yeah, slickest server in Gotham. Been trying to work a bit in photography. But Gotham's no Metropolis. Not as much to take pictures of unless you want to TRY and get pictures of Gotham's 'Night Life'. By the way, did you hear about that? Someone actually beat down that two ton monster. It's about time."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 am

"Ah, yeah, I heard about it. A friend of mine who works in journalism just came from the police station after a statement. Although, from what rumor seems to spread, there's more than one vigilantie roaming the night.", Derek said. "Well, if you need any help with the photography..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next