Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Alea slowly opened her eyes and looked at Apollonis. Tears welled her eyes.

"That's not what was in the box. That's a little boy..."
"A little boy who will run and play forever in the fields," her mother told her stroking her hair.

Apollo stepped around them and looked to her, "Elysium allows you to be anyone you want to be. If we all looked like how we died, we'd all be old...and for some heroes... having gone through a gruesome death, being met with a chance to live their days pain free and as they once were, its a blessing for their hard duties. Their pride will carry on even in spirit. I'm very proud to join them, giving up my immortality rights and going to join my other gods and mortals. I will look after your mother and son... you have my word."

Alea smiled but couldn't take her eyes from him, "The future children Hecate showed me... looked so similar. So fair and warm."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"I'm sure you and Apollonis will have many children" Demetrios smiled "and you will always be welcomed here to see your first."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

"Just don't be in any rush," Alea's mother replied, "I enjoy looking this youthful as a grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Apollonis smiled handing the boy to Alea putting an arm around her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Alea took the child carefully and held him to her chest, "AiĆ³nios. Eternally..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto smirked kissing her back heatedly, fondling Leona's large breasts.

Orion sat up a bit and refilled his wine.

Aridonis held his hand out to Orion for the wine pitcher, needing a refill as well.

Leona smirked pushing her tongue against Callisto's parting her lips to give the men a show of their tongue play.

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
"I see."; Nexus said.

Leona moaned softly and leaned her head a bit to the side parting her lips softly as she gasped, running her hands up Callisto's thighs and beneath her dress.

Aridonis leaned forward almost looking like he was pondering.

"The co existance will not come easily though" Pythia said "many mortals are accepting the changes you have initiated but there are still those that prefer the old ways and even some that wish for the death of all gods. You will want to prevent that last one."

"I do not wish to know if we will, but shall do our best in it.", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 am

Orion handed Aridonis the pitcher not wanting to look away. "Here."

Callisto smirked wrestling her tongue with Leona's as she fondled her large breasts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 am

"Goddamn it...", Aridonis said fumbling for the pitcher unable to look away as well. He managed to take it and poured himself another cup.

Leona moaned softly into his Callisto's mouth sliding her tongue against hers smirking, reaching between her thighs, rubbing her mound.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 am

Orion had his hand out to catch the pitcher if it fell, not looking away. "Oh..."

Callisto moaned softly and smirked running her tongue against her's as she pulled her dress's clasp letting it fall as she moved against her hand.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 am

"Ohhhhh...", Aridonis concured as he kept watching, his eyes widening a bit, impressed by Leona's chest size and spilled some of the wine.

Leona moaned smirking french kissing Callisto a bit more agressively, running her fingers along her slit and her pearl, making Callisto spread long slender legs a bit more.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 am

Orion sat up watching setting his win down.

Callisto moaned and smirked frenching Leona moving against her hand as she fondled Leona's bare breasts before taking her hand down as well, rubbing Leona's wet mound.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 am

Aridonis rubbed his chin watching intently taking a deep swig from his cup before setting it down.

Leona smirked moaning back as they kissed heatedly, toying with Callisto's pearl.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:05 am

Callisto smirked kissing her moaning into her mouth as she rubbed Leona's folds and thumbed her button teasingly.

Orion leaned forward watching intently.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 am

Leona moaned kissing her rubbing her slick folds and sensitive button in return. "Mmm... tell me, Callisto... are you an ontop kind of person or do you prefer laying back to relax?", she said with a wicked grin.

Aridonis arched an eyebrow hearing faintly what they said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 am

Callisto smirked at her as rubbed Leona's folds. "Mmmm....I'm adaptable...which do you prefer?"

Orion looked at Aridonis then back at the girls.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 am

"I prefer saving my strength for the finale...", Leona smirked at Callisto giving her a kiss before laying back.

Aridonis glanced over at Orion briefly before looking at the girls. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 am

Callisto smirked at Leona and walked over pulling the rest of her dress off before letting her own drop. "Then let me start..."

Orion bit his fist watching.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 am

Leona smirked softly wriggling her hips as she slid the dress of herself throwing it to the side, spreading her legs wide revealing her slick mound. "Hmmm... then again... we can always give to each other at the same time..."

Aridonis breathed in sharply watching.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 am

Callisto smirked looking her over. "Yes we can...good idea." She said getting onto the bed with her.

Orion watched, biting his hand harder. Focused on them only.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 am

Leona chuckled softly looking Callisto over appreciatively as she crawled over.

Aridonis almost crushed the arm rest on the chair as he watched.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 am

Callisto smirked and kissed Leona before moving on top of her and then into a 69.

Orion had drawn blood as he bit his hand, ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 am

Leona glanced over for a brief moment at the two of them smirking as she leaned up slowly, sliding her hands up Callisto's thighs and to her firm ass, running her tongue along Callisto's moist slit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 am

Callisto moaned and smirked leaning down flicking her tongue against Leona's swollen clit as she rubbed her smooth thighs.

Orion shook his head watching intently.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 am

Leona moaned squeezing Callisto's firm ass flicking her clit in return with her tongue, moving her hips a bit. "Mmmm..."

"Can you believe this...", Aridonis muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 am

"Shhh!" Orion whispered. "They could stop..."

Callisto moaned and smirked leaning down more and sucking on Leona's clit as she moved her hips in response to Leona's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next