Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

That's what I was thinking they'd all be in the running for the leadership post like Superman suggested.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:41 pm

I don't know if this is bad timing but I was thinking of bringing in a new hero called Scarlett Flash... I have bios, origins and everything, I...

Anyway, yeah, so, you guys have been discussing?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:50 pm

We have! Been building the Teen Titans/Young Justice

Twi put up a Robin, I put up Red Hawk who's basically a Robin, and Shaun put up Shadow and Combustion a Robin type and a fire manipulator respectively.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Scarlett Flash's name is kind of deceiving, he's actually a Robin...

Okay, cool! I honestly feel I should throw in something drastically different.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Could do with a Flash or Green Arrow type!

I just saw the picture I used for Red Hawk and fell in love haha almost made him a Nightwing sidekick.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I might do a Flash character or perhaps an Atlantean. Oh wait! I was going to introduce a niece of Manhunter's!

It is pretty neat!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Oh nice a new Martian or an Atlanean sounds great.

Thanks man, this guy Phil-Cho on DeviantArt has a great gallery. Using his images for my bios from now on, I love the style feels like a actual cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:16 pm

yep, as for the leader I think maybe they'd take an approach of leader for a day. They appoint one teen as lead on the mission to see how well they handle the pressures and if they can get the others to listen to them.

I planned on introducing Shadow to the team while they were on some mission where the 'leader' isn't really leading which is when Shadow shows up assissting them in defeating whoever it is they're fighting and makes some comment about how they clearly needed someone to lead them and are lucky he showed up when he did to do that. It's just who he is, thinks he's better than everyone and up until the point he actually meets other young heroes of their caliber has never been proven wrong. So clearly with Robin's narcissim and Red Hawk's attitude those three would constantly be butting heads, challenging one other and questioning any 'orders' the others might give.

It just hit me that Hawk's superhero name actually is Red Hawk. Ah well, usually just call him hawk anyways.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Ahhh damn...did not do my homework with the names then, whoops.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Colours! They're confusing!

Yes, I think Martian is the way to go...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Magnets! How do they work?!!?!

It's be a nice flavor to the team.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Bloody clowns.

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

I am not fond of them.

Here here!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:50 pm

don't worry about the name thing, he's got others. Besides, he might just decided to start calling himself Blood Hawk
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Blood Hawk, now that sounds terrifying
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm

he is an avatar of Chaos and had been called Warmonger before so why not.

can't work out Shadow or Cumbustion's histories. I don't want either of the to be out of Gotham, Shadow I'm thinking San Francisco maybe. Combustion is an adrenaline junkie so maybe he gets his start as a thief, also thought maybe he's a child prodigy from the League of Assassins. Just not sure, maybe I'll come up with something while at work.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah Gotham is getting clustered.

League of Assassins could work, we've got a few League characters too that could tie in with him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

I do like the League idea. Thinking maybe we could work something out to where Nightwing pulls him out when he leaves or the kid just runs away or is kicked out for being too reckless. Don't know, I'll work on it.

Shadow is a little more complex cause I want him to be somewhat isolated from the others. maybe a light version of batman's origins, he witness a wrong happening that noone bothers to stop so decides to become a crime stopper.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm fine with Nightwing helping the kid out if that's what ya decide.

That sounds good to me man.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:37 am

Taking the color out of Lila's alias and just calling her Olympian. I'm trying to set it up so someone (probably Nightwing) catches up with her on investigation of Sportsmaster's death. Following that she'll be taken to the Justice League for questioning and eventually they'll have her join the Titans to keep an eye on her after acknowledging her as unstable.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:38 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:46 am

have we done anything with the TT/YJ yet?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:18 pm

No not yet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Made a new villain that I'll be slowly introducing behind the scenes for now. The pure meth Batman, Robin, and Red Hawk are looking into are connected to him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:08 pm

M'kay. I threw onr together too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: