Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Apollonis shook his head "That won't work."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

"It would break my heart... and I doubt Hades would wait that long. In the vision, I was in middle aged and there was this girl... a splitting image of me... it was cruel of me to say I'd give her to Hades..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

"He would not wait that long" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smiled kissing her taking his hands up to her breasts as he moved against her.

Callisto smiled kissing him back heatedly.

Leona moaned smiling kissing him back deeply.

Aridonis smiled kissing Callisto fiercly, sliding a couple of fingers inside her as his other hand kneeded one of her breasts'.

prydeman wrote:
Nikkita rest on Nexus smiling contently.

Nexus smiled taking his hands along her perfect body, resting.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:11 am

Orion smiled kissing her, taking his hand through her soft auburn hair.

Callisto smirked kissing him moving down against him.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:04 am

Leona panted softly and smiled kissing him back.

Aridonis smirked kissing her deeply sliding his tongue against her as he worked her wet hole with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:31 am

Orion smiled kissing her moved into her a little more.

Callisto smirked kissing him back fiercely grinding back against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:13 am

Leona moaned smirking, kissing him back, grinding against him.

Aridonis smirked kissing her as he started to thrust into her tight rear again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:58 am

Orion smirked kissing her thrusting harder into her as he played with her breasts. "Mmm you're perfect."

Callisto smirked and moaned kissing him moving back against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

"As are you", Leona moaned kissing him back smirking, moving her rear against his hips as he thrusted.

Aridonis smirked kissing her fiercly before withdrawing from her with a pop, turning Callisto onto her back, thrusting back into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:21 am

"We've got time before we're pulled apart, Apollonis... let's not dwell on those thoughts. Put what could happen in the future, into the future. Anything could change..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:51 am

Apollonis nodded laying back with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:03 am

"You're still tense..." Alea commented, and pulled his arm, "I can try and massage your shoulders, it might help."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:44 am

"I'm fine" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:01 pm

"Really? I'd prefer a lie... then I could try and cheer you up," Alea flirted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:12 pm

"I don't lie" apollonis said "I am fine."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:15 pm

"Then you don't need me for anything," she playfully pouted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:17 pm

"I just need you here" Apollonis said "a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:21 pm

"I'm not going anywhere," Alea replied and turned his head to her, "Apollonis, please... it will take a lot of effort for him to drag me from you, even then you won't give up easily. Now, is it possible that you can have another look at what you're trying to hold on to?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:47 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"As are you", Leona moaned kissing him back smirking, moving her rear against his hips as he thrusted.

Aridonis smirked kissing her fiercly before withdrawing from her with a pop, turning Callisto onto her back, thrusting back into her ass.

Orion smirked kissing her as he slammed his cock up inside her harder.

Callisto moaned and smirked up at him locking her legs around him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Leona moaned kissing him, her velvet walls tightening around his prick as he fucked her. "Yes..."

Aridonis returned her smirk with his own and continued to thrust in and out of Callisto's tight, warm hole hard and fast as his fingers slid inside her soaked pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:23 am

Orion smirked and groaned, feeling her warm sheath tighten. "Oh incredible..." He said thrusting into her harder and faster, hitting deep inside her.

Callisto moaned and smiled bucked her hips up, rolling into his thrusts. "Fuck yes Aridonis...so good!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:28 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"I'm not going anywhere," Alea replied and turned his head to her, "Apollonis, please... it will take a lot of effort for him to drag me from you, even then you won't give up easily. Now, is it possible that you can have another look at what you're trying to hold on to?"

"If you will not leave then stay here" Apollonis said looking at her "don't leave for anything, even if the roof falls in, do not leave."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:00 am

Leona moaned loudly falling forward again, throwing her hair back as he fucked her.

Aridonis groaned smirking working her wet cunt with his fingers as he pounded away at her ass.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:30 am

Alea stopped playing around and she held him tight, "I'll be okay... I'll even go back to my homeland... I will be protected there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next