Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:53 am

Orin nodded. "Before he kills again."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:41 am

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah, give me a minute.", Batman says and closes down a couple of programs before leaving the computer.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:59 am

Wonder Woman stands in the main hall with the rest of the present Leaguers. "All right. We're here to devise a possible plan for an inevitable clash with Superman. And an exit strategy in the highly probably event that an assault doesn't work."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:09 am

"I think that we need to get this 'clash', so to speak, to happen at a disclosed location away from civilization.", Manhunter says. "Try and draw him off. Shouldn't be too difficult considering how easily agitated he is now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:41 am

"An outright battle isn't going to work," Wonder Woman says. "We'll need to play this smarter than a mere clash."

"Whoa whoa whoa. I'm a little new to the whole Justice League thing, but why are we fighting Superman? What's going on here?" Captain Marvel asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:55 pm

"Superman has gone rogue." Aquaman said. "He killed Oceanmaster in Metropolis today and assaulted me. Then he attacked Nightwing."

"Thankfully he didn't kill Nightwing, but I think that may be because he's only killing criminals, for now." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:28 pm

"I move that we not blow our biggest gun too soon. I suggest that, if we can't handle the issue ourselves, then Captain Marvel joins him. Then we can have someone on the inside that can act as our closest weapon when we give to go ahead."

"Wait, Superman's killing people and you want me to go with him?" Captain Marvel asks.

"Only in the event that we can't stop him with our initial approach. Pretend to be on his side and battle us. Then, when we regroup and come up with something better, we'll call on you to strike while his guard is down. then we can all join you and overpower him."

"A trojan horse," Captain Marvel says.

"In a manner of speaking...yes."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:54 pm

"Not a bad plan, with Captain Atom on our side our initial attack may prove enough." Aquaman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:08 pm

"We still can't assume he won't be ready for that.  And even Atom must have his limits," Wonder Woman says.

"If Superman managed to break Atom's outer skin, there'd certainly be an issue," Doctor Mid-Nite says.  "Not to mention that it could, and most likely would, kill him, provided we didn't respond to his condition immediately."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:04 am

"Something doesn't sit right with me about this still.", Batman says. "He's not acting himself. I don't understand where something like this might've come from...".
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:12 am

"We don't have the luxury of time to worry about that. We need to worry about handling the situation first, then we can get to the bones of whys and hows."

"There are two kryptonite weapons. One is in the Bat Cave. One is here. If worse comes to worse, then we can use the one here to stall for an escape until we're ready to try again at a later time," Doctor Mid-Nite says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:06 am

Batman stands up and heads out. "In that case I need to make a few more preparations. Now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:21 am

"So what are the rest of us going to be doing" Star asked

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:17 am

"I'm going to prepare Atlantis for this." Aquaman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:19 am

"And I will prepare Themyscira," Wonder Woman says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:22 am

"As weird as it may sound, we might need to prepare prison facilities. Superman did imply targeting criminals.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:49 am

"I can help with that" Star said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:35 am

"I'll hit the midwest." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:08 am

"Would Superman really destroy prisons? There is still a chance of people who are falsely convicted being there," Doctor Mid-Nite says.

"He's mad, surface dwe-...Land Walker," Nemo says. "He'll attack his own allies. Why would he not attack innocents?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

"I'll stay up here and do what I can" Amazon said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Wonder Woman arrives later at Superman's place of residence in her civilian guise and knocks on the door. "Karla," she says as Karla opens the door. "We...need to talk about your father."

"Yeah. I know. He's banana balls. Saw him trying to kill Aquaman on the news," Karie says, letting Corinna inside.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:11 am

"Innocent or not, we can't have Superman act as the executioner on this.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:12 am

"That's a given," Doctor Mid-Nite says. "I will contact the Justice Society. With luck, our combined forces can bring him to his senses." He then leaves the Watchtower.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:47 am

"Yeah, with luck." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Wonder Woman is meeting with the president to warn about Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next