Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Gen OTD - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:15 am

Gonna make another assassin, was rereading Nightwing today and the villain Saiko looks pretty badass so I'm gonna make a Saiko for our generation of heroes.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:04 am

Saiko. Subtle.

I'm thinking the first legitimate villain the Titans fight can be Uno which would be a hard fought battle. After a few more arcs I can get to the Sovereign stuff. He's connected to the Kryptonite though only loosely. I'm thinking of having him devastate a city somewhere along the way. Not completely destroy it or anything. Just badly mess it up, lots of casualties, etc. Possibly just after or before he beats Superman that first time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:09 am

Saiko means "perfect" in Japanese and sounds like psycho too lol.

Sounds like a plan to me!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:38 am

Here's a thought. What if, during their trial mission, the Titans actually find out something is wrong? Like Batman's drones are taken over or whatever by some villain?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:45 am

Thought of a way to tie that to Sovereign, actually.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:47 am

Seems like we need to make a list of teams/organizations and who's a member.

Justice League
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Amazon
Morningstar
Manhunter
Bat Girl
Gold Lantern
Star Girl

Teen Titans
Nightwing
Hawk
Dove
Nightlite
Black Bat
Super Girl
Mischief
Red Hawk
Cumbustion
Shadow

League of Assassins
Delilah
Crimson Blade
Saiko

Did I miss anyone? I'm sure I did
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Only changes I'd make

-Nightwing, Hawk, and Dove are all League Members and Mentors for the Teen Titans. So they should be in both lists, IMO.

- Add The Flash to the Justice League, I'll be having Superman recruit him soon.

- Bat-Girl and Gold Lantern are the same person correct?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Yeah, they're both Angelica. She just doesn't use the ring often because it's alive and screws with her head. I may throw an arc together around that later.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:15 pm

I'm debating on redoing my Green Lantern character, but then that gives me Supes, The Flash, and GL in the league.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Justice League
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Amazon
Morningstar
Manhunter
Bat Girl/Gold Lantern
Star Girl
Flash
Green Lantern

JLReserves
Nightwing
Hawk
Dove

Teen Titans
Nightwing
Hawk
Dove
Nightlite
Black Bat
Super Girl
Mischief
Red Hawk
Cumbustion
Shadow
Robin
Olympian

League of Assassins
Delilah
Crimson Blade
Saiko
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Edited it so Bat-Girl and Gold Lantern are the same slot and Robin & Olympian are in the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

I've already briefly introduced Shadow but feel like I need to introduce Cumbustion before we get the Titans started. I still think Shadow should be a late edition, but Cumbustion should be there from the beginning. Kind of treated the same way Mischief is, he's a good guy but uncontrollable. Unlike her though, he could flip at any moment, just depends on which side appears to be more thrilling and entertaining to him. Could be why Nightwing suggest him as part of the team to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Actually after the torture thing, Mischief is essentially a psychopath waiting to happen. They force her to join just to keep an eye on her. Same with Olympian but that's more so she doesn't end up hurting herself than others.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

ahh, well still a similar situation- they recruit him to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:20 am

Gonna have Deathstroke offer Clue an offer for a partnership to take down Batman and Talon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:07 am

Clue would either accept and turn on him later since he has no actual interest in killing Batman and just likes toying with him, or he'd outright refuse.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: