Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 pm

See ya!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:12 pm

indeed, another co op with Nightstalker woudl be cool
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 am

Maybe you want to do something with Bat-Girl, Twilight?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:57 am

I can do that. What I was doing at the moment was just a set up for a villain I'm involving in an arc way down the line. What do you have in mind for her?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 am

I was thinking about using the Frost character I had facing off against the new Bat-Girl.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:10 am

Oh, that'd be a cool thing to pass the time...no pun intended, honest.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 am

Just chill... it's fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Stay frosty, man. Okay enough horrid puns lol!

I'm revamping a couple of characters I introduced. Namely Dolly and Hush. Making Dolly fit into more of a Noir feel and just modifying Hush a bit so she has something to do now that Black Mask is out of the picture. (He was sent to Blackgate so he didn't escape during the Arkham riot)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Ah, okay! Yeah, a noir feel to Dolly would be cool and it does feel a bit off that Hush suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

So yeah, Noir Dolly I do like more. She comes across as emotionless and apathetic but it's sort of the point. She's supposed to feel a little detached and separate from Baby Doll. Hush's secret police will be fun to incorporate too.

After I'm done introducing Paradox, I just have one more villain to intro and the arc I had in mind could get underway actually. Several super criminals take up sections of Black Mask's former territory and eventually gang wars begins to go on between them for an unknown reason. I imagine heroes would have to work together on this one since there's a ton of brainpower involved. Last villain I intend to intro for this arc is Invisible Man.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:23 pm

That sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 am

So I just recently had the time to really meditate on arcs. These were the arcs I talked about before. Just two really. Well three but two of them are directly connected so I count them as one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by TWiLiGHT on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:21 am

Kinda interesting. Although I'm not sure how long Batman would be fooled this long into the story, including the Night on the Town, unless very convincing. And I'm also interested in who Bat-Woman is and why Cat-Woman disappears. Then again, I guess Cat-Woman disappears but Brass is still around or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 am

you know I got to thinking the other day that we have too many small, individual storylines going on here which is what, I think, is making it difficult for any of us to really develop relationships between our characters beyond the occasional run in. Kari hasn't been on this one, gave up on it, cause she couldn't get he character into the story (anyone of them), and so far all me and venom have done is work with one another. I've had the occasional team up with others but it's been very brief.

We need to get back to Batman being written off as an urban legend. Think I might introduce a viki vale type character, someone that is trying to prove his existence but everybody thinks he/she is crazy. This is where a journal would come in handy (either Riddler's or Batman's). might be able to bring kari back if I can convince her to make her character this person since I think she already has someone like this.

I still want to do a riddler war but not sure I can move along with it while there are so many minor stories still incomplete. I can have him making appearances and starting to build his empire but beyond that not much to do with him.

I think I've got too many characters which is making it difficult to get them involved especially with this being a more, individual based rpg.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah, this is what I kinda want to do.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:01 am

I have ideas that could help in this but am still trying to figure out how to start them
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:14 am

I feel bad for having pushed Kari out of it. I'd be happy to try and bring everyone in on completing the incomplete stories and doing something we can all have a part of. I think one of the issues is that maybe we're moving a bit too fast, and that's an issue when everyone's not here at the same time which will happen because of time zones.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 am

yep
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 am

So, I hope we can bring Kari into this. I mean, you, Venom and her are around the most so couldn't you guys do something together possibly? I also want to do some minor things and it's difficult to be in everything at once. I just think we need to go slow.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

indeed, slowing it down a bit would be good. I've tried doing things with Kari's character, had Nightstalker be one of her characters lawyers in his alter ego.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 am

I think you should try starting that up again, then. I was thinking that Batman's gonna go through a darker period now that Angelica is gone, too.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 am

come closer to what Nightstalker is?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 am

Yeah, although not at the stage of killing someone, I think, but at least having an understanding between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

Well I'm actually done right now. The Night on the Town arc I actually decided I wouldn't do last night. However, I do want to do the Bat-Woman thing because as it is, I have no truly dark characters aside from villains to relate in any way to the darker guys like NS and Centurion. She was made to be darker to suit the actual vigilante line. After Angelica comes back, she's going to leave again to be a Lantern and won't be back until the League thing gets started.

I really booted a lot of my characters and just put some to the side to be used later (Like Dolly). Currently Hush was meant to be sort of a Commissioner Gordon-esque role.

I don't really have an issue with Batman being reduced to myth.

The only arc currently in action is the two cops trying to figure the mystery of this journal. I have no stake in that because they're Bludhaven and out of Hush's jurisdiction and I don't have any Bludhaven characters. Slowing down is a good idea but in the mean time I myself have nothing to do either. I just wrapped up my villain introductions and I don't have any darker characters to use anymore. I don't dare send any of my characters Night Stalkers way lest they be murdered. I haven't seen Centurion in action much outside of being a cop so I can't say I know enough about him to really get anyone involved in that regard.

The primary goal is to get the characters to somehow relate. I myself do not have any thoughts on how to do that. Closest step recently in that regard was Derek and Angelica being kinda sorta related.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah, I think relation is the largest issue. I think it would be a good thing to have a thread that keeps track of that, as well.

I only have Derek, Marko and a handful of villains to use. I could make some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: