Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aangstad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

Cao nodded. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 am

Bu found some shelves to clean
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

Cao looked at him then headed out with his men. "Nice shop."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 am

"Thank you" Bu said quietly
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

prydeman wrote:
"How long we going to wait here?" Panni asked impatiently.

Naida looked at him and swiped her hand through the air, destroying the small ice dome and swimming up to surface for a breath. She climbed onshore and bended herself dry.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Masama Braen walked through the brick paths of Aangstad authoritatively, Li Lan one step behind him, wearing the signature Kage-Batsu black cloak. Masama wore a creme tunic and pants, black canvas shoes. He did not dress extravagantly, but he gave off an egotistical aura. Masama reached Cao and bowed slightly, and Li Lan followed suit, bowing slightly as well.

"We are honored to be in the presence of a Fire Nation Officer." Masama said.
"We are honored." Li Lan repeated.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

Cao nodded and bowed back. "Prime Minister."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 am

"My body guard." Masama stepped out from between them and Li Lan bowed again.
"Know that your refueling may take longer than usual. We do not encourage fuel-bending between Earth and Water benders, but Aangstad has some of the best fuel between the Earth and Fire Nations." Masama said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

Cao nodded. "I know of the city's position on benders."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 am

"Good. Then I trust you'll be suppressing any of your.." Masama looked for a word to use. "urges to bend."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 am

Cao smirked. "Well I'll let you in on a little secret, we don't get urges to bend unless provoked."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:16 am

Panni followed her to the shore "Well that was fun."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 am

"Fun. Right." She bent the water out of his clothes so that he was dry. Naida looked around. "Let's get back to town. I'm going to pack up and find somewhere else to live, I think. I don't care what you do." She said, beginning the hike to town.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

Cao looked at Masama. "Well if you'll excuse me, I need to go check on my ships." He said bowing then walking off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:54 am

Masama looked at Li Lan and turned the opposite direction of Cao.

"I don't like him." He said.
"You don't like any of them, sir." Li Lan pointed out.
"Who could?"
Li Lan said nothing and followed him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 am

Cao made it noticable as he snapped his fingers and made a tiny flame over his fingers.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 am

Scath put his hand on Cao's shoulder. "I'm going to have to ask you not to do that in this town."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 am

"And I'm going to have to ask you to remove your hand." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 am

Scath slid his hand off and it retreated into his black cloak.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

"Thank you." Cao said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Naida cautiously walked through town, now without her cloak as to fit in more. She tore the patches off her sleeves, although she knew the consequences. She stepped into her house and began sliding everything she needed inside of a canvas knapsack.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:43 am

Cao was at a local bar with a couple of his officers waiting on the refueling to finish.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 am

Naida walked into the bar and put down a silver piece, asking for its value in water.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 am

Cao glanced over at her as he drank from his cup.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 am

Naida tensed up when she noticed that there were several Fire Nation soldiers in the bar. "Please hurry up." Naida said and put her hands together, forming a tube with her long, flowy sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aangstad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aangstad   Aangstad - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aangstad
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: