Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Flash hurried over to one of them helping her up. 'Which way did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 pm

"I...I just told you less than a minute ago," the scientist says, confused.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:44 pm

"No you told your Flash...I came in after the yellow guy." Flash said. "So which way?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 pm

The scientist points Flash in the direction that the speedster had gone off in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Flash nodded and took off after Zoom.

Superman walked up to the Chronus Gateway. "Alright, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

"Let's," Wonder Woman says.

In the past, a yellow blur beams through Metropolis and makes its way to the Hall of Justice. "Ah. Here we are," Zoom says as he brings himself to a stop inside before rummaging around.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

The Gateway activates and Superman steps towards it.

"I'll hang back." Green Lantern said. "Never know if this is a ploy to pull the whole League away."

Superman looked back and nodded. "Alright, I think Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and I can handle it." 

---

Flash stops at the Hall of Justice then heads in, having followed Zoom's chronological trail through. He had to maintain a internal vibration to let him stay in the past and he could follow that.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:02 pm

"You lost, pal?" Barry says, standing behind Zoom as the villain looks around in the trophy room. "How'd you get in here? Door's locked to anyone that isn't Justice League."

"You'd think you'd have learned by now to shield this place from your own abilities. You know...like walking through walls," Zoom says as he turns around.

"Zoom?!"

"Don't worry, Barry, ol' buddy. I'm not YOUR Zoom. I'm HIS," he responds, pointing to Donald.

Barry turns around and sees Donald. "What the-?"

"We're here," Wonder Woman says. She floats over to a scientist but before she can ask, he points in the same direction that he'd pointed the Flashes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Flash looked at Zoom. "Yeah he's mine but I wouldn't mind the assist. I'm the Flash from the future. Way I see it Zoom, it's two on one."

Superman smiled. "Thank you ma'am." He said before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:14 pm

The rest of the League flies off with Superman.

"You're right, Donny, boy. What EVER will I do?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Flash narrowed his eyes. "What do you want Zoom?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 pm

"Not much. My own pad in the city with cable TV, a loving girlfriend, maybe a family somewhere down the line," Zoom says. "One other thing too, but I'd rather not spoil it just yet. Hasta for now." Then he makes off, phasing through the wall and racing away.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:32 pm

"Well after him!" Flash said chasing after Zoom.

Superman spotted Zoom and then Flash chasing him. "That way!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Barry stands there for a moment and blinks then gives chase, catching up in no time. "All right, Zoom, give it up!"

"I don't see that happening, Mr. Allen," Zoom says, flashing the Mother Box in his hand.

"Oh no," Flash says as Zoom presses the button and runs into the portal.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Flash tried to run through but it closed before he could get through.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Flash stops as the portal closes just out of his own grasp. "I could have made that," he grunts. Then he turns to Donald and the future Justice League as they arrive. "Okay...so this is...at least not totally different."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:42 pm

"Yeah I know, I've read up on you guys....hey least we aren't the Crime Syndicate." Flash said. "So...Mother Box, great."

Superman walked over to them. "So is this your Zoom, Mr. Allen?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:47 pm

"How do you know who I am?" Barry asks.

"What're you, kiddin'? You're a hero! One of the best!" Gold Lantern says. "You made that big-" She stops herself and steps back. "Ah...you're real famous."

"Flash," a voice says from behind the Justice League. "Care to introduce us?" As the League turns around, they all see a familiar big red S floating there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Cole looks up and smiles a little. "Well I'm Cole Kent."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:58 pm

"Is that so?" Superman says, shaking Cole's hand. "And you're from the future...interesting."

"Superman, a new version of Zoom stole the Mother Box from the Hall of Justice."

"The one that doesn't work?"

"He got it to work somehow. We have to get to the Watchtower where the other one is so we can find him. I can still sense his unique vibratory frequency. He hasn't gone too far but I can't trace him since there's no trail to follow."

"Then we can use the computers in the Watchtower to key in on him."

"And what do we do about these guys?" Barry asks.

"You have to ask? They're coming with us," Superman says, looking at Cole. "Two Justice Leagues are better than one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Cole nodded. "Then let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:10 pm

"Watchtower, bring us up. We have a little surprise company, as well," Superman says. Shortly, the Justice League is beamed up to the old Watchtower.

Someone walks around the corner to the teleported pad. "Superman, were you able to find the-" The woman pauses when she sees someone standing there in an outfit, very similar to her own. "Corinna?"

"Princess Diana!" Corinna says, taking to one knee and bowing. "Always an honor to be in your presence."

Diana stands there, utterly confused and looks to Clark. "Superma-Clar-Kal, what is going on here? Who are these doppelgängers?"

"Diana, meet the Justice League," Clark says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Cole nodded. "We're from the future." He said with a smile.

Donald walked around the watchtower and gave a whistle. "Man seeing this thing up and running is awesome, the old one is a museum now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:26 pm

"Where's Bats and GL?" Mercy asks.

"Batman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman are dealing with Starro. Martian Manhunter is leading Metallo into a trap that will get him to reveal the location of Lex Luthor," Superman says. "I was on my way to help with Starro, but if we have a time traveling villain running around, then that's a priority. There's no telling what he can do to your future."

"This 'Zoom' seemed very confident. He was one step ahead of us the entire time."

"Only one?" Mercy responds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:29 pm

"He just showed up in Central City too." Donald said. "With two other speedsters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next