Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

"Right, sorry... sorry...", Aridonis said groaning a bit at the sight.

Leona moaned wriggling her hips a little sucking on her clit and flicking it with her tongue before tracing along her moist folds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 am

Callisto moaned and smirked leaning down more running her tongue along Leona's wet lips and then back down before teasing her by snaking her tongue in just a little.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 am

Leona moaned squeezing Callisto's ass firmly running her tongue along her slick folds before snaking it inside her tunnel. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 am

Callisto moaned and smirked working her tongue into Leona's sweet cunt rubbing her clit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

"A beautiful name" Apollonis smiled rubbing her shoulder

Pythia nodded "Very well. Is there anything else I can do for you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Apollo moved in with aleas mother.
"It's time. Unless you let him pass now he will be trapped outside."
"Empty and alone... I was waiting for someone to pass with me so I would t be scared and now I have to be strong for my grandchild."

Alea drew a breath and looked to Apollonis before hugging him.
"Listen ... I want you to know that i will always be close, okay? I will always be with you. Okay, give me a hug. Quick, quick, quick."

Saddened she handed over the child and buried herself into apollonis's arms, "take me home..."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 am

"Is there anything you can warn to us in the nearest future? We don't answer only to the Gods, but we wish for as less damages as possible.", Nexus said.

"Mmm... so this is what you taste like, Callisto...", Leona whispered softly with a following moan bucking against Callisto's tongue as she buried her own tongue inside the warrior goddess, toying her clit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:14 am

Apollonis nodded taking them home.

"The new will seek to snuff out the old" Pythia said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"Is there anything you can warn to us in the nearest future? We don't answer only to the Gods, but we wish for as less damages as possible.", Nexus said.

"Mmm... so this is what you taste like, Callisto...", Leona whispered softly with a following moan bucking against Callisto's tongue as she buried her own tongue inside the warrior goddess, toying her clit.

Callisto smirked working her tongue in and out of Leona working against her spot. "Mmmmmm." She moaned in response to her.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

"I see. Thank you for your wisdom, Pythia.", Nexus said.

Leona moaned smirking as she heard Callisto and snaked her tongue inside Callisto's slick tunnel, rubbing her clit faster.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Callisto moaned moving her hips against Leona's tongue as she ate out Leona hungrily, burying her tongue inside of her and rubbing her clit faster.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Pythia nodded "May the gods watch over you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Leona moaned eating out Callisto's tasty pussy vigorously, sliding her tongue out to spread her cheeks and tongue her backdoor, flicking her clit.

Nexus turned and left with Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Callisto moaned and smirked as she worked her tongue in and out of her delicious cunt, she took her finger down to rub her rosebud, returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Leona moaned and smirked letting out a soft giggle and continued to tongue Callisto's rosebud, eventually pushing through as she rubbed her slick pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Callisto moaned and smirked tonging Leona's g spot as she worked her slick fingers into her tight rosebud.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Leona moaned smirking plunging her fingers inside Callisto's wet cunt stroking her spot as she moved her tongue in and out of her tight backdoor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Callisto moaned loudly into Leona's dripping cunt as he ate her out greedily working her fingers in and out of her tight ass hole.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:19 am

Rather than finding herself at Olympus she was surprised to find herself standing on sand watching the ocean. It was familiar.

"Is this where we met?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 am

Leona moaned louder burying her tongue in Callisto's ass plunging her fingers in and out of Callisto's slick tunnel reaching her spot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 am

Callisto moaned loving the way Leona worked as she stroked her fingers in and out of her tight ass and worked her tongue inside Leona is small circles before tonguing her spot.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am

Leona moaned feeling her release coming near as she slid her tongue down to Callisto's dripping pussy snaking it inside her to work her vigorously, pushing two fingers up to the knuckles inside her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

"Well that was informative" Nikkita said "Shall we go warn the others?"

"It is" Apoolonis smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 am

"I'm not sure, truth be told.", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 am

Nikkita nodded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next