Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

"I think he'd stop me... Natalie being my sister. I'm doing my best to ignore that fact. We spoke about it, but didn't seem convinced he was fine."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:03 pm

"James is a good man but, he'd kill her to protect you." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"It would be easy if I wasn't a part of this, I could feed her information, but I'm at the top of her list. I don't want to kill her off if all she's doing is lightly tapping us. I'm worried though, how quickly could a tap become a slap, and then a punch... so on."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

"Very quickly." William said. "She needs to be dealt with before she gets to be a serious threat...she could very well be approached by the Russians to help them muscle in on Blackcliff and other areas Talbot has footholds or control."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 am

It's the next morning in the house, William, Tiffany, and Chase are in the kitchen talking about the Natalie problem, John and Gwen are having breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 am

"I can plant a bomb on her car" Chase suggested "or killer her in a botched robbery attempt."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 am

"Botched robbery attempt? Yeah let's not be so sloppy. We're not making a hit here to send a message, we just want her dead. We need to make it look like an accident."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm

"Well that's going to make it difficult" Chase sighed

Gwen cleaned up and was trying to decide what to wear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 pm

William nodded. "True, but we don't want this coming back on us."

John headed back with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:06 pm

"Of course" Chase said

Gwen finally decided what to wear and sat on the balcony waiting for John
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

John smiled walking onto the balcony with a tray of food for them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 pm

"What'd you fix us?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:42 pm

"Got some Eggs, Bacon, and french toast for us. Coffee and OJ as well." John smiled sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:34 pm

"Looks delicious" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

John smiled sitting and setting her plate down for her. "Hope so."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 pm

"Did you cook it?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 pm

"No." John said. "The chefs did."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:15 pm

"Well that's a relief" Gwen smiled "at least I know it's edible"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:18 pm

John chuckled. "Of course." He smiled taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Gwen smiled over at him digging in
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 pm

John smiled at her as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 pm

"When does your plane leave?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"This evening." John said. "How about your's?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"This afternoon." Gwen said "Got a few things to tend to here before I leave though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 33 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: