Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Gen OTD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

I think it'd be a slow progress. Like maybe they've been talking about the super criminals like Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, etc. for sometime and both became obsessed with them, one with figureing out the psychology of what made them while the other in becoming like them. Obviously Ben is the one looking at the psycholoy of the super criminal and my guy is the one that seeks to become like them, something which Ben knows but doesn't believe Luke would actually go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah. Ben is really a pacifist but maybe Luke pushes him too far to the point where Ben considers putting his old friend down once and for all. Maybe that taunting idea of murder pushes Ben too far and come the final or shortly before the final confrontation comes the accident (or intentional act on Luke's behalf maybe to make Ben see the way he does) that makes him Two-Face. From there I could see a similarity in the arc to Batman and the Jason Red Hood comic arc.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

don't think I've read that arc yet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Ah well rent the animated Move 'Batman: Under the Red Hood'. Sums up the arc on most key points. Obviously changed a few things but gets the point across.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeah, that's a pretty good movie, though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 am

Yeah not to mention the action scenes were great...and it had Black Mask
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 am

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 am

I just realized how Batman seriously gets around. Cat-Woman, Poison Ivy, Talia, Zatanna. H...Shiney are you sure there was no reason at all You planned on making Red Rbin go Batman? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 am

Razz Well, not for that reason, although it IS a perk. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 am

Ha, nice man.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 am

I mean, it's still just an idea as long as everyone else is fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:42 am

Hey, I'm fine with it. Also leaves the role of Robin pretty open to others. I'd take it up if no one else did. I have this one picture of an OC Robin I can always use.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 am

Sounds great
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 am

I mean Cat-Woman's a flirt, she's a given. As far as others, I dunno. A Zatanna based character would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 am

Zatanna could be interesting if she'd be thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah, it could be. I always did like Zatanna. A descendent of Zatanna is vaguely mentioned in Snow's bio.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 am

Cool, then there's possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 am

I guess one thing I always liked was the saying spells backwards bit. That and that she's a stage magician.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 am

She doesn't get enough recognition I feel.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

Yeah. A lot of DC characters kinda slip through the cracks even though they're good characters. Black Mask being another one.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 am

You really like Black Mask
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 am

He's a good character but right now I just didn't feel like thinking so I only mentioned him. I think Hawk and Dove are a bit under celebrated too. And Fire and Ice. Star Girl. A lot of these characters I first saw in the JLU cartoon. Then I looked them up, read into them a bit, they're pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:26 am

Yeah, there are almost too many to count.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 am

DC characters are either Overly praised or not praised enough.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 am

I guess that's true, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: