Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Chase sat in the kitchen eating some breakfast.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm

John looked back at Gwen as he fixed his tie then looked at the clock, he walked over and gently shook her awake.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Gwen moaned waking up "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 pm

"8:00 am." John said. "I wanted to wake you so you'd have time to catch your flight later." He said sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Tiffany walked in and checked the coffee machine groaning, "You didn't think to fill it up again?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 pm

"Thanks" Gwen smiled getting out of the bed.

"Not my job" Chase said "Why are you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 pm

John smiled getting up. "Would you like some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Tiffany peered over the counter, "You're not even drinking coffee... looks like someone else is to blame. Well Chase, its simple. My sister is the bitch Natalie, who's husband you shot and she wants revenge by taking us all out one by one, firstly me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"I'd love some" Gwen smiled "What do you have in mind."

"Whatever" Chase shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:50 pm

"Whatever, also includes you Chase," Tiffany added, "Really want some bitch after you? James won't fix her up, but you could do it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:56 pm

John smiled. "Well, I think something private on the balcony sounds nice. Not too sure thrusting out there after last night with the likes of Chase and James around would make for a quiet morning."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:01 pm

"Yes, that does sound nice" Gwen smiled

"What you mean like hook her up with a friend for a blind date?" Chase said "I don't know many people here in Oz."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 pm

John smiled. "I'll be back with some then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:08 pm

"Not that kind of fix, Chase," Tiffany said serious, "A different kind..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 pm

"I'll be waiting" Gwen smiled

"You mean kill the bitch?" Chase said "Sure, not a problem."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 pm

"Who are we killing now?" William asked walking in.

John smiled and kissed her before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 pm

"Natalie, but don't tell your brother. Speaking of him, you haven't heard him say anything yet this morning have you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 pm

"Natalie" Chase said

Gwen slipped on her robe heading out to the balcony

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"James is still asleep I think." William said.

John went to the kitchen to have a chef send up breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"That's good, I can take him a coffee laced with poison and bribe him not to tell, or he drinks," Tiffany replied, "Hey, I might had been serious bout Natalie, but this time I'm joking. I got drunk last night and...it was funny."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 pm

"Ahhh." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 pm

"Yes, ahh," Tiffany replied, "Are you interested? She has already hurt sweet Nadine...what happens when she tries for something rougher?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 pm

"I'm interested." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Then we keep this between ourselves," Tiffany said, "And find a way to do this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 pm

"Why not involve James though? He's a real good gun." William said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 32 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: