Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:52 pm

"it just happens to be that I decline," Nadine said smiling wisely.

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:50 am

"Well I'll let you think about it." William said kissing her cheek before heading into the bathroom.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

"William!" Nadine cried out rushing up behind him, "You should never trust a woman, when she is in a playful mood!"

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:42 am

William smiled back at her as he started the shower.

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:47 am

(What is up?)

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:51 am

(No idea really, James is with Tiffany right now after the rescue. Idk what's happening other than that)

Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:53 am

(Hmm, well, I just think we should all somehow... well, do anything, really.)

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:00 am

(Yeah me too)

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Well you guys were so wonderful in helping me out with my story and now I'm
Prepared to allow for a new story to happen. I would recommend moving with gwen's club. And I was going to have Monica evaluate her future, getting a letter of recomwndation to attend a college. Tiffany will start her friction with Nadine as they begin training and making up their acts for the shows.

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Cool, I guess we can flash forward to the next day then and start things off. I know Pryde is still doing the scam thing on Gwen though.

------------------------------

James was sleeping late it being already noon and his was still face down in his bed snoring loudly.

William was running on one of the treadmills in the mansions gym, doing his daily work out.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Nadine down to join william, feeling the need for some exercise.

She saw him on a treadmill an laughed, "william, you don't need to work on an already perfectly strong body!"

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:23 pm

William smiled and looked over as he ran. "I gotta maintain it though." He winked.

James finally awoke from his slumber and he yawned and stretched sitting up. He lazily dragged his body out of his bed and into the bathroom to clean him self up.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Nadine groaned pulling herself up onto a treadmill, "you're one step up from me, the step is starting, can't naintain it if you don't have it."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:41 pm

William smiled over at Nadine. "Babe, you have it don't worry."

(heading to bed, catch ya tomorrow)

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:26 pm

"Or maybe we're piss-weak due to the rubbish we've been scuffing into our hole?" Tiffany suggested.

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm

William looked over. "Well good morning to you too."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:55 pm

*my apologies, I typed that up on my iphone without double checking. However, it can remain as Tiffany.*

Nadine stopped on her treadmill and turned to smile, "Tiffany! What do we owe this pleasure?"

"Training 3pm, don't be late... and I was looking for James, so if you see him, let him know that I'm heading back to my life-"
"Life?"
"Yes, Nadine... I don't want to spend my life in here, I need cash, and I'm not getting any sex like you, so I have to find something to keep myself busy. Anyhow, I'll be taking Monica with me, getting both our appointments done at the hospital, and then I'll be at the club from 11 to 3. St. Andrew's Hall, 3pm."

She left and Nadine was still glowering as she turned her head to William, "Ouch! I would've taken hot water instead of that to the face."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:59 pm

"Forget her, she just needs to get laid." William said getting off the treadmill.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:01 pm

"I don't think that would help her case actually, cause if you're thinking your brother and Tiffany might score... I don't think even James can do it."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:03 pm

William chuckled. "Well James probably doesn't even want her, I mean she's kinda bitchy. Even for him."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:11 pm

"I dunno, she's not bad enough for Chase, but bad for James... who knows he might be able to tolerate her. Besides, its an act she puts on. I mean, she was actually really lovely when you saved her at the mansion. And look at the gratitude. I think she's the sort that hides behind her tough exterior."

Nadine grabbed her bottle of water taking a sip, "Saw a wrestling match one where the bloke was so tough until he had his nose smashed in and he was the biggest baby I've ever seen."

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:20 pm

William shrugged. "I dunno, maybe she has a soft spot somewhere."

Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Johnny was in the hallway of the hospital, getting himself and Samantha a drink from the fending machine.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Samantha spotted Johnny outside her room, "Ooo give me, give me. You don't know how long it has been since I've been allowed any form of junk food. I know doctor, you want me to look after my health and get the best recovery so you don't have to put up with me ever again, but there's no harm with one soft drink."

The doctor turned to Johnny, "It's not the drink, its that she believes she's capable of anything, and will likely try to do too much on her injured leg which hasn't fully healed. Overexertion could lead to her forming a blood clot."

HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

"Relax and tell her not to do a lot of activities, I understand doc." Johnny says before handing a soda over to Samantha and sitting down next to her.

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: