Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Superman grunted and then was right back on Sovereign rocketing down and delivering a powerful hammer fist to the top of Sovereign's head to knock him down, but before he would fall Superman delivers a powerful kick to his chin and follows up with a blast of heat vision.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Sovereign skids back and collects himself, holding his ground against the heat vision's concussive force. Then he gains his footing and rushes forward into it. He rushes by it and grabs Superman's cape, swinging him over his head and to the floor in front of him. As Superman is getting up, Sovereign kicks him across the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Superman spat blood and stood up again, unwilling to stay down.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 pm

"A good fight is a good fight, is it not, Superman?" Sovereign says with half a laugh before planting one foot and using one powerful step to launch himself forward.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Superman narrowed his eyes and put his shoulder into Sovereign stopping him dead in his tracks before back fisting him away. "I like a good fight...but it's not laughing matter."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:43 pm

"Very well," Sovereign says, planting his feet and sliding back. Then he hunkers down and rushes right at Superman with a punch across the face. "Then I won't laugh." He jabs at Superman at super speed faster than the eye can clearly track. It seemed that Superman was keeping up but then Sovereign swept his feet from under him.

As Superman gets up, Sovereign uses one fluent motion to appear right back in front of him. He brings his fist to Superman's gut with a punch that sounds like thunder. Then, while Superman is dazed, he fires off another concussive blast from his hands and into Superman's gut sending him back up into the ceiling. Sovereign is back on him in a moment and stomps down on his rib cage with bone shattering impact. He holds him there and looks down on the so called Man of Tomorrow. "But I hear it is the best medicine."

Sovereign backs up off of him and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Superman laid there, stirring still, his body was broken but not his will as he tried to get up one last time.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:01 pm

"A good fight. You made me work a bit more than the rest. I do not speak in condescension, Superman. I admire you and the Justice League. But I disagree with your methods. And your methods continually get in my way. Perhaps when it is all over, you will finally understand."

Sovereign was breathing heavily and as he walked back to his throne, it was apparent that he was injured, if only slightly. He sighs upon taking his seat. "Be gone," he says.

With a faint gesture, Superman and his allies are whisked away, teleported to the heart of Metropolis. The unconscious Super-Girl, Wonder Woman, and the beaten Superman all appear alongside Manhunter in the street and people begin to look.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Superman went to sit up but instead fell back onto the pavement breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:39 am

"Watchtower. Beam up to medical bay.", Manhunter communicates.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 am

Mercy beams the group up. "Hey, how'd it- holy...wha-what the heck happened?" She says as she rushes over to them.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 am

"I shall inform you after we've taken care of our injured.", Manhunter says and helps Super-Girl and Superman to the medical bay.

(gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 am

Mercy helps Wonder Woman to med bay after Manhunter. "Who or WHAT did this to them?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 am

"Their leader. Sovereign. I didn't actually believe he existed.", Manhunter says with a worrying tone.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:02 am

Superman managed to get himself and Super-Girl into the medical center.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 am

"Apparently he is able to move through dimensions.", Manhunter says and begins to explain more about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 am

Dr. Mid Nite analyzes the Kryptonians while Manhunter and Mercy talk. "Hm...this is...a new one."

"So what did he do to them?" Mercy asks. "And what's he after?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:54 am

"It seems they used Red Kryptonite against them. That's what it looked like."

(leaving, might be back)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 am

"Not quite," Dr. mid Nite says. "In fact, he didn't do anything to Superman but thrash him, by the looks of it."

"You mean...he just beat Superman up? Who the hey has the muscle to do that?"

"Darkseid, Monul I, other Kryptonians and now, apparently, Sovereign," Mid Nite says. "Super-Girl is a different case. It was Red Kryptonite, yes. Her powers are being suppressed. But it's some kind of reinforced iteration. She's going to hate whoever tells her this but it could be months before her powers come back."

Mercy glances up at Manhunter. "You have any idea why they'd double juice the stuff to put her down when they could've used that card on her old man?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 am

"Because, she's stronger than me...not now but soon enough she'll eclipse me in power." Superman said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

"Sovereign can infact not know whether she would eventually be corrupted in this universe, even if he's been to several others that state she was.", Manhunter says. "The man was acting as if he was our saviour."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 am

"Corruption? What're you talkin' about?" Star says.

Corinna sits up. "Sovereign claimed that Super-Girl was going to kill us. I'm almost certain he believes he saved us by stripping her of her powers."

"Collectively, it makes sense," Mid Nite says. "Perhaps he made an educated guess, but it does add up. We've known for years that she'd eventually eclipse her father. But I doubt it's a corruption, in our case. It could be that she just loses control of herself...hypothetically. Manhunter is right. We can't be certain that this so-called destiny of hers will be fulfilled in this universe just because it happened in others."

"One thing about Sovereign did...haunt me," Corinna says. "I can't deny that some portion of what he said made sense. Eclipsed, maybe, by his deluded extremism and plans...but..."

"He's a tyrant," Mercy says.

"We don't know that. We have no proof for or against his claims of benevolence in other worlds. We only know that his methods are going to be a problem," Wonder Woman responds.

"You sound like you're agreeing with this psychopath."

"In a way...I am. But I also know where my loyalties lie and am sure he has to be stopped. Even if he is right and things do need to change...it can't be like this," Corinna concedes.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:24 am

Manhunter narrows his eyes. "He believes he's a diety. Sovereign might not see it that way, but his actions speak louder than his so called 'greater good' philosophy.", he says then arches an eyebrow. "How did 'Knight' get his hand on the Matrisphere? I thought-"

"I gave it to him.", Batman says as he enters the med bay.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:33 am

"The philosophy is what I agree with, Manhunter," Wonder Woman says. "Unity of a higher level. I still believe he is a monster...and would enjoy the chance to blacken his eye myself."

"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just...Fall for the switcheroo," Mercy says.

"Perhaps not. But I doubt he cares," Wonder Woman says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

"Why", Manhunter asks Wonder Woman. "You agree with his philosophy, yet, you wish for him to cease his actions? He 'saved the day', did he not?"

"Now who's being unreasonable, Marko.", Batman says. "His actions are the issue. Oh, and I'm sure he has already realised that the matrisphere in his possession right now is indeed a fake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next