Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Justice League - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

Janice and Karie make their way upstairs upon hearing him enter. "About time," Karie says.

Nemo works on assembling his team.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

"Sorry took longer than expected." Cole said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 am

The UN prepares to convene for the hearing of Aquaman's appeal for a position among them. Meanwhile, Nemo is making his usual rounds in Atlantis when he sees Ocean Master and a small group of Atlantean soldiers, suspiciously leaving the city.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 am

Aquaman's ship pulls into the harbor at New York City. He steps off with a few guards being met by a large group of reporters and other people just trying to see the King of Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 am

All eyes fall upon Orin as he enters.

Nemo returns to the palace, where Kiva is cleaning the throne. "Kiva, you know that there is no one upon this Earth that I trust more implicitly than you."

"What is it, Nemo?"

"Ocean Master."

The two young Atlanteans soon leave, following Ocean Master and his squad from a distance.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:34 am

Manhunter watches from a distance as Orin steps off onto the harbor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:34 am

Orin walks up the steps to the United Nations building waving off reporters.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 am

The various representatives take their seats as Orin arrives.

Ocean Master and his troops stop in the waters near Metropolis.

"What in Tartarus are they doing, here?" Nemo asks.

"I wish I knew."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:52 am

Orin steps up to the podium after being formally introduced to the General Assembly.

"Today, I King Orin of Atlantis come here to the United Nations to petition for membership. I have kept my people isolated for a long time only having token relations with other nations, but in light of recent events I have changed my policy. I wish to bring Atlantis in line with the rest of Earth so that we may all stand united against common foes."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 am

Nemo catches a glimpse of Ocean Master, bearing his trident. "He means to sink this city!" Nemo says, swimming out from cover.

"Nemo, wait!"

"Ocean Master!" Nemo shouts, swimming toward the general. Ocean Master turns but Nemo gets only close enough to be tackled by Ocean Master's men. "Ocean Master, cease this at once!"

"Ah...Nemo. The arrogant heir to Orin's...oh, silly me. I seem to have forgotten that you aren't a prince. And since you aren't royalty, you have about as much authority over me as a goldfish has over you. Exactly less than none."

"With Poseidon as my witness, Ocean Master, if you don't release me..."

"You'll what? Whine to the king? Orin will come around. These surface dwellers need to be reminded of the power with which they deal. And so they shall." Ocean Master than raises his trident and the waters begin churning.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 am

Manhunter frowns and turns away from Orin's speech, looking in the direction of Metropolis. Something felt off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:12 am

Orin stopped his speech abruptly sensing the rising waters. "I am sorry but I must take my leave." He said hurrying down from the Podium.

Superman flew up into the air seeing the waters rising and he looked down at Ocean Master from afar.His eyes flashed red and flew down at Ocean Master tackling him hard.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 am

Ocean Master grabs Superman by the throat with both hands then kicks him in the gut to get him off. "Ah...the alien. I often forget the great diversity you surface dwellers show. But you mistake me for a thug, 'Superman'. I do my research." Holding out his hand, Ocean Master's trident returns to him and as the waters rise into a massive wave, Ocean Master strikes Superman with a bolt of magic lightning. Nemo swims in and tackles Ocean Master.

"You are a nuisance, Ocean Master. Land, Sky, and Sea," Nemo says, summoning his spear, which rests all the way back in Atlantis.

Kiva swims out and tries using her powers to halt the wave, but only succeeds in reducing its size.

Meanwhile, citizens of Little Bohemia see the massive wall of water approaching and scramble to get away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 am

A large gust of wind flies into the wave and expands, pushing the water back. Red Tornado stands behind the citizens with his hands reaching out. "I highly advice you make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 am

Ocean Master and Nemo battle, trident to spear. For a time, it seems Nemo might win until Ocean Master traps the spear in the prongs and rips it away from Nemo's hand. When Nemo tries to summon it back, Ocean Master grabs him and breaks his arm. "Perhaps Orin will hear of your treachery and how it was you that did this? How I tried to stop you in all your anger but was too late."

"No!" Kiva shouts, reaching out with her eyes glowing.

Ocean Master suddenly stops moving completely. His body worked against him with every attempted action. He then looks in Kiva's direction. "T-the little nurse girl," he sneers.

Suddenly Kiva feels a splitting pain in her abdomen, looking down and seeing the teeth of Ocean Master's trident dug into her midsection. "W-wha-"

"Kiva!" Nemo shouts.

"Imagine it. The girl could probably flood the planet if she wanted. It must take so much concentration and energy to prevent such a thing. So much for that."

Kiva grabs the trident with both hands, but she begins to feel light headed. The water begins rising more, and forcing its way against the winds kicked up by Red Tornado. "N-Nemo," she says as she passes out in the water.

Nemo swims to her as Ocean Master admires his handiwork.

Mercy, having now appointed herself Green Lantern of Sector 2814, flies through Little Bohemia, gathering civilians in massive trips away from the island.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 am

Red Tornado keeps summoning tornados to work against the rising water.

Manhunter had helped clear civilians off from the outskirts and now focused on where the Ocean Master and others were, sensing the commotion and conflict from where the waves originated.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:09 am

The wave reaches surface ground and begins crashing down over Little Bohemia.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 am

"What is your status on evacuating the citizens?", Red Tornado asks Mercy as he continues to try and divert the water away for as long as possible, trying to buy time for Mercy at least.

"Are you aware of your actions, Atlantean", Manhunter asks Ocean Master from afar, levitating in the air as he stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 am

"Ring. Status update!" Mercy shouts as she heaves another load of people away.

"Population Evacuated: 54% Population Underwater: 7%"

"There's your answer!" Mercy says, flying back to try and get more people.

Star-Girl grabs up people in bubbles of gravity, dragging them over the bridge to mainland.

"Yes, alien. I am," Ocean Master says.

Suddenly, Nemo appears, grabbing Ocean Master and holding him in a headlock. "Treacherous worm!"

Kiva floats in the water, barely conscious and bleeding badly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:52 am

Red Tornado turns a few tornadoes over to the areas flooded, creating massive whirpools that continued to expand. A spark flies out of his temple, followed by a couple more. It was taking a definite toll on his system.

Manhunter takes action and flies toward Kiva, picking her up and flying away from the two other Atlanteans. "Watchtower, I have an individual in need of medical attention. He condition is critical."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:01 am

Ocean Master beats Nemo off him and turns, holding his trident to the boy's throat. "Orin will be devastated at your treachery, boy."

Nemo floats there, holding his arm. "Then I suppose it's good I've bought him time to arrive and see you for the eel you are."

"What?!"

Wonder Woman operates the teleport panel to bring Martian Manhunter and Kiva up to the Watchtower.

Mercy returns to Little Bohemia. "Ring?"

"Minimal time remaining until final collapse. Suggested course of action: protective dome."

"How many would that save?"

"Estimation of Population saved in this action is 9%"

"That leaves over 30% of these people to drown," Mercy says. "Other options."

"No other viable options."

Mercy looks around for a moment and thinks. Finally, she points her ring to the sky and projects the largest barrier she can. Star-Girl sees this and does the same with a field of gravity. Hers is significantly smaller, however.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 am

Manhunter rushes Kiva to the med lab at the same time as Batman beams up. "Is that...?", he pauses and looks at Wonder Woman before heading over to the control panel. "Three heroes are in Little Bohemia. Red Tornado is pushing past his limits trying to cover the coast and... the barrier by Mercy and Star-Girl won't be enough. What's Superman's status", he asks Wonder Woman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 am

"Not sure," Wonder Woman says. "He went in not long ago. But Atlanteans are as magically intertwined as Amazons. They could have been giving him trouble."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:29 am

Aquaman jumped down from a Atlantean aircraft and landed before the waves and threw his hands up with his Trident, forcing the waters back.

Superman flew in at Ocean Master grabbing him by the throat and and slamming him hard into the ground before stomping down on his chest hard.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:52 am

The waters recede, allowing Mercy and Star-Girl to let down their barriers. Little Bohemia had been almost entirely submerged for nearly ten minutes before Aquaman arrived.

Ocean Master glares up at Superman. "I believe my point has been made," he says. Spitting at Superman's boot.

Nemo washes ashore, holding his broken arm and finding Orin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next