Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 am

Nexus smirked watching her go down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 am

Nikkita smiled up at him stroking him slowly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 am

Nexus smiled down at her, hardening in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:04 am

"Such a big boy" Nikkita smiled up him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 am

Orion got on top of Leona kissing her as he undid her dress.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 am

"Indeed, and happy to see you"; Nexus smirked.

Leona kissed him back, undoing his tunic.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 am

Orion kissed her then sat up pulling her dress off and tossing it to the side as he looked over her figure.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 am

Leona arched her back giving him a view.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 am

Orion smirked looking her over as he pulled his tunic off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 am

Nikkita kept stroking starting to suck on his sack a bit.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

"But first this place isn't the nicest place in the world, would you take me some place better?" Alea asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:17 am

"Where would you like to go?" Apollonis asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 am

"Where do you think? I have to repay you somehow... use your imagination... but if its not today... then take me some place with flowers and greenery."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 am

"Yes, of course" Apollonis smiled taking her to his bed chamber.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 am

Alea looked around the room in surprise, "Well, this is certainly colourful... thank you."

She sat on the end of the bed and stopped him with her hand, "This isn't just because of the debt I owe you... I want you to know that. What I said to Ares... you may one day hear it so you may as well know now. I loved Orion as a child, it was just a fantasy... the feelings weren't returned. But now as an adult, you've entranced me somehow... I'd give you everything... and it doesn't matter if you don't want it too. Now I am an adult, I am perfectly fine with one night of pleasure then I move on. Apollaine's dreams of waiting for the one man, her soul mate for life... she might be looking for a long time. I... on the other hand, don't mind going through a few men to eliminate them from the list. Does that make me a whore... please tell me it doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 am

"It does not" Apollonis said "It makes you selective."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

"Selective..." Alea repeated and smiled, "I quite like that term. What shall we title you? Hard to get?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:07 am

"Am I hard to get?" Apollonis smiled walking towards her "or am I just hard?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 am

Alea raised an amused eyebrow, "Is that so? I have to warn you, you've seen nothing yet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:26 am

"I've seen alot" Apollonis smiled "I doubt you've got something i haven't seen."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 am

"No, I don't have three..." Alea chuckled, "But its a sight to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 am

"Then why don't you show me" Apollonis smiked leaning down to kiss her "and then I'll show you mine." he whispered playfully in her ear
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 am

"If you want to look, you're going to have to help me..." Alea played in return, and pulled herself to her feet by holding his arm, "Mmm strong."

She turned and pulled the knot lose that ran from the ribbon that entwined down the back of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 am

"With pleasure" Apollonis smiled taking his hands to her hips kissing her neck and gliding them up her sides to help remove the rest of her top
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

"I do believe that women wear those tunics so it is easier to remove, but I have my fashion highly influenced by the western culture. Velvet and lace... hence why no man has had it lucky yet... dealing with such tricky rope pulling, and no... you may not cut through them. You've waited long enough, undoing them one by one won't take up too much of your time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next