Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Bane smiles,this could be very easy if he planned it right,this Ninja seems to have a problem with the Bats as well "very good" he said before chuckling "but if there is no body you cant be sure she is dead" he said more to himself then anything.He will be looking into the League and see if any of them match her description
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 am

"Bat-Woman! Emergency!", Manhunter shouts at her as he moves Bat-Girl to the medical lab in order to treat her. Her wounds weren't grave and he could tell that she hadn't lost a lot of blood so it must be poison. Maybe there was time to extract the poison from her blood.

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
"The reason I assumed you were airbourne in the first place was the noise in the background. I merely tracked your position.", Derek says and puts his device away.

"My faith is renewed" Delilah smiled "We will be landing soon though we won't be staying long. Join us if you can, it will be a pleasure share your company again."

"That's fine. I'm in a hurry myself.", Derek says and heads out to meet with Delilah, eventually boarding the jet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 am

Bat-Woman arrives in Med-Bay. "The poison's spreading like a wildfire," she says, looking over the monitors. "It's already spread too much for a transfusion to work. Wait, I've seen this before. The cure is...try and contact Batman. If he's where I think he is, he's the only person who can bring us what we need."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:39 am

Manhunter tries to contact Batman.

Derek looks glances around at the silent bodyguards as he boards the jet.

"Derek, I expect you're quite preoccupied but this is an emergency..."

"What is it?"

"I'm linking Bat-Woman to our mind link."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 am

"Batman, we need the Lazarus Compound. Even a small amount will do," Bat-Woman says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 am

"...Simple enough. I have used samples in the cave, but I don't know how much I have left to use for... whatever purpose you have."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:54 am

"It's...she got to Angelica," Bat-Woman says hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 am

Derek froze on his way to sit with Delilah. "...Got to the mainhub. Open up the side panel and twist the blue handle 360 degrees to the right and pull. Then, turn the handle 160 to the left and pull again. A compartment will open at the other side of the room. You have 120 seconds from there to get it to Angelica."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:11 am

Bat-Woman looks to Manhunter. "You heard him. Go. I'm not exactly cleared to enter that Bat Cave. Family Issues," she says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:13 am

"Family issues. Right. Makes sense.", Manhunter says and disappears with a beam of light. He appears seconds later with a large tube container. "Here it is-"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 am

Bat-Woman works on trying to synthesize a cure from the Lazarus. Trials fail left and right. "This is getting bad," she says. "There's a key element of some sort missing." But I've dealt with this particular poison before. I'm doing everything exactly the same! Bat-Woman grows frustrated and slams her hands down on the keys.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 am

Manhunter cocks an eyebrow and glances at the monitor after Bat-Woman's attack on the keys. "That formula, just now... should that not be sufficient?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 am

"No. It's a component that's missing. The formula's the easy part. But I have no idea what. This poison's been altered from what I'm familiar with."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am

"What about this", Manhunter said holding up a blood sample he'd found with the container. "It's labeled 'Vampire'."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 am

(recap? Sorry I was having internet problems with my modem. All fixed now though)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am

Twi wrote:
Luthor sat at his desk, filling out paperwork when the half Kryptonians and the white-skin enter his office. "And how may I help you, Superman?".

(Here ya go, Venom)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am

(Thanks man)

Superman walked over to the desk. "The father box you developed. We have a need for it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 am

"I'd be more than happy to let you borrow it," Luthor says with a cough. "Though I think I might want to know what you need it so badly for."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 am

Superman looked at him. "Boom tubes have been opening up and taking people. We simply need to open our own and combat the threat." He said, sparring some details.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm

"I see," Luthor says, continuing his paperwork. He coughs again. "Very well. The latest update is in lab D-1 on the fourth floor. I assure you, no tricks. My daughter's birthday is today. I don't exactly intend to mirror the 'courtesy' that my grandfather showed in raising me so for today I will be generous...and only today."

"Wait, Luthor has a daughter?" Super-Girl questions.

"Hey, I guess even in one of the most evil places in America, Life finds a way," Mischief jokes.

"Just leave," Luthor says.

Bat-Woman analyzes the blood sample from the ninja. "Negative but closer...Batman's gone after the League of Assassins to find out more about this ninja issue...hopefully he learns plenty about her. Because if he can't...Angelica might be..." Bat-Woman pauses for a moment. "I have her Blood Type. We can keep her alive longer with repeated transfusions until Batman finds something useful."

Star-Girl listens from the edge of the med bay then turns and floats off silently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Superman nodded. "On this the day of my daughter's birth I give you one favor." He said heading to the door. "We'll return it when we're done Godfather."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 am

Manhunter cocks an eyebrow noticing Star-Girl. He turns to Bat-Woman and sighs. "Fair enough. I do hope he hurries. Let's move the Watchtower closer toward his position."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 am

Super-Girl looks to Luthor over her shoulder and follows her father. "Dad, we're really just gonna...let him go? After all the stuff he's done?"

"Yeah...go ahead," Bat-Woman says, holding her own wounds. "I'm staying here to babysit it seems." These were surely experiences to remind one of their mortality.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 am

Manhunter sighs and heads out to the mainhub.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 am

"Things sure are eventful around here," Star-Girl says, sitting on her staff in the air at the end of the main hub. "It's...kind of depressing actually. How...how do you lot handle that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next