Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:02 am

(Oh, that is a good idea. I was going to have Scath capture Panni and Naida for right now if that's okay.)

Scath bent down and bound both of their hands, dragging them outside to a barred cart.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 am

(Thats fine with me)

Bu watched nervously "They'll get out. They don't need my help. Panni 's strong."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:57 am

Naida woke up in a metal cell. She sat up and recalled the situation, then looked at Panni.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:11 am

Panni was pulling at his chains trying to break free from the wall "Must've... made them... stronger."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am

Naida had her feet and hands chained to the floor, while Panni was chained to the wall. "This is stupid. I never should have helped that tea shop.."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:25 am

"Almost got it" Panni groaned pulling with all his strength. The chains finally broke from the wall causing him to fall back on his head. He looked over at Naida and grinned
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 am

"Get me out, we have to get out of here." Naida demanded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 am

"Yeah, yeah don't get you panties in a bunch" Panni said walking over to help "Unless you dont were panties then this might take longer."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 am

"Can you just get me out of here?" Naida shook her shackles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 am

"Why should I" Panni asked crossing his arms "It's your fault we're here."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:17 am

Naida shook her head. "I can get myself out of here then." She spit out a glob of saliva and began ice wedging the metal chains, which would take about ten minutes to break one chainlink due to such limited movement.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 am

"IYou owe me" Panni sighed helping her out of her chains
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 am

Naida stood up and shook the shackles off. "More like we're even. You kissed me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 am

"I thought you wanted me to" Panni sighed "How was I to know your one of those with the no kissing rule. Now are we getting out or what?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 am

Naida thought about what he said and didn't understand at all. She froze and heard footsteps nearing their cell. "They're going to come in here," Naida guessed out loud, whispering. "and expect us to be tied up so they can give us food.. and water." She sat in a lunging position waiting for the door to open. She signaled for him to stand behind her or get ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:07 am

"I got a better idea" Panni said taking out the back wall "Metal bars, metal chains and a stone wall- not to smart."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 am

The guard carrying their food and water came in just in time to watch the back wall be demolished. Naida jutted her shoulder up into him and stepped back, bending their drinking water into a compressed cube of ice, putting it in her pocket and not letting it melt. She bolted out the wall Panni took out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 am

"Any idea where the exit is?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:44 am

"We'll find it if we run far enough." Naida said, watching a guard up ahead shoot an arrow at them. She slid down the hall on her knees, reaching the guard at the end of her slide. She jumped up and swayed her hands in front of him, as if she would if she were bending and slammed the sides of her hands into the left side of his stomach and when he keeled over, she slammed her knee in his face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 am

"I hste running" Panni said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 am

Naida slammed through a door, but found it to be an empty closet. She ran down a second hall and burst through the exit doors, heavily guarded, of course. She threw the compressed cube of water into the air, splitting it in two ice spike and having them stab into the guards on either side of her, bending the spikes into a disk and solidifying it, projecting it to an oncoming guard and running past him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 am

Panni stomped on the ground bringing up a chunk of the ground. He punched the boulder sending several smaller pebbles flying out at the soldiers behind them.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:59 am

Naida jumped in the air and bent the ice disk back into water and sent two rings of ice into two soldiers, cutting halfway through their metal armor on impact. She bolted through the entry arch and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Panni followed her out close behind
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 am

so what's the plot here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: