Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:41 am

I know he doesn't know this but what he may think is dangerous for her really isn't XD

Well where are we at the moment?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 am

That's true haha

At the moment they're speeding towards downtown.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:53 am

About to go rake leaves real quick.

Been thinking that Clue might make a decent threat of himself when they return to Gotham.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 am

I think he might do that as well. He's got potential and I can see him as an arch enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 am

Made one character that's sort of like a mix of Poison Ivy and Queen Bee but I don't know if I'm gonna use here just yet.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 am

Oh really? I don't think I've heard of Queen Bee before.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 am

She's usually a Justice League villain. Kind of forgettable on her own.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 am

Maybe that's why I don't recall her, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:11 am

Yeah. Wanted to do either a Mr. Freeze type or a Poison Ivy type. Not sure which I wanna do.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:23 am

Well there are plenty of Ice typ villains out in the regular universe.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:27 am

Well I meant more along the lines of the character motives than the powers but that is true.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 am

Ah, well, okay.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 am

I think that'd be cool, though, a Poison Ivy looking character with Freeze motives.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm thinking of introducing a lost journal that gives the history of Batman. It could be something wanted by heroes, villians and common citizens alike for various reasons. One of our heroes might use it as a guide to help them become better, a villian might use it to find ways to outthink vigilante's like Batman and a citizen (reporter, historian, etc.) might use it to finally prove the existence of the batman of legend.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh that sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm

I thought it might be somethign fun to do on the side. Could be two journals, one of Batman's history and another written by the Original Riddler with basically his obeservations about the general fight between good/evil, hero/villian, light/dark...
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:01 am

right now it's just a vague idea, might have something more concrete later
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 am

The remote controle that Bat-Girl got was to the Batmobile. I figured it would be like the one in Batman Beyond
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 am

Ah okay cool
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 am

Had a couple ideas as well. Some pertaining to the JLA the rest for Batman and Night Stalker
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 am

I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 am

yes, I would like to hear ideas about JLA and the others.
Might have a different name for JLA though, Society of Heroes? League of Heroes?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 am

What I meant to happen now is that while they may stop Clue at Arkham, numerous other criminals escape such as Dolly and Caliber.

JLA
Introducing the World's Finest - Perhaps the criminal that brings them together may be trying to manipulate Ultra-Girl? Seems like a challenge that's not particularly handled too easily alone.

Batman
Beneath the Cowl - After the incident with Clue on Arkham, public awareness of Batman's "return" has vastly spread. Thus returns to question of who the bat REALLY is. While many journalists and reporters (Maybe Vicki Vale or Jack Ryder descendants?) are on the case, so is one very mysterious figure (The Riddler/Penguin Guy I mentioned before. May call him Conundrum or Professor Paradox or something. Don't know yet) and this one man is going to turn this simple question...into a deadly game.

Night Stalker
Head or Tails - (Next Riddle will lead to the creation of Two-Face). Ben consults an accomplice of his (Justin aka Night Stalker), telling him that he's worried someone is after him. This prompts Night Stalker to silently keep watch over him but can't save Ben when one riddle drives him over the edge and causes him to try and confront his pursuer violently. The result of this is the explosion that scars half of his body. Later, driven made by these events, Ben adopts the persona of Two-Face and begins to terrorize the city.

Cat-Woman
VENOM - While out hoping to catch some excitement, Cat-Woman finds Caliber stealing from a jewelry store after having escaped from Arkham. Seeing as she finds this something only she should do, Cat-Woman confronts her. Caliber escapes, leaving Cat-Woman at the scene. Cat-Woman analyzes her blood to find that it contains the same altered venom that was in the vile she stole while out with Derek. This prompts her to challenge a possible underground trade of VENOM that may be headed by the villain seeing as her company is apparently being used to carry this out though she can't yet prove it.

Night Light and Bat-Girl
The Mini-Me's of Gotham and Bludhaven meet up for a brief misadventure. Less of an Arc, more of a one time deal.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 am

so we'll have two riddler types in the rpg? interesting.

The journalalist could be trying to find Batman's journal I mentioned earlier. The idea the journal is a seperate thing from the book that tells the history of Batman and the Wayne family. It contains case files, criminal bios, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: