Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

Scath tackled Masama out of the flame's path.

Li Lan landed on all fours, then swiped Cao's feet out from under him.

Naida broke free of the ropes, standing up and bending the pungent fuel out from the fuel bay and slamming it into Li Lan, sending her off the vessel. She turned toward Scath to strike him next, but she could not see him. From behind, she felt a few fingers slam into her neck and back. The right side of her body fell limp and she hit the ground.

Scath dragged Naida a few steps back and had already told Masama to get to safety; he was nowhere to be found. Scath held his chakram to Naida's neck, threatening anyone who dared to come closer or fire their arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

Cao had hit the ground and was too low for Scatch to see his move, he sent a lightning bolt at him which disarmed him then he jumped up kicking Li Lan in the throat and knocking her into the water. He took a stance facing Scatch. "Stand down or burn." He said, too far for Scatch to close the distance in time for him to get a good strike in.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am

Scath's hand slowly reached his face and neck, running his fingertips across his burns. She bent over a bit and dropped Naida's collar to put his hands together and bow as he stepped off the ship.

Naida sat up, still without total use of her right side.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

Cao kept his focus on Scatch as he left the ship.

A Fire Bender officer walked over to help Naida up.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 am

Naida stood up and shook herself to regain feeling. She stood on both of her feet and dismissed the soldier. "I'm sorry, Commodore, for all the trouble. I can find other means of travel."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 am

Panni ran through town hoping to catch them before they left. His brother told him some Fire Nation soldiers had come by the shop. His brother was close behind yelling something as Panni vaulted himself into the air with a pillar of stone landing on the ship.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 am

Naida jumped back startled as Panni landed next to her. "Panni, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am

Cao looked at Panni the Naida ordering his men to stand down before they attacked Panni. "Who's this?"

The three ships were starting to leave the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 am

"Yeah" Panni said "We're going to Ember City righ? The Fire Nation capital?"

Bu ran into Scath accidentally and immediately started bowing as he backed away "Forgive me. "

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 am

Scath recognized Bu as Panni and slammed his thumb into his collar bone and chest. "One for two." He said knocking him down. "Don't resist like your friend."

Naida interjected. "We're going to the Northern Water Tribe."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am

Cao looked seeing Bu and Scatch. "What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am

"I'm not a bender" Bu lied holding up his hands

Panni sighed "Leave him, he'll only complain the entire trip."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am

Cao looked at Panni then Bu. "Is he a bender?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am

Naida looked at Bu. "Maybe we should just leave him.. I mean he can bend if he needs to."

Scath tugged Bu's sleeve, reading that he was a firebender. He backhanded him. "Lying filth." He began to bind his arms.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

"Yeah but he won't use it" Panni said

"The band is my father's, he gave it to me before he left" Bu said "I'm telling the truth- I don't bend"

(did you wanna go with Bu being the one that burned him or no?) If so I'm guessing it would be when they were younger so might not recognise each other right away)

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am

Naida watched for as long as she could see before getting out of sight.

Scatch looked at Bu's eyes to see if he was lying and staggered back, breathing roughly. "You.. Bu!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:17 pm

"How do you" Bu started to ask finally noticing the burns and pointing "I did that" He sounded ashamed and frightened

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Scath cast a cloth over most of his face, tying Bu's hands together. "You're going to rot.. You ruined my whole life, Bu."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:33 pm

"Iy was an accident " Bu said "I was still learning, please just let me go I swear I will not bend."

"Damn it burn his ass and run you idiot" Panni said watching

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Cao grunted to himself. "I can't let another fire bender get treated like that." He said getting ready to jump to the docks.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am

"If you intervene then we'll all be fugitives. Kage-Batsu will inevitably have their way." Naida said to Cao.

Scath hit a spot on Bu's neck, then his chest and stomach, paralyzing him for the time being.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 am

"They have no authority with the Fire Nation." Cao said as he lept from the ship kicking Scatch down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 am

"Well I'm not going to let them do this" Panni said clenching his fist. "Just need some rocks to throw."

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 am

Scath ducked and slid out of the way. He spun around and slashed at Cao with his chakram.

Li Lan leapt in the air and sent a flurry of chops at Cao, landing in a low lunge, jutting her shoulder up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 am

Cao just dodged back letting Scatch's chakram slash at Li Lan before he sent a massive fire ball at them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: