Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

"Figures. Superman is his foremost enemy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 am

Superman looked at them both. "Let's get a move on then."He said heading to Lexcorp.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:43 am

"So are we gonna just knock on the door or take a less direct approach?" Super-Girl asks.

"We'll warn him when he gets back with that Father Box," Bat-Girl says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 am

"If you're sure.", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 am

"We walk right in." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Super-Girl looks to Mischief who casually strolls right up to the door and opens it. "After you," Mischief says to the two Kryptonians with a bow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Superman walked right in heading towards the front desk. "I'm here to see your boss."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Mischief approaches the front desk alongside him and Super-Girl floats just opposite her. the receptionist looks up and her eyes widen and she practically freezes. A moment later she presses the button in front of her. "Sir...you have a guest and I don't think he's going to wait...all right sir. Mr. Luthor will see you now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Bane smiled as he took aim with a rocket launcher at Blackgate prison BOOM! one rocket took out the power supply for the prison BOOM! another one left a large hole in the side of the prison wall BOOM! a third rocket wiped out the one of the guards watch towers before Bane took out the remaining three watchtowers.Bane laughed as he saw the inmates rushing out killing any guards they saw."Get us out of here" he said to the pilot of the helicopter he was in
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

Twi wrote:
Mischief approaches the front desk alongside him and Super-Girl floats just opposite her. the receptionist looks up and her eyes widen and she practically freezes. A moment later she presses the button in front of her. "Sir...you have a guest and I don't think he's going to wait...all right sir. Mr. Luthor will see you now."

Superman nodded. "Good." He said walking off, heading to Luthor's office.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 am

Manhunter walks off to see how Bat-Woman was doing. He wouldn't be surprised if she was already up and about despite her current condition.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:47 am

Luthor sat at his desk, filling out paperwork when the half Kryptonians and the white-skin enter his office. "And how may I help you, Superman?"

Bat-Woman had left the med-bay. She was on the simulation deck, running the obstacle course a few times.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"The reason I assumed you were airbourne in the first place was the noise in the background. I merely tracked your position.", Derek says and puts his device away.

"My faith is renewed" Delilah smiled "We will be landing soon though we won't be staying long. Join us if you can, it will be a pleasure share your company again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Bane sat and watched the news no bats were responding to the break out,frowning he opened his emails and began looking for work
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 pm

A bat was responding, all right. But not in clear view of any cameras or officers. One of the escaped convicts soon found a blade rammed through his skull and another of them had been leeched dry of all life. It'd been reported that a number of the convicts were turning up dead but it was largely assumed that the convicts were just killing one another. They weren't entire stable, after all. Kneeling on a water tower, watching as convicts flood from the building, the lean figure of a woman watches. "Fish in a Barrel...how boring," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Bane smiled when he heard that some inmates were being killed "lets see" he said looking though the files he had made up on the many crime fighters in Gotham "hmm" he said to himself info was very hard to find on any of them and most of it was off second hand accounts,but Bane was already back to the prison his back towards the water so only roads were in front of him "they would need a high vantage point" he said looking around "and a full 360 view of everything around them" he said as he began to check the places that could hide someone,smiling he found a watertower smiling he waved at the figgue he saw on top,he almost missed them it was only due to his thermal goggles he was able to see them "lets see who you are" he said laughing before jumping down to the next level and out of sight
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 pm

The ninja flips down from the water tower and onto the base of the rooftop and throws a shuriken into the crowd then counts backwards from three and a sudden explosion wipes out a good chunk of the inmates getting free. If Batman or any of those bats had there way, these fools would be back in that prison. It still puzzled her why the League of Assassins didn't simply blow these complexes sky high. She then sits and her sixth sense alerts her of an impending danger. "How thrilling," she says calmly as she leans back and kicks her feet, watching the insects below squirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Bane had made his way over to the water tower and laughed when he saw he was not dealling with Batman but someone else "i went to alot of trouble to set up this trap" he said before looking down at the inmates blown in half "i had thought those in Batman employ would not kill" he said chuckling "this changes things" cracking his knuckles "so tell me girl,before you die i need a name" he said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 pm

"What, the name of a good doctor? Well, there's this LOVELY physician in Bludhaven you might've heard of," the ninja jokes. "But if you think I'm one of the pretty little bats, you're actually a lot dumber than I thought you should be, considering all the hard work that went into this 'trap' of yours. See, your trap is mine now. I know the Bats CAN'T resist coming to save the day when mass murder is involved. Who knows, maybe Bat-Girl will show up. Or maybe they'll send Bat-Woman after me. Or the kid. Black Bat was it? Haven't seen her running around. I'd rather kill them before getting to Batman. Saving the best for last and all...oh and I might add that trying to kill me isn't gonna work out so well so b'bye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Bane chuckled and moved forward alot faster then his size would have you belive,grabbing the Ninja by the neck and throwing her against a wall "you talk to much" he said 'if you not one of the Bats" he said breaking the support beams on the water tower before pushing it towards her 'your wasting my time" he told her
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 pm

The ninja sighs and gets up calmly, dusting herself off then cracks her neck. "Cute," she says. "What, venom? Ah, drugs. Such a tool." Then she unsheathes her blade. "Sir, I would suggest you leave. I don't really feel like brawling with a musclebound druggie right now. I have a bat to kill and I was kinda here first...well not HERE here but I got to Gotham first anyway. I called dibs and everything. Besides, if you REALLY wanted Batman, you might want to try breaking the psychos out of Arkham. They're a little higher on the priority list. Just saying, this plan of yours wan't incredibly well thought through."

Bat-Girl sees an alert on a disturbance in Gotham and narrows her eyes, walking to the Watchtower teleporter to head for Gotham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Bane chuckles "your very confident for someone who has never beaten them" he said "all this talk about killing the Bats" he said pacing "and yet you have been in Gotham for how long?" he asked "besides that League crap wont help you with me" he said "face facts it never helped you with them" he said laughing at her "do have any idea of how many of the League i have killed over the years?" he asks "if your as smart as you think you are you already know who i am" he said showing his masked face and taking off his jacket "besides the pysco's are next i just wanted to see who would go to this much trouble to help them"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:21 pm

The ninja chuckles. "Then go ahead," the ninja says, her arms crossed. "I'll bet you a hundred dollars you can't kill me in twice the time it took you to kill them...let alone at all. Believe me when I say you can't."

Bat-Girl suddenly appears atop Blackgate from the Watchtower and sees the riot. "God," she says.

The ninja's sixth sense suddenly activates and she smirks. "Nevermind. A Bat for a buck," she says, vanishing faster than even the enhanced eye can see and appearing atop Blackgate in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Bane laughs as he watched the Ninja disappear "another time' he said before looking down at the inmates "should be any minute now" he said to himself.Putting his thermal googles on again he searched the skyline for any sign of one of the Bats "maybe i should just bust out Arkham now" he said "just to be sure they will show up" he was about to move away when he noticed something "i wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Bat-Girl gets ready to throw a gas-batarang down into the crowd and hopefully knock out the bulk of those left. Suddenly the Batarang and stricken from her hand by a shuriken. She turns around abruptly to be met with a thrown dagger to her thigh. "AH!" She cries out, nearly falling over the edge of the rooftop but grabbing hold of the ledge and beginning to pull herself up. The ninja then picks her up by the throat and tilts her head. "Y-you?!"

"Oh no, I didn't set this trap. I'd have sooner blown this place up instead of letting them all out. Two birds with one stone and all that. What, I'm sorry, can't you breathe? I'm afraid sometimes I forget my own strength. Then again, I am much stronger than I look."

Bat-Girl gasps for breath as the ninja unsheathes her sword. "So how would you like to die? Should I skewer you? Maybe just drop you into that crowd of people who I'm sure are all VERY pissed at you? Maybe something more grand like leaving a few shurikens in you to blow sky high."

"Why?" Bat-Girl struggles.

"I'll make this quick Someone else is after you and I wanna kill you before he tries to."

Bat-Girl tries to break herself out but the ninja's strength exceeds hers...by a lot. The ninja then shrugs. "How do you like the sound of Vampire Bat? I think I like that." Then she sets Bat-Girl down on the rooftop and backs away, waving. Bat-Girl suddenly looks down and rolls out of harm's way as a shuriken right beside her detonates. The ninja throws her sword and it jams into the ground just as Bat-Girl rolls away but as she gets up, she's met in the back by another flying dagger. "Aren't you Bats all about the element of surprise? I fail to see how this is a surprise. You're practically dead already."

"Hey," Bat-Girl says.

"Ooh. A last request?"

"Yeah. Shut Up," Bat-Girl responds. Suddenly two batarangs detonate and the water tower atop Blackgate falls. The ninja chuckles to herself as she vanishes. She then appears directly behind Bat-Girl who rolls over. "Bat-Girl to Watchtower! Bring me up!"

As Bat-Girl is beamed back up, the ninja walks away with a smile on her face. "That's one more bat dead than you," she yells to Bane with a false salute before tucking away one of her poison-tipped daggers and vanishing again.

Bat-Girl stumbles back into the Watchtower, hardly able to move at full. "Kh-...ow," she says as she falls over, her vision blurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next