Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm

"Not implying you should have one, just asking if you did." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 pm

"So what, exactly, do apprentices do? I, uh, kinda skipped that whole lecture."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:44 pm

"They learn." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:57 pm

"Two word answer. I suppose I deserve that," Jaxie says. "Well, thanks for the soup."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:59 am

"Not a problem at all." Ford said taking a spoonful of his soup and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:48 am

Qui Gon laughed from his corner shaking his head
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:10 am

"Something funny Qui-Gon?" Ford asked sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:03 am

"Your attempt at finding another sucker to indoctrinate"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:20 am

"Hey, I'm nobody's sucker," Jaxie says. She pauses and glances back at Qui Gon. "What do you mean 'indoctrinate'?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 am

"I was sent to retrieve and item for my master. It did not go as planned, suffice to say."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Ford shook his head. "He believes that the Jedi are just useless and corrupt. He likes to blame us for the Empire's rise and the chaos that was wrought when the rebellion defeated them at Endor. It's our fault the Republic's fault the Mandalorians attacked. In his eyes I'm just trying to bring you into our fold to meet some recruitment quota."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 am

"Maybe I should make myself a little more clear about that. There were people outside of the Jedi Council that tried repeatedly to warn them about Palpatine but none of them listened because don't you know that if there was a threat the Force would warn them. And don't try to tell me that the dark side clouded their vision, that's bull shit. Anakin was so enamored of the emperor that he refused to listen to any negative talk about the man and we all know how that turned out. The Jedi will try to tell you that all emotions are bad and can lead to the dark side so it is best to avoid them at all cost or at the very least keep them contained and controlled."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 am

"In the old order that was true." Ford said. "Luke has a wife, so clearly not all emotions are banned from his Order. As for Palpatine, he did cloud their vision and made it more difficult to figure out who he was, when they did they tried to stop him but we know how that worked out, Order 66."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:07 am

"THat may be but it doesn't explain why they ignored the warnings from those not clouded by him, like the Naboo Princess or Senator Organa. Things might be different now but the Jedi still think they are the ultimate authority on keeping the peace and all that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 am

Ford sighed and shook his head. "No, we don't. We offer our help but the Republic government maintains the peace, if they request for Jedi help we help, if they want to send in troops they send in troops. If Organa and Amidala had known they wouldn't have bothered with the Delegation of 2000 to try and diplomatically solve things."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 am

"More bull shit they're feeding you" Qui Gon said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:12 am

"It's documented." Ford said. "Look up the Delegation of 2000, it was pretty much the founding of the Alliance to Restore the Republic."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:26 am

"Keep believing what they feed you. I've been out here dealing with problems they cause while you've just been following orders blindly doing whatever they tell you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 am

"From what I've seen all you've done is blame the Republic and Jedi for everything wrong in the entire galaxy. I'm not saying the Republic is perfect of that the Jedi are infallible but we're doing what we can, or would you rather us sit back and let the Mandalorians honor kill everyone or the Imperials stamp out every freedom in the galaxy?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 am

"THat might be better"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:50 am

Ford shook his head and stood up. "Then I'll drop you off at Mandalore or Bastion and you can get honor killed or enlist in the Imperial Army, whichever you want." He headed towards the door. "Help yourself to the soup." He said on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:57 am

"Yeah, you do that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:02 am

Ford headed into his quarters turning on the Holonet seeing reports on the Mandalorians continuing crusade.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 am

Qui Gon headed back to his quarters
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 am

Jaxie sits alone at the table, having been caught in the middle of all that. She looks down at her bowl and gets up from the table, walking off to go practice some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next