Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Justice League - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 am

"Well, it bought us some time. No idea how much, but there you go," Mercy says.

Wonder Woman simply stares at Manhunter then looks back to the others. "And your suggestions for what to do next?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 am

"Seeing as how our direct approach did very little, we should attempt to solidify our defenses.", Batman says. He then stares over at Marko who finally sighs.

"I apologise for my behaviour, Wonder Woman. My frustration and anger is not yours to receive, it is unfair of me."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:48 am

"Compassion is my way, Manhunter. Do not worry over angering me. It is all right," Corinna says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Superman looked around. "Hug it out or something, but Batman is right we need to fortify our defenses." He said getting up and heading to the door. "And I'm going to get stronger, I've been slacking for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Mercy starts to leave.  "Where are you going?" Mid Nite says to her.

"You kiddin'? I'm not gonna be the last one in here when she wakes up and have to tell her she won't have her powers for months," Mercy responds, flying off.

There is an awkward silence in the room and a quick look around.  Then Mid Nite walks off and Wonder Woman floats away.

Last edited by Twi on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Superman looked back at Mercy. "Right now, to get changed. Then I'm taking my daughter home and them I'm training. I'm not even close to what I should be."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:15 pm

"Huh?" Mercy says. "What're you tellin' me for?"

"Mercy, you might want to come and see this," Mid Nite says from the communications room.

"Comin'!" Mercy shouts. She turns back to Superman. "Well, good luck. And tell Janice I said hi." Then she flies off to the comm room where Doc Mid Nite is.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Superman got changed and took Super-Girl back to Metropolis.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Mercy flies out to Star City. Some kid was flying around, using her old alias as Star-Girl and using a few heroic acts to absorb some praise. But the interesting thing was that she somehow had gotten the Star Rod.

Karie wakes up in her room back at home in Metropolis and looks around.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Cole was in the kitchen drinking a coffee and watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Karie walks out of her room and wanders through the house. "Mom? Dad?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Cole looked back. "In here." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Karie walks into the living room where her parents sat. "Uh...what happened? We're still alive, so...did we win, or..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Cole sighed and set his coffee down. "No...we were thoroughly beaten and..." Cole sighed and looked his daughter in the eye. "You don't have your powers right now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 pm

"What, the red Kryptonite?" Karie shrugs. "No worries, stuff wares off in, like, a day. I'll be ready for action whenever, you..." She pauses when she sees her mother shaking her head. "...what's the part you aren't telling me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 pm

"It's going to last at least a month." Cole said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Batman went through footage that he'd gotten from the other members of Sovereign. Most of it was a scrambled mess except for a few seconds of clear video, although the audio was mostly clear through out.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 am

"Wha- a month?! You can't be serious. Dad, this is some kind of sick joke, right? You're just..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:57 am

"I'm sorry." Cole said sighing. "But it's no joke."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:22 am

"Then...then what am I supposed to do? Dad, you know I can't just be..." She stops to think and looks at her mother's face. "I'm not cut out to be normal."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 am

"It's a month." Cole said. "I know it'll be hard but use the time to build yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 am

"You said 'at least'. That means nobody knows," Karie says. "Okay. Fine. Whatever. Optimism. Hope for a month. I can do that. I mean, I didn't get my powers until I was 9, right? I can handle it. No problem."

In Star City, Mercy catches up to this new "Star-Girl". She was a kid, for starters. But she was using the star rod like a natural. "Uh...'Star-Girl'?" Mercy says.

The kid turns around and looks up at her. "Oh, wow. You're that Gold Lantern from the Justice League, right?"

"...Can I talk with you for a tick? Alone?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 am

Superman nodded. "Well look on the bright side, you can use this time to learn how to fight." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 am

Karie looks up her her father with crossed arms and fake laughs. "You're hilarious," she says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:57 am

Cole smiled. "Well then what would you rather do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next