Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 am

"We will do our best, ma'am", Jack told her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 am

"I know you will" Gwen smiled sitting back and watching Nadine
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 am

Jack smiled a bit then turned to watch Nadine.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 am

James and William sat back watching.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Tiffany grimaced knowing that Nadine needed to feel much more comfortable, and while she looked happy dancing to Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand - Let Me Think About It , she could take it to another level by making it much more sexy. Otherwise, it would look nothing more than a woman having a fun dance, or worst... a zumba class.

She hopped off the barstool when Nadine's song ended, and patted her on the back, "Not bad... but you need a lot of work. First lesson, capture the men's eyes and once you have them, the challenge is to keep it."

Nadine gulped and headed over to the boys by the bar, taking a seat, as Tiffany went onto the stage with a case and a jacket over herself. She knelt down and stopped short of opening up the case, looking about the room.

"I'm looking for something to blow... sorry boys, I meant my trumpet," she teased pulling out a gold trumpet and took off her jacket, revealing a green marching girl outfit, identical to the girls in the Destination Calabria video clip that started to play on the screen behind her.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Jack let out a snort at the line and chuckled, watching Tiffany as he drank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am

"You did good" Gwen said to Nadine

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 am

"thanks, but..." Nadine replied.
"oh ignore Tiffany, a real teacher doesn't make it so that her student feels somewhat less of a person," Maya interrupted heading in with brittany.
"you should watch me dance, Nadine... I started out like you and being the baby of the group means that I can play it up to the fullest. Sexy isn't about being bad, nor is anyone an angel or devil," Brittany added sweetly.

She pulled Nadine to her feet and got her to turn around.
"you have a great dancers body, men will look even if you're not revealing a thing, come dance the next song with us, and you'll like what we're wearing. Gwen, boys... Forget you have seen our piece cause it's being repeated on the opening night but with a full set layout."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

"Do you thing girls" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

"If I may give some praise, you did well, Nadine", Jack said taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:56 pm

"You you were really good." William smiled.

"Eh...could have been better." James smiled, joking.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 am

"Don't worry boys, we'll show you that we can hold your attention without showing off," Brittany laughed.
"Not possible..." Tiffany commented, coming down off the stage.

Nadine kissed Will on the cheek and sighed, "Hope they don't stick me in something bad."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 am

"That was rather entertaining" Gwen said to Tiffany
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

"I might have ventured a bit too far but I managed to show Nadine that boys eyes drop when girls play sexy. Found your eyes yet James?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

James smiled a little. "Not yet."

William smiled at Nadine. "I'm sure you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

"be nice to her, if she asks whether she is sexy during this next bit, probably wise to say yes, I'll worry bout getting her into shape."

Tiffany lent back against the counter with her cocktail and watched on as the area darkened.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 am

Jack kept drinking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 am

William and James sat back watching.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 am

"Keep up the drinkin', fellas", Jack said getting up and heading to the men's room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 am

"You know it." James said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 am

Jack returned to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

A spotlight hit the boys and Gwen at the bar and eerie music played. Maya hopped over the bar bench dressed in a white dress that was torn at the edges, and she had white paint over her face. She worked her way stroking the men's faces but turned suddenly to the stage, looking horrified.

"Oh no! Not them! Not those ladies!" she squealed, as the sound of a car was played and the spotlight hit the stage to silhouette three women- Brittany, Nadine and Destiny as Charlie's Angels, and then the screen ripped and out climbed Courtney and the other three girls, with Crystal and Maya playing the ghosts, as the theme from Ghostbusters was played.

Tiffany laughed finding it highly amusing.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 pm

James smiled shaking his head, holding in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm

"oh that's one lovely insult... I resign, I lose... Sexy can be achieved without showing your bra and undies," Tiffany laughed applauding them when they've finished.

Nadine came over and exhausted herself down into an armchair but crystal came up from behind to say boo and made her jump.
"you girls surely werent thinking of using that in our show?"
"of course."
"avsolutely!"
"well what do the boys think? If they say yes..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

"Well it was highly entertaining", Jack admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: