Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

New Gen OTD - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 am

Are Angelica and Derek sharing the same mother or father?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 am

Mother
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 am

Just got the History section to fill in. Is there anything else you think that I should fill in or change?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 am

Maybe his time as Red Robin? What led him to switch from that to Batman? Other than that I say wing it haha.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 am

Yeah I'm putting that in History section when I get to it. Thanks, heh heh!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 am

Code:
[u][b]General Information[/b][/u]
[b]Full Name:[/b]

[b]Codename or Alias:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Birthdate:[/b]

[b]Place Of Birth:[/b]

[b]Occupation/Status:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]

[b]Weapons/Items:[/b]

[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]

[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Fears:[/b]

[b]Bad Habits: [/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]General Personality:[/b]

[u][b]Background[/b][/u]
[b]Siblings:[/b]

[b]Mother: [/b]

[b]Father:[/b]

[b]Other Family:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

There's the format for easier future accessibility.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 am

That ought to come in handy!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 am

No problemo
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 am

So, just for clarity...

Teen Titans
Catalyst (Lorelei Foster)
Nightlight (Grace Tandy)
Hawk (William Hawkins)
Dove (Olive Branch)
Super-Girl (Kara Kent)
Mischief *Maybe* (Delilah Prat)

Justice League
-Some Members Pending-
Amazon (Claire Troia)
Morningstar (Frank Vaughn)
Bat-Girl/Lantern (Angelica Foster)
Wonder-Girl (Corinna Prince)
Superman? (Cole Kent)
Batman? (Derek Wilson)
The Moth? (Clancy Harper)
Manhunter? (Marko Jones)
Green Lantern? (John Starks)

If these are generally what we're going for then I can think of ways the TT might get together. I can't remember whether or not we decided the JL would get together based on Brainiac.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 am

Supes and GL are in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:31 pm

All right. Might see if maybe Superman suggests to Super-Girl that she joins the Teen Titans?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Sounds like something he'd do.

Wanna work in Nightwing and Centurion in a team, might be hard having them do a solo act in the RPG.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Cool. I was thinking of doing something like either the Gotham Sirens (Cat-Woman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quin) or the Birds of Prey...god knows whose on their roster this week.

I'm working on revising Supergirl's bio to the new format too.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Haha I haven't paid too much attention to Birds of Prey
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 pm

I know Black Canary and Huntress are pretty much always members but I always forget who else.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

I wanna say Bat-Girl is usually a staple there
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeah, that might be it. Anyway, reworking Super-Girl so she's a bit more of a rebel. So Supes can have her join the Titans for her to do some growing up. Maybe have him originally reluctant to have her becoming Super-Girl at all at first.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Yeah, could work. I remember him training her a little when I made Supes. Could be a good plot arc for her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Yeah. It'd also be good for her because honestly, everyone on the Titans roster currently could stand to do some growing up as well. Just in different ways.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah haha that's true
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:54 pm

I may just be attributing this to their being the oldest but I think Hawk and Dove would be leading the Titans. As far as the JL, classic trinity of course. Supes, Bats, and WW. I think to get the Titans together maybe the teens have to take on some other threat while the adults take care of Brainiac.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Teen Titans can always fight Deathstroke
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 am

In the New 52 of DC the Birds of Prey consist of Black Canary, Sterling, Poison Ivy, Katana and Bat Girl. Barabar is once again Bat Girl, after having some experimental surgery done that now allows her to walk again Stephanie Brown is, as of yet, no where to be seen in the new 52. Huntress is Robin from Earth 2 stranded in what is I guess Earth Prime along with Power Gril (earth 2 Super Girl). Black Canary is apparently wanted for murdering her husband (not Green Arrow, don't think those two even know one another in the new 52).

The idea with Hawk and Dove I had was them kind of being the link between the Titans and the JL as mentors to the younger heroes and reserve members of the JL. Justice League and Teen Titans are noticeble in the DCU but I think in this future the heroes might want to distance themselves from thier predecesors and avoid comparisons so might go by something like League of Heroes (JL) and League of Junior Heroes (TT).
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 am

Oh. Then yeah I'm going to stick to pre-New 52. None of those titles have been holding my interest so far frankly anyway.

That could work and all thought Catalyst and Super-Girl are pretty directly of relation. They might also just be in the running for JL membership.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:04 am

Venom551 wrote:
Teen Titans can always fight Deathstroke

Was thinking more like Trigon actually. Like maybe they find Raven (She is pseudo-immortal from what I can gather) in limbo fighting Trigon and they fail to keep him from loosing his influence on the mortal worlds, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: