Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Jack drove after them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 am

Gwen stepped out of the car when they got there and looked up at the new place, turned out better than she expected. She smiled over at Roger taking his arm as they headed in.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:43 am

Jack muttered something under his breath lighting a smoke before looking the place over.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 am

"Oh lighent up a little Jacky boy" Roger said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:36 am

Jack shot him a glare before giving him a forced friendly expression. "Yes, sir", he said before puffing at his smoke.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:05 am

"That's a good mate" Roger smiled patting his back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 am

James was at the mansion relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm

"It's uh," Nadine said looking over the building, "Definitely huge... so what was it before? A restaurant or something? You've expanded out too, as there was a car park here before."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 pm

"No, just the same it is now" Gwen said heading in
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

"Just looks bigger because things have been moved around," Nadine concluded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"Oh, it is a little bigger" Gwen said "Talbot insisted I add a security room. Plus there's some extra space for the entertainers to change."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

"Entertainers... me... I like it, Gwen," Nadine said looking at the stage.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

"What else would I call them" Gwen said "Not everyone that puts on a show here is a woman and most of them aren't strippers, well at least not the kind you'd see dancing around a pole."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh, I wasn't meaning the title, Gwen," Nadine said, "It's just you said entertainer's have a room to change, and for a minute I forgot that this was something I'm meant to be thrilled over. I'm already won, but having a security room here, will give us all better protection."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm

"Yes it will" Gwen said "So are you up for giving a little show right now?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

"Now?" Nadine said slightly shy, and turned to see Tiffany walk through the door, and then agreed quickly, "Sure why not, as long as I don't have to do it alone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm

James walked in with Tiffany.

William was checking out the security room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm

"No you don't" Gwen said looking over at Tiffany "and don't be shy dear."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 pm

"Newbie, give me ten minutes and she'll be right for you. Come on, Nadine... I don't think Gwen was joking about you performing. She wants to make sure I have the best dancers on the floor," Tiffany said coming up behind her giving her a startled yelp, "And I'm sure James can get his brother to come back in, when we're ready."

Nadine blushed as she headed off like a helpless victim.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Gwen smiled at the two before going over to the bar and getting a drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

James and William walked over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 pm

"This is for you... is basic, I was going to keep it for you for later, but costumes have been known to make more than one appearance," Tiffany said pulling it out of its bag and shaking it out, then she caught eye of Nadine's reaction.

"Hey... its an angel costume... I wouldn't be putting something so sweet as you in something raunchy too soon, it would be a joke."
"It's short."
"Would you prefer a nun's outfit? Here's one?"

Nadine glanced at the outfit and shook her head, but Tiffany sighed and hopped up onto a bench, "Alright, amuse me... what sort of dancing have you done, ballet?"
"No."
"Tap then? Come on, I'm serious, I want to know not because I'm teasing you, it will help me understand your history."
"I've done aerobic dancing."
"Ah."

She disappeared and came back with an outfit that Nadine actually nodded to.
"Now, the music won't be too flavoursome, but on this occasion, its just to get you dancing. Making you feel comfortable, not so much of a bitch am I? Yeah, yeah look surprised. I actually have you girls best interests at heart. I'm not going to force you into a costume that's completely not you, until you're ready, otherwise not only will you look the fool, I'll be one too."

Tiffany headed out to the stage and lent over to pass a CD down which a worker took off her. She spotted the boys and called out, "I've got her in an outfit, took a bit of persuasion, but I have worked my magic with her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm

James smirked a little. "Heh."

William elbowed James.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Jack sat down with a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 am

"Behave boys" Gwen said looking over at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: