Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 am

Well I personally am just doing a minor retcon by the next day RP time. By that time a few things I have character wise will minor change. Not enough to be like "...WTF?" but little things that should help relations.

All in all, there isn't much I can do relation wise. Bat-Woman and Cat-Woman are meant to be mysteries. The relations I currently have are Batman being Angelica's half brother and Lorelei's surrogate father.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 am

for the most part the journal thing is wrapped up, though it might return later. The idea for both journals is for Batmans to be a kind of history of Batman- how it started, all his cases and various rogues, information an allies (weaknesses, identities, personal thoughts), and advice for his successors. For Riddlers it's mostly observations on the battle between good and evil but includes information on villians and heroes that has managed to gather
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 am

In that case, there's nothing going on right now so we might as well try to figure how characters can relate.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 am

Yeah, I'm not talking about anything that changes stuff immensely, just actual relation, some kind of connection.

Okay, but why does Cat-Woman disappear, or is that something you're gonna keep to yourself until the story get to that point?

Bat-Woman just bugs me a bit, 'cause what I can presume from that character is that her existence has a low possibility of relating to Angelica in any way? And yeah, you've said it's a mystery, so I guess it's working if you're trying to make me find answers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:10 am

Oh no Cat-Woman and Bat-Woman don't like disappear from the face of the earth. They just get lost before Batman can try to take them in.

Bat-Woman is more than likely going to be Angelica's cousin or sister or something.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 am

Oh, well, okay! Laughing Same ol, same ol, then. Sorry for being a bit slow, I didn't sleep too well last night.

GAH! I even saw the bio for Natasha! *bangs head against the keyboard*
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:22 am

Yeah. So my mini-retcon wouldn't be anything massive. Mostly just to tidy things up because everything I've been doing is just random villain encounters to stall for any actual arcs that come along. I haven't done an arc since Angelica gave up Bat-Girl. The retcon would basically include the following.

-Hush now head of the Secret Police
-Bat-Girl having been trained a little first before taking up the mantle, thus teaching her to be more discrete and keep Batman and his allies to be myths much against her preference (Because she wants people to know he exists)
-Angelica has disappeared
-Bat-Woman rumors running around
-Cat-Woman also being little more than a myth (though is very much well known to the criminal underground)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:28 am

Sounds good.

Yeah, I would like Batman to be a bit more dark and also more of a myth. It all sounds well to me. And I'm certain we can work on relationships and still have story and such flowing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 am

Yeah Batman would teach Bat-Girl to be more myth and try to teach her the darker routes without being lethal but her desire to be a more classic-esque superhero would ultimately be a sort of defining characteristic (hence her very lighthearted nature).

Current relations I have

Batman = Angelica's Half Brother
Batman = Lorelei's Surrogate Father
Batman = Natasha's Half Brother
Batman & Cat-Woman classic relationship of flirt to fight
Vivian is to Derek as Jim Gordon is to Bruce

All of mine are pretty centered around Batman but then again, I can see no way for Lorelei to relate to any of the others aside from I guess having a sort of speaking terms relationship with Nightlight but I imagine she'd treat him similarly to how Bruce treats Superman (veeery bluntly)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:40 am

Well, I do have Marko in use and I see him more or less as someone who enjoys talking more than he does fighting.

Although, you know, Pryde has Al-Guhl characters,.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 am

Wouldn't the assassins league be more up your alley as Batman?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:45 am

I suppose, but they could see potential in Lorelei as well.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 am

I plan on using her and the league of assassins to bring the league together in a little competition amongst assassins to see who is the best.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 am

Who exactly would the league consist of initially? Amazon and who else?

So the League of Assassins would be after the Bat-Family?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 am

Well, the league is good at collecting information, and so when they hear about this "myth", they might know better.

Competition?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 am

Makes since.

I think he means like a competition to see who can successfully off the bat or something.

One more relation could just be to have the classic Batman & Talia type relationship. If you're going to make a Vicki Vale type, you could have her be in mutual attraction to Derek. Batman has enough love interests to make James Bond proud. It'd probably work.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 am

Ha ha, yeah, I guess he'd make Bruce proud as well.

Yeah, a competition would make for a good sorta arc.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 am

I'm gonna update Derek's bio as well and find a new suit for him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 am

The league would consist of Morningstar, Centurion, Amazon, Batman and anyone else that wants to join

Competition to prove who is the best assassin, either within the League of Assassins or within the assassin community as a whole. They would be going after high profile targets like diplomats, rulers, buisnessmen...
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 am

Batman would probably have too much heart in him to actually kill someone, so he'd probably find other solutions.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 am

actually, it's a guy so if ther's a mutual attraction it'd be to Batwoman

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am

Because she's not afraid to get her hands dirty?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 am

no, I'm talking about the reporter. If there's any kind of attraction it'd be to batwoman

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 am

Doesn't seem likely. Gritty as her specific...line of work may be, she's not prone to attach herself to people.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 am

So, what're we going with people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: