Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:27 am

I have no problems with Nightwing in the plot, he did become one of the league's best while he was there, which wasn't too long as he excelled in his training and then ditched the league since he doesn't kill. So when him Kasumi and Crimson were to go out and assassinate the traitors we could say Nightwing didn't go but found out about the plot to kill Kasumi and so interferes to save her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:56 am

yep, that works for nightwing, gives the league a reason to attack him as well as kasumi.

alright then, got that all sorted out. can get that going whenever
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:59 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:01 am

I guess if everyone agrees
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:53 am

This whole incident is probably gonna end up making Mischief a LOT more like the Joker. Still a good guy (somewhat) but a lot more uncaring and demented.

Right now just trying to figure how they intend to get her out of this. Like if she gets out on her own she can be the cause of Centurion's eye injury that pushes him more toward Deathstroke. Not sure how anyone else could free her at this point. She's definitely going to break down soon and start pleading or whatever before she eventually goes nuts and gets more Joker-y.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:58 am

My plan was for Nightwing to track him down and take on Centurion, he'll arrive too late to save Mischief from the worst of it. Nightwing was going to damage Centurion's eye with his escrima stick while it was charged.

However I think Mischief getting free during the battle and wounding Centurion would be good as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:13 am

And then maybe Nightwing has to get Mischief away from him before she kills him? At that point she'd be fully capable and willing to.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

Sounds good, Nightwing has to save them both essentially and allowing Centurion to live creates Deathstroke who is going to be quite a villain.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:46 am

I've been thinking of a character for the Teen Titans/Young Justice named Red Hawk he's basically Robin/Nightwing put together and could be the Robin character we've been discussing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:54 am

cool was thinking of adding a few more young characters for the TT/YJ thing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:55 am

I made a Robin too. They could have like a rivalry or something over who the definitive boy wonder is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:56 am

Yeah that could work, I just need to figure out a way to connect him to the Bat Family, as Nightwing is basically just an ally right now.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:34 am

hmmm.... trying to think of some way to bring the Bat Museum, Batman as a myth/urban legend, and the true history of Batman back. Brought it back briefly with Edgar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:58 am

You have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:20 am

I've been thinking that maybe Edgar or Derek could find Red Hawk while he's out one night and could stop him from killing the mobsters and that one of them could take him under their wing as he's skilled but has a lot to learn. I want to give him a Jason Todd and a Tim Drake feel to him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:49 am

I have a Robin who I intend to make sort of eccentric and somewhat narcissistic like Dick but make him well meaning and kind like Time Drake and Carrie Kelly, becoming Robin just because he wants to help and he knows he can. He's the son of a villain that has long been reformed and both his parents are alive. I've no intention of killing them off either. I wanted him to be sort of the "Best Possible Reflection" of what Gotham is used to.

There's also one I'm gonna call either Champion Red or Red Olympian. She's not really a part of the team. They just make her join to keep an eye on her as she is the daughter of the late Sportsmaster and don't fully trust her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

Lot's of Red going on lol. Red Hawk, Red Shadow, Champion Red/Red Olympian haha

Red Hawk only loses one parent that's his motivation to take up the mask and cape but he's got a stable home life, mother who cares and a good father figure in his uncle. He's just got a temper and is understandably angry because of his father's death.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:58 am

cool

yes, Edgar could be the one to stop Red Hawk.

There is a journal that tells the complete history of Batman and the Wayne family. I can't remember if Edgar has it, it's in the museum or has been lost somewhere. I'm leaning more to the first one though. There is always the possibility that any one of our young wards could be related to any of the original Batfamily.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:59 am

I know. It was more in reference to the Bats than him. Angelica didn't have a stable home life and Lorie had to kill her own father. I just wanted to make a less vengeful one.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:03 pm

It's a nice spin on a Robin, like Tim was prior to his parent's death. I liked that about him, having living parents and a decent home life. It set him apart.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:11 pm

I find it funny that Red Hawk and Robin are pretty much Polar Opposites. I was gonna have Black Bat act sort of like Robin's buffer and keep his ego in check. Maybe have Super-Girl or someone rein in Red Hawk and make sure he keeps his temper in check.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm

I may drop the Red from Red Shadow and just have him go by Shadow. I think that Red Hawk and Shadow would definatly clash, hell Shadow will probably clash with most of them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm

All of that sounds good to me, I like Super-Girl keeping Red Hawk in check. Could possibly lead to a teen romance too.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm still working out their histories though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Venom551 wrote:
All of that sounds good to me, I like Super-Girl keeping Red Hawk in check. Could possibly lead to a teen romance too.

Possibly.

As it stands at the moment, Super-Girl, Black Bat, Nightlight, and Mischief are the candidates the League is aware of. I was going to have Robin save Black Bat and Super-Girl as an intro to him.

Mischief's insanity is going to be tied to her nano-skin from now on so when she turns that on, she's essentially crazy until she turns it off again but still sane enough that she'll follow instruction and listen to reason...listen...not necessarily act on it.

Champion Red might actually have been instrumental in getting her father killed by Deathstroke. Not that she was working with Deathstroke or anything but just wanted her father gone. Like maybe he was abusive or something and forced her to train with him to hone her own skills and junk. Then when Deathstroke comes knocking and he needs her help to take him down, she intentionally doesn't help but hides it by pretending to just be petrified of Deathstroke. Then later she becomes Champion/Olympian under the ruse that it was for Batman-Like reasons and get close to Deathstroke when, in actuality, she has some sort of vendetta.

[If I am keeping track well so far, then we're up to Nightlight, Black Bat, Red Hawk, Super-Girl, Mischief, Shadow, Robin, Combustion, and (sort of) Olympian.]

There's that whole thing of the team needing a leader. Either the League could decide for them or they could maybe not have a leader (other than the teachers) yet and just kind of all be sort of in quiet competition for that role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: