Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 am

"We're not that far out, go ahead swim back to Aangstad and be arrested." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am

"Tell my brother not to come after me" Bu said jumping off and swimming back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Cao headed up to the bridge of the ship. "Get on the wire to command and let them know we were attacked at Aangstad."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Naida simply sat, watching the water go by, thinking about what to say once she got home.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Cao stood on the bridge as a message from the Fire Lord himself came in.
"Here commodore from the Fire Lord himself." A officer said handing the message to Cao.

Cao sighed reading over it. "Great..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 am

Bu Yuan came up on the shores of Aangstad and looked around. It appeared that they had forgotten about him. He pulled the hood of his cloak down low over his face and took off the bands tossing them in the water as he headed back to his shop to pack up a few things. He didn't want to have to face Scath again or anyone right now.

"Nice veiw" Panni said from behind Naida.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Naida bit her lip as she looked out. "Yes. Nice."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Panni went to sit next to her looking out at the ocean. "I've only been on a boat once and that was when I was still a kid living with my parents. My brother got sick on the ride, guess he couldn't handle the constant motion."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 pm

"He's not tolerant of much." Naida said. "I have been on many boats in the Northern Water Tribe, but never a steam powered one."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Bu Yuan through his bag over his shoulder and made his way out of Aanstad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: