Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Ford hurried towards the Katari. "What happened to your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:50 am

"Got blown up" Qui Gon said "along with my cargo and some passengers. This damn war or yours is destroying the universe."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 am

"Yeah totally my war, I started it cause I got bored." Ford said jumping up over a wrecked tank.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 am

"You know what I mean" Qui Gon sighed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 am

"Right, well I don't like this fighting anymore than you but I'm not handing the galaxy over to the Imperials again or the Mandalorians." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

"Republic doesn't seem to be doing any better if you ask me" Qui Gon said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am

"Yeah, we're totally oppressive and an insane warrior culture based on killing for honor." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:20 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"My father can give you and I 'proper' treatment, sir," she replied strongly but after a moment she turned her lightsaber off and set it down beside her. It was a good thing she turned it off she realised as if she blacked out which she knew was coming, she could've sliced her leg.

The strength on her arms propping her up on her elbows gave out and she fell back against the ground.  

"It doesn't look like I will gain a say in anything. Either you'll take me to your ship or leave me here. If you intend to harm me them leave me here otherwise I guarantee you will get karma returned threes times over..."

Case felt that she was inside a bottle spun as fast as it could spin. The sky and the trees blurred and her head and heart both blasted out beats so loud she wondered if anyone else could hear them. With one last grip of her lightsaber she pulled it in close so it wouldn't get stolen off her before she fully blacked out.

"I told you... I will not... harm... you...", Darren's voice seemed to echo and distort as Case blacked out. He picked her up and carried her back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 am

"That's not what I meant" Qui Gon sighed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 pm

"Well sure seems like you like blaming the Republic for all of this." Ford said coming up to the Katari.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:56 pm

"If that's what it sounds like then maybe I am blaming them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Case plunged into a strange type of dream. It's all red and there's clouds in the sky. It looked as if there was no end to it and it would go on for ever and ever.

"Unless I'm assuming it does... But dreams usually consist of something exciting and adventurous. I'm trapped here!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 am

Ford walked a few steps up the ramp before looking back at Qui-Gon. "Why?"

------

No...not trapped. You must use the Force to escape this place....tap into your emotions, let them fuel your power and you will escape

The voice was deep and ominous as it boomed in Case's head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:02 am

"Same reason I have a problem with Jedi, they let this all happen" Qui Gon said "The Jedi let one of thier own wipe out most of their order while the Old Republic let one of tier own Senate members gain enough power to declare himself emperor and do away with freedom. You told me this isn't the Republics fault but maybe things would've been better if they hadn't started their rebellion, at least with the Empire a person knew their place. Now we've got to worry about being caught in the crossfire between Mandalorians, Storm Troopers and Republican soldiers."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 am

"Sir, I advise departing right away, lest we get caught in the war.", the pilot told Darren as he entered the ship, laying Case down across the seats in the back.

"I have still not aquired what my master sent me here for."

"But, sir--"

"Do not oppose me.", Darren said menacingly before relaxing. "Lift off and enter orbit, then monitor any suspicious vessels leaving the planet. I will make sure that no one notices us leaving the planet."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:01 pm

"This is my dream and I don’t hide from anything, so why don't you do the right thing and stop intruding," Case replied and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:04 pm

This is no dream, this is a test. Escape force yourself awake, use the Force tap into your inner emotions, your rage, your frustration, your anger.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:00 pm

"A test?! I don't get what I want unless I pass said test. No review. No interrogation. No questions you *know* I can't answer. No hoops, no jumps- cause you want to know what I was doing in the forest alone? I was running away... I'm off to find my own adventure on my own. No more rules... no more doing something that I don't want to do because someone says so. So here's how it's gonna work. You're gonna tell me who you are. Then you're gonna go away and not tell Leia where I've gone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

The voice laughed. Leia? You think I'm going to tell the daughter of Skywalker? No no no, you know who this is Case. I've been helping you all along.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:09 pm

prydeman wrote:
"Same reason I have a problem with Jedi, they let this all happen" Qui Gon said "The Jedi let one of thier own wipe out most of their order while the Old Republic let one of tier own Senate members gain enough power to declare himself emperor and do away with freedom. You told me this isn't the Republics fault but maybe things would've been better if they hadn't started their rebellion, at least with the Empire a person knew their place. Now we've got to worry about being caught in the crossfire between Mandalorians, Storm Troopers and Republican soldiers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 am

"With the Empire you stood at the bottom, you got oppressed, victimized, even killed for disagreeing with Palpatine or did you forget Alderaan? The Mandalorians are no better, if you're not one of them they'll kill you for their honor. The Jedi and Republic aren't perfect but we won't kill you just because you disagree with us, we're fighting to defend people not conquer them." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 am

"I remember it" Qui Gon said "It was destroyed senselessly because one of the Rebels thought their rebellion was more important than the billions of lives on the planet. Tell me how that is better than anything the Emperor did."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 am

"Alderaan was destroyed because Tarkin and the Empire wanted to cause death and destruction to instill fear." Ford said. "Blaming it's destruction on Leia Organa is the most outrageous thing I've heard yet." Ford said getting onto the Katari. "If you like the Empire so much, go and join them when we land on Ossus."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 am

"I don't like the Empire either" Qui Gon said "and if Leia had just given them what they want to begin with the Empire wouldn't have felt they needed to destroy the planet."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:38 am

"Yes they would have." Ford said. "They were going to test it on a world regardless to show the Galaxy what they could do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next