Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OOC/Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:57 am

I like the idea for both of them

So far we have

Darth Maeror the big bad all powerful Sith Lord who will WTFPWN anyone who irks him except maybe Luke Skywalker

Darth Angalacon the right hand man to Maeror and the Sith Warmaster, he's a calculating military type he's a powerful sith but pales in comparison to Maeror

Darth Désir a evil seductress type who's power hungry and highly intelligent, she's also an extremely powerful force wielder and duelist, she was Maeror's first apprentice

Darren Reik'r is Maeror's current apprentice and he's powerful and has great potential he's also brash and arrogant as he's risen through the ranks incredibly fast due to his ability and Maeror's teachings.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 am

I think this guy would be sort of like the old guy who's tired of all the young people's crap, but in terms of actual function, the best I can think of for him would be a role similar to Soundwave from Transformers. Especially recent Transformers stuff, like Prime. Actual loyal follower of Maeror (Megatron). Keeps quiet/to self. Collects dirt on others to ensure their continued "loyalty" etc. Sort of an enforcer, really.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 am

Sounds like he'd work closely with Darth Désir as she's the High Inquisitor. Perhaps he's the second in command of the Sith Inquisitors?

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:23 am

That or in charge or communications and intelligence gathering. Though working with her would pretty amusingly parallel Soundwave since she's like a competent Starscream and Soundwave is more or less always sent with him... if only to keep an eye on the guy. Ha.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:29 am

A competent Starscream haha nice analogy.

He could be the head of Sith Intelligence meaning he'd work closely with Darth Angalacon on military matters and Darth Désir on matters regarding Force sensitives

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:40 am

Sounds like a plan.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 am

I've got a story that you can take up for me if you'd like?

Case's mum is part of the canon stories- Arden lyn who was an ancient brought back to life or out of a coma and when she saw what palpatine was up to she changed from the sith and fled. She was dobbed in by mara jade and eventually palpatine found her and killed her.

Your sith could be hunting her down or trying to hunt down the male Jedi that rescued case. I'd prefer if it was the mother as case can recieve the visions of her mother being tortured and eventually killed.

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:49 am

Could do that. The way I'm building him, he seems to be taking on a very Grim Reaper esque quality. And he would torture. Or rather "experiment." Fits him.

Working on figuring out how to get Jaxie her saber.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:50 am

She not going to build it herself?

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:58 am

She could though if I go with that whole special sheath-like version I thought of, I'm not sure if she'd know how to build it.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 pm

How long has she been a padawan? She'd be taught by Luke at some point like the others.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:39 pm

A while, I suppose. If that were the case she probably could. Though she may actually start by building a regular one and she could get the upgrade from a fallen Jedi or something.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Possibly yeah however you wanna go with it

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Made ardens profile if either of you want to catch her

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:20 pm

They could have Nazrin go after her. Or tell Nazrin to have Eerie do it.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:48 am

Any ideas as to how Nazrin came to be a part of the Sith Empire? Given his respect for Maeror and loyalty to him, it could be any number of things.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:08 am

Well he's old so he might have been a former Jedi who survived the Purge like Maeror and Angalacon are or perhaps he was simply recruited into the Empire and the Sith Order like most others.

Maeror and Angalacon are the current founders but Nazrin could be a founder too, making for a Sith Triumvirate

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:23 am

Any of that could certainly work. I kinda like the idea that after Maeror's survival of the Purge but slightly before his formation of the Sith Empire, he was in some sort of situation where he had to fight Nazrin, who may have once been a Jedi but vanished after the Purge for one reason or another. Nazrin being as skilled and powerful as his is, possibly coming the closest anyone had come (at least at that time) to defeating Maeror, though still lost. But acknowledging Nazrin's skill, Maeror decided to work with him. Thus Nazrin became another noteworthy supporter in the vein of Angalacon. Mainly responsible for intelligence through hacking and command of a spy network, etc. While doing his little experiments on the side. Which could've resulted in Eerie.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:27 am

I like that idea even though Maeror was a charismatic leader in his younger days not everyone would follow him. Nazrin being someone he had to subdue or prove his power to would be a nice touch.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 am

There a particular plan from here on out? I know Ford and Jaxie are gonna go have a friend "chat" with the Mandalore. I assume that's when the Sith Empire is outed. Other than that, though, how's that all gonna go down with Maeror demanding Leia be brought to him and stuffs?

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:47 am

Here's the general outline I have in my head

Ford, Jaxie, and who ever else will go after the Mandalore. They'll nab him and the Mandalore will tell them about Maeror but he's not aware of Maeror's actual Empire.

Darth Désir will help the Mandalore escape before killing him for exposing Maeror framing the Jedi for his death. This will cause the Mandalorians to totally lose their shit and the war against them will only worsen as a new Mandalore will rise.

However the Jedi will know about the new Sith and will attempt to track them down.

-----

Maeror is sending Nazrin after Leia in order to destabilize the Republic and to try and draw Luke out after his sister allowing him to take out the line of Skywalker prior to invading the known galaxy.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:02 am

So are Nazrin and Eerie going to abduct Leia before or after the Mandalore situation? Or are they going to succeed in doing that at all? Just trying to cover my bases.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:09 am

Yeah they'll abduct her after the Mandalorian stuff. They'll succeed too and then we'll have a big rescue story line with our characters.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:16 am

Ooh. That'll be fun. Heeere we come to save the daaay! The Jediii are on the waaay.

Davik could fight Nazrin while they're trying to get Leia back. Two jaded old dudes going at it. One a Jedi, one a former Jedi. Heck, they could know each other. Unless Davik's gonna fight someone else. Like Maeror or Desir or someone.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:26 am

Yeah I plan on Davik being there when Leia get's captured and either dying trying to protect or getting captured himself.

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next